It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Han shot first.

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey does anybody know any new characters that are going to be in the next Star Wars movie coming out in 2015?...

I also heard they will be coming out with a new Star Wars movie every year for the next 6 years starting in 2015... Wow

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I just found out who's playing the lead role in the new Star Wars movie...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Star Trek vs. Star Wars

Cute video. Of course, a Victory Star Destroyer would make mincemeat out of the Enterprise.
Not a slight on Star Trek, more of a statement that Star Wars is fantasy whereas Star Trek is more sci-fi.

Going by their respective canons, the Star Destroyer's weapons, hull, and shields are simply factors more powerful than the Enterprise. Heck, one squadron of TIE Defenders launched from the Destroyer, would take out the Enterprise, when you factor in the concussion missiles they carry as standard armament.

Often, Trekkers will point out that lasers wouldn't go through the Enterprise shields. Even accepting that (even though the lasers in SW are far from traditional lasers as treated in Trek), there are more weapons available to SW ships that do not have that limitation.

One SW concussion missile can have 100mt of power, vs. about 64mt in the Enterprise's photon torpedoes.

Ok, yeah, that was pretty geeky......

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone's Top 5 character list will change once the new Star Wars movie comes out... There could be some new favorites added to the list...

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
ABBF. Anybody but Boba Fett. He is a total lame-o.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I just want to give a shout out to the many Bothans who can't be here today and we wouldn't be where we are today without their sacrifice...

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I liked Jar-Jar. Everytime I heard him I wanted to eat jerk chicken.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They taste of fish...
Beware the Ewok though they eat human.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join