It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing: Major Ed Dame's North Korean predictions before the 'Kill Shot'!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

It's really no big deal for me either way whether he's right or wrong, he'll just live in my mental data base as having an interesting pitch...He won't be alone, indeed he'll be in close quarters with Jane Roberts, Carlos Castenada, Jesus, Gandhi, ( Alex Jones:lol
). I just don't see the need to put the judgement glasses on and call him a fraud. He may well be just that...Come to think of it, I wonder why Gerald Celente keeps coming to mind
Back to my point, all of the people and more that I mentioned (and that list could get very large) live in my database and are constantly cross referenced as I go forward. Over time, some of them will drop out I'm sure but until that time, They are worthy of being interesting people with a pitch. I'm just not as ready as others to sit on my high horse and cast judgement based on my potentially incorrect worldview.
edit on 8-4-2013 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2013 by minkmouse because: Need to make it flooooow

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
When I first heard Ed Dames saying.. North Korea is upset and detonates a Nuke on the Korean Peninsula the first thought that came to mind was it didn't deliver. Meaning the delivery system failed and the Nuke goes off on his own land.

Has anyone else reasoned it that way?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tianmat

Sure, the Swedish Seed Vault is a vault where they stored seeds from all the plants in the world and then sealed it up.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
When I first heard Ed Dames saying.. North Korea is upset and detonates a Nuke on the Korean Peninsula the first thought that came to mind was it didn't deliver. Meaning the delivery system failed and the Nuke goes off on his own land.

Has anyone else reasoned it that way?

Never gonna happen. He's a smart guy. He won't use a missile to carry a nuke that has a high percentage of failure like the recent one that has long range capability but a high failure rate.

His short range arsenal is useful for the Korean Peninsula,

"You will face a miserable destruction!"

General Files

FileSonic Boom meteors
ImageBam
Imageofthebeastbam

And remember, Clint Eastwood loves you more than Jesus.

Pink teddy bear is making a list, he's checking it twice,

edit on 9-4-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

well #$%^ lets just hang out hats up now, if they can predict future outcomes then that means our future is pre programmed so just give up now heh?

while i believe remote viewing works i dont believe for one second it can see even 1 second into the future , why , because its not there?

complete and utter hogwash and just a money maker for this guy using some skills he learned and some circus tricks thrown in for fun trying to make a buck after leaving a free paycheck.

also if these people were so damn good at predicting "future" outcomes, how come they arent all lotto winners every week? dont tell me its the same excuse palm readers and fortune tellers use? lol dont wanna anger those remote viewing gods paaaaalease

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Lost me at "under this administration". Someone with such information would not involve themselves in jack-off political commentary or jibes- they simple would not care.

Earthquakes in the Ring of Fire? Warmongering in Dystopian North Korea? What next... greedy bankers? Lying politicians? Conspiracy theories at ATS??

NB: It was the tsunami (water inundation) that damaged the reactor at Fukushima, not the earthquake itself. North Korea have been testing nukes for years; actually using one is not beyond the realms of possibility.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Dames also said that the pathogen that was going to start in Africa would eventually spread and kill all plants on earth and we would be left eating ground worms and algae - he advised earthlings to learn how to make edible algae cakes.

He discussed the dead zones in the ocean spreading so that phytoplankton
which feeds the food chain could be wiped out. There may have been another cause for phytoplankton die off.

He also said that the jet stream would hit deck in that 180 mile an hour winds would become the norm. A few years ago - a couple years after he predicted that - there were some 180 mph winds.

Another prediction was that to survive we would have to live in hermetically sealed domes.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthShine
Dames also said that the pathogen

SARS

Search and Rescue = SAR

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

Based on the accuracy of his (and many other remote viewers) previous predictions, coupled with the whole North Korea saga dominating the MSM at the moment, should we be getting worried?

Nope. He predicted nothing of significance with any real amount of accuracy. Doesn't take a lot to realize nuclear disaster is an imminent threat in a world teeming with nuclear energy and political/social unrest. Especially when it's "predicted" AFTER the Korean War.

