It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing: Major Ed Dame's North Korean predictions before the 'Kill Shot'!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

he said it will crash to Earth

That's what I meant. Sorry for the poor choice for words.... just on my first cup of coffee. lol

As far as the sequence goes... which is first and so on... I can't remember but will take your word for it.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Dame's makes most of his money of CIA contracts. He's a paid lying disinforming craphorse.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

Normally, one might not take such a warning seriously, but what sets this prediction apart from others is that Remote Viewers have a track record of being amazingly accurate

Remote viewing = inspiration

remote = across the galaxy

No special powers. They are being acted upon by God and those responsible under his authority for running this show we call planet earth.

That's why they are so accurate.
edit on 8-4-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Has it occurrend to anyone that the Boeing X-37B is currently in space? It's been deployed for its second mission last November IIRC, and guess what it looks like?

That's right, a space shuttle. Now we're right in the middle of meteor and commet season, so if it gets forced down by a meteor shower I'll probably start to worry.
edit on 8/4/2013 by Deny777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

I watched the video and he seems to really believe he has interpreted what he and others have seen in these sessions as accurate. I do not believe he is lying to be sensational and grab attention. Even if things in remote viewing do not come to pass it might be due to misinterpretation of the clues given, it is still yet to happen, or history changed course. The capacity of the human mind and spirit is unquestionably still not fully recognized. We all have these capacities and it is proven to me by intuition of small things or phenomenon such as knowing the phone is going to ring an instant before it does (that one has always baffled me). I personally find taking information in cannot hurt and feel no need to agree or disagree in the extreme. If onto something, it's great we have the information. If not, no harm done.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

That looks similar to the one i saw, only its wings started closer to the cockpit, it had a wrap around front window and the wings were in 2 parts, the front wing was joined to the body by a strut of some sort, so it could open out and then back in,

Technically i have no idea why or what difference it would make by moving the front wings close to the body or expanding them out would actually do, but thats how i saw it.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ed Dames is laughable. He's a fearmonger and full of it. He said his remote viewers saw "Nothing" after 2012. Guess what were still here! He is a joke!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by texasyeti

Actually even I know that's a lie, it has always been pointed towards.. well about now really, in 2013. anything said about 2012 wasn't from Ed and friends.

I don't fully subscribe to it, but right now all the pieces are in play.. i suppose it's my open mind but that's how i see it.. all that's missing here is a good meteor shower, doesn't even have to hit land it only needs to down that shuttle thing... and that NK satellite anywhere near the USA.

NK wouldn't have the time to respond with a "we have no idea what happened" it would be too busy trying to avoid the wrath of "justification".

This would.. literally, spark WW3.. no if's .. no buts.

I suppose we'll have to wait and see...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Humanity has always been at the edge of their own demise through prophecy of one type or another. It has always been this way. It may always be that way until they stop using intelligence for a destructive path.

Is he right? Maybe, it is always possible but has nothing to do with living our lives to the fullest and having more than a days worth of bread.

Why does he not remote GMO? Which are the most real threat imo.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I have absolutely no doubt that Remote Viewing is real, can be trained to new people and has been exceptionally effective. I also have no questions about the fact it's been used to great effect by Western intelligence agencies.

I think what I question is..How many did he and the others screw up and get wrong between right ones? What is the success rate for him and his group on accurate interpretation of what they are 'seeing'? Context is everything for major predictive things like this and this definitely isn't the specific application the original Remote Viewing program was developed for at Fort Meade. Future RV's were a larky kinda fun thing, as I've read it. Not taken as dire prediction of coming events...even if some may hit?

Nostradamus has some eerily accurate ones too. Some read like they're dead on. Among how many that make absolutely no sense or miss by miles to what they might have kinda sorta ..if twisted wayyyy out of shape...been referring to?

Color me in for skeptic.

Remote Viewing is indeed real. However, Dames is one of those snake oil salesman. And beyond that, just because remote viewing is real, doesn't mean it gives easily interpreted results. It's all in the interpretation, and if some guy wants everything to be about world ending events, basically anything could be interpreted that way. For example, the same data he says is about solar flares killing the world, could actually be RV data about him burning his toast the next morning. Would be basically the same underlying data. This is why RV is not widely used. The data set is extremely abstract. There are ways with large groups to reduce noise, but I won't get into that here other than to say Dames groups are not independent data sets.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Since someone mention Ed Dames on Coast to Coast with Art Bell, here it is. Listen and judge for yourself.

