It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Jedi Master Mickey, and Princess Minnie! ...maybe Yo-duck as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

Here's my guy.

I like Kit Fisto as well.
Plus some of the other Jedi in other stories.

I like Yoda as well. though I wish we had more story from him. His past is a bit too mysterious and he has had so much experience over his 900 years of life that it's a bit frustrating we don't know more about him.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Non-Jedi/Sith Characters:
1. Han Solo
2. Wedge Antillies
3. Boba Fett
4. Chewy
5. R2-D2

Jedi/Sith Characters:
1. Corran Horn
2. Qui-Gon Jinn
3. Obi-Won Kenobi
4. Ahsoka Tano
5. Darth Maul

Ships:
1. Millennium Falcon
2. X-Wing
3. JSF (Jedi Star Fighter)
4. ARC-170
5. Tie Interceptor

Love this skit...

reply to post by boymonkey74

Thanks I LOVE Fetts Vette.. Haven't heard that in years!! Thanks for the flashback

Grim
edit on 8/4/2013 by Grimmley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimmley
1. Han Solo
2. Wedge Antillies
3. Boba Fett
4. Chewy
5. R2-D2

Jedi/Sith Characters:
1. Corran Horn
2. Qui-Gon Jinn
3. Obi-Won Kenobi
4. Ahsoka Tano
5. Darth Maul

Ships:
1. Millennium Falcon
2. X-Wing
3. JSF (Jedi Star Fighter)
4. ARC-170
5. Tie Interceptor

reply to post by boymonkey74

Thanks I LOVE Fetts Vette.. Haven't heard that in years!! Thanks for the flashback

Grim
edit on 8/4/2013 by Grimmley because: (no reason given)

thats a scary amount of info you posted.
i bet you get all the girls lol

just joking, i like han solo also

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Honorable mention to Grand Admiral Thrawn of course. Hope they do the new movies with this storyline....

As for ships, I've only ever liked 3

1. Millennium Falcon - Just a very unique design, and love all the room inside it.
2. Lambda Shuttle - Just a beautiful ship.
3. X-Wing Fighter - A classic, and I played enough video games splashing TIE fighters and running the trenches of a Death Star or Star Destroyer.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
sausage monster

And in another dimension where star trek resides

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well, take a look at my avatar and you'll know!

It's Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader for a lot of reasons, but the most important one because he turns into the good guy he was at the end. The message is that anyone who is evil can become a better human being!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Hey, don't ha know, nerds are the new in thing?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

My fave is Watto, slave owner of Anakin Skywalker and his mother.

Best quote of any Star Wars movie made by Watto:
"I'm a Toydarian. Mind tricks don't work on me. Only money."

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Plo Koon!

And as for ships it's gotta be Slave II

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimmley
1. Han Solo
2. Wedge Antillies
3. Boba Fett
4. Chewy
5. R2-D2

Jedi/Sith Characters:
1. Corran Horn
2. Qui-Gon Jinn
3. Obi-Won Kenobi
4. Ahsoka Tano
5. Darth Maul

Corran Horn is my favorite Jedi too, he has to work a little harder to get things done, but his skill and unique abilities makes him good.

Besides him I like Ganner Rhysode, the guy that messes things up trying to be cool until he stops trying.

And Qui-Gon Jinn is basically the wisest of the Jedi. Not only does he figure out the force ghost ability, but he also was right about trusting the living force, staying in the moment, while all the other Jedi were looking ahead to the future sitting in their ivory tower letting things fall apart. His training of Obi-Wan saved the day.
edit on 8-4-2013 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Used to be princess leia as that was my star wars generation but in hindsight Chewbaka he doesn't have to shave and has the best line's, though I think Lando Calrisean was the coolest, with han second,.

Still if your talking jedi then the original star war's Darth Vader, he would have eaten revan for breakfast.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
princess leia is my favorite.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Stacey from "Pink Five":

edit on 8-4-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Solo has to be my #1 just because he seems like the kind of dude you could drink some beers with and he'd have your back in a bar fight. Coming in a close #2 would be Lando. How can you not like a pimp in space? If you look close, you can see a 40oz of Colt 45 in the cup holder of the Millenium Falcon at the end of Jedi.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Jabba the Hut.

For decades the galaxy is consumed by war, death, destruction, and darkness. Jabba rides it all out laying around in his palace, eating finger food, enjoying live entertainment, and he has girls in bikinis at the end of a chain. All the while making money. Pimpin' ain't easy, but he makes it look that way.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
There are a few other categories to add to the thread as well...

Least Favorite Characters: (Something tells me most people will say Jar Jar Binks, so... besides Jar Jar, then who?)
For me, I would have to say either Watto or Nute Gunray.

Favorite Planets: Hoth - It's just too cool...
I would just want to make sure to always have a fire going as well as an endless supply of hot chocolate. I also like Kashyyyk, very beautiful planet.

Favorite Quotes: Obi-Wan Kenobi - "Sandpeople are easily startled, but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers."

Yoda - "For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere."

Favorite Scenes: For me, it has got to be the Cantina scene. I couldn't find the original so I thought this might suffice...

And of course, the Yoda scene with the quote mentioned above:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

Least Favorite Characters: I don't really know enough about Star Wars to pick a least favorite character. Tho, Jar Jar was too goofy and made it into a kiddie movie - he took the most away from the movies, out of all the other characters.

Favorite Planets: Edor. I like the canopy village of the Ewoks, and the overall earthiness of the planet.

Favorite Quotes:
"It's a trap" Admiral Ackbar
"It's over Akakin; I have the high ground." Obe Wan --- then obe flails his arms out like "come at me bro"

Favorite Scenes: Binary Sunsets for sure.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Well What can I say Star Wars was the first movie I ever saw in a theater, I was only 3 at the time but I remembered every detail about it.. Kinda made me a Star Wars geek
and proud of it..

Least favorite character.. hmm Jar Jar is pretty high up there... if you truly think about it, him being so simple minded, is what lead to the rise of the empire, and as much as he annoys me he is crucial to the enitre history of the series...

I think the Ugnaughts These Guys from Cloud City would be it.. never liked them at all what so ever... of course they froze Solo in carbonite so yeah..

Grim
edit on 9/4/2013 by Grimmley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Star Trek vs. Star Wars

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join