Remote Viewing is bull#.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Remote Viewing !!

It does Exist in a lot of Military Projects all Branched off ! from the Start of MKULTRA back in the 50s from the effects of Drugs '___' on Claimed (( True Mediums )) aka the Gifted then got really Deep in the 60s and full blown in the 70s and 80s that Branched of many Directions

The US goverment got so deep into the Projects they Search for Children with Gifted Talents Mental or Physical
in the 60s to present day Just Say a real Live X Men kinda Deal
well not extreme as the Fictional Comics to Moives and The Canadian Goverment Joined the Club

As to why the United States Started the Programs Simple the Soviet Union Started Thiers as they Thought we were already doing the Projects !

well do these people exist !! judge for your self the US and Soviet Union ( russia ) has been for decades

Stan Lee's Super Humans (History Channel The Real Deal People )
www.history.com...

The Men Who Stare at Goats
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
whether he is right or wrong...who here can say they havnt felt something big on the horizon for a while now. And in my experience human intuition can be a very reliable source

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Lol, this guy is a crackpot.

Remember his "view" of seeing millions of babies dying? Well it didn't happen so he changed his story into the vision that that they were actually cows, not babies and low and behold, look...mad cow disease. Hahahaha

Oh by the way, you too can remote view if you buy his remote viewing kit for only 79.99.

Good luck

Remote viewing has a HORRIBLE track record -- as a matter of record. It's only when you confine things to vague "horoscope like" predictions that you can fudge things. I'll draw some words 3 feet high and put them on my roof. Google map users will find them before any remote viewer could tell me what it says.

Who needed a crystal ball in the past 10 years to imagine NK would test nukes? There's going to be an earthquake and tsunami in Japan in the next decade -- bank on it! Where's my check?

The world is not going to retaliate against the petulant and annoying NK because they are a a paper tiger. It takes them half their productive capacity and budget to produce one nuke a year -- and if they ever used it, Little Kim would never find a safe spot on the planet to eat a burger again and he knows it.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
whether he is right or wrong...who here can say they havnt felt something big on the horizon for a while now. And in my experience human intuition can be a very reliable source

There is always something big on the horizon.

If you indulge the sensation of impending doom, you will eventually be correct; but no better off nor better prepared for having done so.

Expect that people will be good to you, expect good things in the near future. If you are wrong, you will still have benefitted from a healthier attitude.

Intuition can be a reliable source if you only pay attention to things that verify your intuition. Yes, I believe people can have extra sensory perception -- but it's probably more related to the immune system than the brain. The people I've met who believe they have good intuition are usually just gullible and fooling themselves.

There will be an incident with millions of starving children. There will be some crop failures. There will be an outbreak. There will be an earth quake. There will be a disaster. There will be a solar flare. There will be a revolution. There will be a miracle. A plane will crash and there will miraculously only be a few survivors. It was God's will.

We are so geared for superstition. We need to guard ourselves and fight these irrational bits of ancient fluff that the TV and Movies allow us to indulge. Almost every plot is "nobody would believe them" but in reality, if nobody believes you, it's probably you that is wrong. There will always be that 1 in a Million person who predicted something and everybody thought they were wrong but they turned out to be right; because there are outlier events (all events are in one regard, improbable). You were born against all odds because your dad has produced about a trillion sperm in his life -- and that's been going on for a billion years. The chances of you even being alive are astronomical.

I think remote viewing can be a healthy exercise to empower intuition and creativity. However, I don't think there is a mechanism in humans to actually do it yet. We have spy satellites for this very reason.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

Well, for all we know the mushroom cloud his team saw could have been a massive ~ Super Volcano.

Remote viewing see's images at a particular time and that doesn't mean it will come to life in the future. Chance ... choice... and all of that comes to mind.

Yellow Stone could blow for all I know and set off a snowball effect with another Super Volcano.

IF (Big IF) the "smart one" as you call him detonates a Nuke on the Peninsula... my eyes will bug out. lol

Wait and see.... time tells all.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
whether he is right or wrong...who here can say they havnt felt something big on the horizon for a while now.