ETA: man I really miss Art!

edit on 8-4-2013 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
North Korea does not have the technology nor the means to get a single nuclear warhead anywhere near the United States. They can make all the claims they want to but it wont change the facts. Un is just another posturing, powerless, tin horn dicktater.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Making no pronouncement on the veracity of the identified individuals claims of future events, I would have to say, he has had more than a little success. What most folks don't understand, those who have abilities lying outside normal human consciousness, only process and (maybe) divulge what they've seen, or think they've seen. Sometimes, there either not sure, are blown away and/or confused by the myriad of images and "visions" running, jogging or walking between states of altered consciousness. Most who claim the ability are either charltons or have a minor degree of capacity to pick up on the constant flow of energy which not only contains pathways through time (back as well as forward) but also a tangled mess of sound, vision, emotion and spiritual resonance. Resonace, which can and does create feedback, which may and frequently does create a malestrom of events, emotions and other non-temporal energies that either attempt by confusion or collusion to throw a viewer out of the desired pathway, or away from times, events, dimensions and indvidual spirits of persons or creatures past, present and future. I will say that in my experience, belief and education, it's very real and more than a little overwhelming. However, there are far too many Snake Oil salesman out there looking to make a buck or more like BIG bucks by convincing folks to buy what their selling. I feel that those who have the curse/gift must not use it to make money, control others or accept special station in life. I feel it's meant to help others cope and to prepare the masses for what is or may be to come or messages which need to be spread. IMHO

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by MamaJ

The other precursor he says will be when a "Space Shuttle or what appears to be a space shuttle comes back to earth. Some will say it is nothing more than a meteor shower". Do we know FOR SURE the pieces that came into Earth over Russia was a meteor shower/fireball?

He didn't say it comes back to Earth... he said it will crash to Earth, the disaster will be caused by what looks like meteor shower. And he said it will be the very last thing before the killshot, it will occur after NK fire a nuke.

Not saying that anything he predicts is legit but from what you posted it would seem to be a U.S. response to North Korea nuking someone. A warhead from a ICBM does kind of look like a Meteor as it re-enters. From the only legit source that has predicted everything that has come to pass "The Bible" I would say a lot happens before the Kill Shot.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasyeti
Ed Dames is laughable. He's a fearmonger and full of it. He said his remote viewers saw "Nothing" after 2012. Guess what were still here! He is a joke!

I have a better one. Just look at his own site in the prediction forums where he claims North Korea is secretly laying Nuclear sea and land mines, Once in 2010 and again in 2012. Its funny how all his post have no replies from anyone but him, because everyone knows he is full of it. Every dog has his day every once and awhile.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This fraud is the reason I started disliking Coast to Coast AM. Whole programs ruined by this snake oil salesman.

Art Bell, what the hell?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deny777
Has it occurrend to anyone that the Boeing X-37B is currently in space? It's been deployed for its second mission last November IIRC, and guess what it looks like?

That's right, a space shuttle. Now we're right in the middle of meteor and commet season, so if it gets forced down by a meteor shower I'll probably start to worry.
edit on 8/4/2013 by Deny777 because: (no reason given)

Yes that would be to hard to ignore then. Given the amount of Meteors lately who knows. I do know North Korea is up to something given they have Chinese troops on their border ready to fight and moved there before he started mouthing off. One reason why so many U.S. nuclear delivery systems have moved into the area.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I agree there is something scientific about the remote viewing secondary to the past success with it. I don't know if this guy is fake or not

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Joseph McMoneagle worked with Ed Dames, Ingo Swann, etc....

He wrote a book.
I read the book.
There was a chapter with predictions related to his remote viewing.

He was woefully inaccurate.

A link to his book: Amazon.com: Mind Trek

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i doubt he is a fake im guessing he can, why because all of his colloquies (other remote viewers and sensitives would know and wouldn't work with him. unless he can't OBE (out of body experience) as well, i just assume he can.

i dont know how it works but i can do both. but i cant remote view on demand its spontaneous for me.

love and harmony
Whateva

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join