It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing: Major Ed Dame's North Korean predictions before the 'Kill Shot'!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think it is interesting to note three facts about the current time:

1. North Korea is on the verge of going nuclear attack and it could happen at any moment.
2. The Boeing X-37B is currently in low Earth orbit right now.
3. The Lyrid Meteor Shower is set to begin in roughly 6 days and peak by the end of the month around the 22nd.

Coincidence? Possibly. But still food for thought. These guys may be considered "crackpots" by some but that does change the fact that they have a handful of scary accurate predictions that came true to the T. Not only that but Ed Dame is not the only remote viewer out there and as others have said, there are others that have seen very similar predictions as well - even RVs who aren't in the market of selling things.

Definitely something to watch over the next couple of days but it begs the question. With solar flares such as predicted, is there really anything you can do besides his in a basement/bunker and hope you don't boil alive?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MUness

That's Courtney Brown's climate change experiment. I've talked to him and a few of the people that participated in the experiment. I have a few reservations about how the experiment was set up and conducted.
On the surface it sounds ok But I think it was a bit too broad in scope. Also I don't like the timeline A or B options. I think first it need to be established if Remote viewers can even see a fixed known future event. One of the things that was never looked at extensively at the Standford research institute was how well RV works at dealing with future events. All of the cases were it has happened have been accidental.
If you look at the 2008 targets that Courtney Browns group did, what was then current day, even they seem to be a bit off. Some were very good but others seemed to be off target.
I think there should have been a broader range of targets, more inland random targets. There was no fixed "Control group" and the feedback for the 2008 targets should have been more than a target description and a Google earth screen capture.
If someone were to do future RV targets I think they should do a series of calibration targets. Say for example you a know a building is going to be demolished at a fixed date in the future. The first set of targets is the building as it is in the present. The next set a date after it is to be demolished. Of course the viewers are blind to both targets but that set up will let you see how accurate they are given a known target.

The future is a messy business. If some one makes a prediction and they are right it will be remembered.
If they are wrong everyone forgets because it's a non event. For example I took a nap this afternoon and had a short dream that I was watching a news cast. And there was a woman reporter, It was dark outside where she was, and she saying that North Korea had detonated a Nuke, as a test I think. The big deal was that it was either 20 Kiloton or 20 mega tons, something in the 20's. Either way something way above what they were supposed to be able to do.
Now if that dream comes true, which I hope not, great I had an interesting dream. If not I still had and interesting dream but either way it doesn't change anything. It's just a random prediction.

edit on 10-4-2013 by mash3d because: spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
just curious would Russia's brand new nuke bunkers for the civillians save them from the Sun's super solar flares? might explain why they built all new ones.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewRevolution
I think it is interesting to note three facts about the current time:

1. North Korea is on the verge of going nuclear attack and it could happen at any moment.
2. The Boeing X-37B is currently in low Earth orbit right now.
3. The Lyrid Meteor Shower is set to begin in roughly 6 days and peak by the end of the month around the 22nd.

Coincidence? Possibly. But still food for thought. These guys may be considered "crackpots" by some but that does change the fact that they have a handful of scary accurate predictions that came true to the T. Not only that but Ed Dame is not the only remote viewer out there and as others have said, there are others that have seen very similar predictions as well - even RVs who aren't in the market of selling things.

Definitely something to watch over the next couple of days but it begs the question. With solar flares such as predicted, is there really anything you can do besides his in a basement/bunker and hope you don't boil alive?

That is indeed a very disturbing set of coincidences. Is there a detailed description of what the effects of the "kill shot" would be on Earth?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It's not a solar event, it's a missile.

It will fry electronics that will take time to rebuild but you'll be ok.

And that of course is true because elves told me.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So what if this all comes to past. There is nothing you or I can do. My best suggestion is to make each day count and treat it as if it were your last day on Earth. I have to go to work tomorrow. I would rather be at home with my family, just in case NK does let off a nuke or do something stupid. If i am going to die then i would rather be with family. However i cant call in sick. I have to go into work. That is the reality of things. So i enjoyed my day with my family today and hope and pray that i will be able to again in the next few days. So the same applies with the Sun. If it kills us then there is sod all we can do about it. I reckon we are one of numerous advanced civilisations that were on Earth previous to us.

So enjoy life whilst you can!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shiropa

I dont know if u truly speak with elf's and fairies... hehe

It has a logic. All these prophecies are a vignette, a time program, (we do that, then that, then that)... They also give some metaphysics air into it, so they feed the trolls (religions) and they keep up power and control over humans.

But the sun can truly do that also, he is to young though... If that happens from the sun, it will happen for a reason. Also the sun flash, last up to 100+ years. Humans will not able to use ilectricity during that period of time. So if killshot is a part of "their plan" its more like a weapon from the space and not the sun.

After the " killshot happens", humans will have to survive without electricity, then u know the rest from the prophecies (their plan).. Abduction...

Thats why all these new cults today promoting the return and the abduction!!! I think they also made websites that ask personal info, so they can abduct u first.. They also made facebook pages to collect names, they tell u the reason. So stay away from this pages. I also believe the pope and catholic church will play a role into this. Correct me if I am wrong, thats my personal opinion.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I have been listening to Major Ed Dames, a.k.a. Doctor Doom, for quite some time, whenever he was on Coast to Coast and now on youtube. He has always been my favorite guest.

Many years ago I even bought his remote viewing course... Spent a few hundred dollars on it. I still have it, on video... (I don't even have a video player anymore to watch it.) I watched the first tape, but besides that, it just collects dust.

Yes, some of his predictions have been way off. But the kill shots from the sun? Well, if he is actually remote viewing 'wormwood' from Revelations in the Bible, which I **think** he is, I'm gonna say I would bet within the next two or three years, if that, that this one prediction will come true.

...And if this prediction does come true? Well then, these ARE the good old days, right here and now.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join