MU!!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by olaru12

I love to try these, I rarely hit, but I love to try..

Queen of Hearts - but I kept getting the joker popping in there to. I'd brush it away, as the joker isn't considered a face card. Then I got Queen of Heart.

Cirque

Well, you got it right this time! It was the Queen of Hearts and I'm the Joker you saw.

You have talent or perhaps you are lucky; Either one is a good thing!!

Awesome. It's always validating to get a hit when I do. It's even more validating that the other end of the test has a human, and is not a website/computer. I do a lot of practice at the Boundary Institute site.

GotPsi ?

What I've noticed with my mind experiments, I do much better at testing when there is a human on the other end, rather than a computer program. My specialty seems to be the location tests on the website above, and remote viewing. I'm not too good at the card draw tests, which is why I wasn't sure how well I'd do with your test. I rarely hit an impressive percentage with the card draws.

As to the validity of remote viewing and other psychic phenomenon - well I believe. I do believe, I do believe, I do believe ...clap clap clap...

Cirque

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have looked into the phenomenon of remote viewing, and here are my conclusions. RV is highly, highly sporadic in its results. Some of the predictions made do come true, sometimes even defying chance, but despite this seemingly amazing occurrence, the vast majority of what is viewed does not come to pass, which should cast doubt on what seemed to be correct, implying that it was sheer coincidence. But I do not think that is the case. RV truly does seem to work sometimes, but it does not work much more often. Remember the talk of all the viewers who supposedly could not see beyond December 21, 2012? Obviously this was wrong in that no catastrophic event occurred that would prevent such psychic viewing.

How does remote viewing work you ask? It seems that physics has yet to figure out how to unify different areas of study into a system that explains the happenings of THE system as a whole. We all know this. But, I think that most scientists do not realize there is something more that they should be studying. There are some workings of energy, coupled with the human body and brain, that affect the world around us. And since this has not been realized by most, it has not been explained in any acceptable or provable terms. I am convinced that the traditional way of viewing matter, and especially time, is flawed. We think that because distance separates two people or objects in space that there is no way any connection could exist.

But occurrences of the past contradict this, even when the odds of coincidence are taken into account. Something that is of now unexplainable is going on, no doubt about it. And there is an umbrella under which falls many things, like what we would consider paranormal happenings, religious experiences, psychic phenomena including remote viewing. It is no secret that there really are psychic people out there. Even the government and law enforcement have used them successfully, when all else had failed. But these things are not guaranteed to work. So even those who have somehow tapped in to whatever is going on cannot sufficiently explain what is going on with certainty, otherwise they would know enough to make it work all the time.

There must be mathematical ways of explaining phenomena of this nature, and ultimately that is what we need. This is because equations tell us a lot. If we know a set of equations are accurate in representing our reality, then we can manipulate those equations in various manners, such as combining them with other related equations, changing their order or form following the rules of mathematics, etc..., and by doing this we are able to convert the mathematical equations and results into some explanation of the variables used in the equations. Similar mathematics have been used to both derive equations, as well as explain our world. The main one that comes to mind centers around Newtonian mechanics. Anyway, it seems there is much going on that is unexplainable in any detailed terms.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I have looked into the phenomenon of remote viewing, and here are my conclusions.

How does remote viewing work you ask? ...There must be mathematical ways of explaining phenomena of this nature, Anyway, it seems there is much going on that is unexplainable in any detailed terms.

Thanks for that detailed, excellent and worthless summary.

I have not seen one person on ATS that understands RV much less the protocols required to validate its effectiveness.

sigh

edit on 4/9/13 by MUness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MUness

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus

I have not seen one person on ATS that understands RV much less the protocols required to validate its effectiveness.

sigh

edit on 4/9/13 by MUness because: (no reason given)

Actully I've studied quite a bit with some of the former military RV people. I know a few differnt metodologies and have almost a dozen of of experience with it. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mash3d
Actully I've studied quite a bit with some of the former military RV people. I know a few differnt metodologies and have almost a dozen of of experience with it. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Great.

Let's hear your precise interpretation of this.

C. Brown

Go.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join