It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In The Image of

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
God.

They say the individual does not exist. And that we are the One Counciousness experiencing itself. I would say " I view everyone and everything as a reflection of myself."

Like a mirror image

and since the golden ratio can be found in both matter, and the different proportions of Humans, then what else out there in the Universe could Be made in the Image and Likeness of God?

And they say the Universe may be shaped like a dodecahedron.
In which we can find the Golden Ratio. And also within the mandlebrot set. We can find the fibbonacci sequence and phi throughout the known Universe. Divine proportion Makes us assume intelligent design. And they say that we must assume an intelligent mind behind the matrix of reality, and that the substance of the universe is councioussness. They say counciousness is the Root of all matter and that it is holographic, projected outside ourselves manufactured by our brains.

The Golden Ratio (Divine proportion) is referenced to as the Fingerprint of God. It is used in Sacred Geometry in Art and in Architecture and is found throughout the natural world.

Sometimes I like to say we are of God, or One with God.

edit on 7-4-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Even without fibonacci, dodecahedron or other mathematical applications - I want to believe that we can be one - be united. I want to believe that we - as a global community - can think in the same positive and healing manner.

We are all on this planet together and it is only together that we can surmount all the negative issues that plague humanity. I know we can come together - it is just a matter of time. We have to put down the take away food and switch off the television and learn to feel peaceful. We can do it - it is just a matter of time.

Much Peace...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Downward causation means that our reality is generated as a result of an intelligent subtraction from the absolute formless potential of limitless possibility or a limitation of the absolute Godhead i.e.: as a reflection.

It's not everywhere though where this fundamental relationship of reflected light is rendered in explicit allegorical terms and by that I'm referring to the unique Earth-Moon-Sun configuration, such that it could only be meaningful to a human observer - that really makes me ponder the design and what God is saying through the creation directly TO man i.e.: that we really are a reflection of the eternal Godhead by intelligent design or by intent and even anticipation from the very origin of creation as a first/last cause.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
What if we were of Gods counciousness and existed within his mind?

go to seven minutes of this video

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Even without fibonacci, dodecahedron or other mathematical applications - I want to believe that we can be one - be united. I want to believe that we - as a global community - can think in the same positive and healing manner.

We are all on this planet together and it is only together that we can surmount all the negative issues that plague humanity. I know we can come together - it is just a matter of time. We have to put down the take away food and switch off the television and learn to feel peaceful. We can do it - it is just a matter of time.

Much Peace...

You espouse beautiful thoughts here, at least on the surface, being that they are about peaceful cohabitation.
However, I fail, perhaps a lack on my own part, to understand why we must give up separateness and individuality, diversity of personality, thought, etc., in order to cohabitate peacefully. We can all together want this without being "one," but being uniquely our own persona, different, and yet just as sacred as any other life, though not the same, nor unified, nor as one.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i used this in another thread but this helps me understand being of Gods counciousness

"The "Flower of Life" can be found in all major religions of the world. It contains the patterns of creation as they emerged from the "Great Void". Everything is made from the Creator's thought.The flower of life holds a secret symbol created by drawing 13 circles out of the Flower of Life. By doing this, one can discover the most important and sacred pattern in the universe. This is the source of all that exists; it's called the Fruit of Life. It contains 13 informational systems. Each one explains another aspect of reality."

Flower of Life

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I believe on the basic level, we all are different parts of a universe that's trying to understand itself.

And in fact, if you take Jesus at His word, then indeed, God exists in each of us (ok, my head hurts!)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd
I believe on the basic level, we all are different parts of a universe that's trying to understand itself.

And in fact, if you take Jesus at His word, then indeed, God exists in each of us (ok, my head hurts!)

Jesus said "I am in the Father and the Father is in me."
what does it mean that the things we see outside ourselves exist within our mind?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

No where did I mention giving up individuality or our own unique personalities. The only things I suggested were putting down the take away food and switching off the television.

How did you reach the conclusion that giving up your individuality was stated in my post? I am very much in favour of freedom of speech, thought and intuition. We just have to get to a place where we can all be thinking about healing the planet, protecting the Children and animals and of being kind to one another.

Much Peace...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by tetra50

No where did I mention giving up individuality or our own unique personalities. The only things I suggested were putting down the take away food and switching off the television.

How did you reach the conclusion that giving up your individuality was stated in my post? I am very much in favour of freedom of speech, thought and intuition. We just have to get to a place where we can all be thinking about healing the planet, protecting the Children and animals and of being kind to one another.

Much Peace...

I agree with everything you say here. What I was speaking to was your use of the phrase: "we are all one," and your reference to unity. It was a favorite theme of Hitler, you see.

I am not attacking you, Amanda, personally. I think you espouse all the right and admirable things we should all be thinking and directing our actions toward. But these words, unity and "we are all one," I react to in a different way than many. And I think there is a lesson in couching broad concepts which are admirable and desireable, in catch phrases such as these, which may, in fact, mean something totally different to others than what you truly mean by it.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro

what does it mean that the things we see outside ourselves exist within our mind?

Wasn't it more like, "The kingdom of God is in each of us" ?

Regardless, in some current circles, I've seen pictures of the layout of the universe, and it looks amazingly like the wiring structure of the human brain.

Maybe we're all just neurons of the mind of God.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Regardless, in some current circles, I've seen pictures of the layout of the universe, and it looks amazingly like the wiring structure of the human brain.

thats what im saying, or something similair.
They say the kingdom of god is right under your nose.

i cant fathom an actual kingdom within me

unless it exists within my mind.
edit on 8-4-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I thought the bible said that we can see what God is in the world. So that when you are amazed by the beauty of nature in all it's aspects, you are amazed by the aspects God. Colour, and form and all you can see in it.

I should look it up but I don't know what sentence I should type in google.

Hm, about others being a mirror of ourselves. I haven't come to the point where I realised that. Lately I feel like life wants to show me something, it's pulling me to some understanding about something but I don't know what it is and it scared me a bit. I feel uncomfortable where it wants to take me to. It's all about adjusting but I have to give up some things I accomplished, but they might as well be negative. It feels good writing this.

It might as well be seeing that others are a mirror of myself, but now thinking of this, that others are like this makes me quite confused.

The flower of life, naturaly we have got 13 full moons a year. Just a though, since there are thirteen circles in the F.O.L. Can be it hasn't got anything to do with it.

I like the thread you started, Belcasto.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Perhaps that was part of the intentions behind the building of the computer, as it was modeled by neural mapping of the human brain on purpose....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I have a feeling since we're in Infinity, and that means infinite energies, both animate and inanimate, and infintie variety of everything, infinite universes, infinite Beyonds, and Beyond that, that we're a thought in OUR MINDS, HS, and you and I are not one and the same since Infinity doesn't do ONE, That is finite. And that if one sees God, rather than the Good Family, then its either the Infinite Spirit of Love and Peace between all people, and this is experienced on Higher Levels, which could be why many who have NDE's see the Light as God, because the Light shines like Loveshine, or basically the Love of Infinite Good Family, at least the higher level spectrums, but like everything there are frequencies or infinite levels to it all. That's how I see it.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I have a feeling since we're in Infinity, and that means infinite energies, both animate and inanimate, and infintie variety of everything, infinite universes, infinite Beyonds, and Beyond that, that we're a thought in OUR MINDS, HS, and you and I are not one and the same since Infinity doesn't do ONE, That is finite. And that if one sees God, rather than the Good Family, then its either the Infinite Spirit of Love and Peace between all people, and this is experienced on Higher Levels, which could be why many who have NDE's see the Light as God, because the Light shines like Loveshine, or basically the Love of Infinite Good Family, at least the higher level spectrums, but like everything there are frequencies or infinite levels to it all. That's how I see it.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I dont understand what you mean by higher levels and good family,
and you speak of infinity when all we have to search for infinity is our sense organs, with which we have only defined the known Universe, which is proven finite, along with all things within it.

You say we are within infinity, and i would like to ask what you mean by that because the only thing that can be proven to be both real and infinite are possibilities. Much like Many worlds interpretation of Quantum Mechanics.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

lets put it this way.

everything that you have ever heard, read , or studied in relation to how the universe "works" is absolutely positively wrong, and inaccurate.

heres a sobering thought, in your entire life time, and mines, and our grand kids, etc. etc...we will never find out what the "universe" is made of. and how it works.

also this current "universe" that we are currently occupying is not infinite, it is not expanding or collapsing, as a matter of fact it is actually very stable and believe it or not you can actually leave it, almost as if a rocket ship can leave this planet. a short cut through this would be through a black hole, almost like a "back door exit" to the universe, and remember just because you are de materialized inside a black hole, which is only a theory at this point, doesn't mean that you wont materialize in an entirely different universe with an entirely different set of rules for you to exist within.

think of this universe as a giant planet containing most of the known galaxies and planets, i call this a universe bubble, basically this universe is one giant planet containing everything that you see, and if you were to leave this universe, you would see an almost infinite amount of other bubble universes each containing its own rules of nature and physics.

but.

if you keep traveling out even further all the universe "bubbles" are contained within another LARGER universe bubble, etc..etc.. i have only gotten as far as that, i cant fathom or even begin to comprehend the rest, it would take life times to figure it out, and whats the fun in that?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

lets put it this way.

everything that you have ever heard, read , or studied in relation to how the universe "works" is absolutely positively wrong, and inaccurate.

heres a sobering thought, in your entire life time, and mines, and our grand kids, etc. etc...we will never find out what the "universe" is made of. and how it works.

also this current "universe" that we are currently occupying is not infinite, it is not expanding or collapsing, as a matter of fact it is actually very stable and believe it or not you can actually leave it, almost as if a rocket ship can leave this planet. a short cut through this would be through a black hole, almost like a "back door exit" to the universe, and remember just because you are de materialized inside a black hole, which is only a theory at this point, doesn't mean that you wont materialize in an entirely different universe with an entirely different set of rules for you to exist within.

think of this universe as a giant planet containing most of the known galaxies and planets, i call this a universe bubble, basically this universe is one giant planet containing everything that you see, and if you were to leave this universe, you would see an almost infinite amount of other bubble universes each containing its own rules of nature and physics.

but.

if you keep traveling out even further all the universe "bubbles" are contained within another LARGER universe bubble, etc..etc.. i have only gotten as far as that, i cant fathom or even begin to comprehend the rest, it would take life times to figure it out, and whats the fun in that?

so you believe in the multiverse theory, quantum mechanics tells us that atoms exist in more than one universe at one time and that we too exist in more than one place and state of mind. like a duplicate. food for thought.

but theres no way to tell if there are infinite number of universes or not, and how connected to each other can these universes be?
edit on 16-4-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I am sorry but this "consciousness experiencing itself" slogan is sooooo old now.

And saying that the individual does not exist is simply wrong. You could say that we come from the same source and that may be true, although we have no way of knowing.

But saying that we all are part of the lovely consciousness bubble is simply not true at all. Do you want to share your mind with rapists, terrorists and all the other evil people? Is that part of you as well?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
they say the substance of the universe is counciousness.
and that matter does not exist, and that all matter exists and is held together by virtue of a force, and that we must assume an intelligent mind behind the matrix of reality.

Originally posted by k1k1to

lets put it this way.

edit on 9-5-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join