It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing: Major Ed Dame's North Korean predictions before the 'Kill Shot'!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thanks for that video. I was doing unrelated physics research a few years back that actually led to me checking out remote viewing and there were some specifics in the process that most people would not think were important, but when taken in context with my physics research, it was enough for me to decide that remote viewing was scientifically valid.

These guys predicted the Japan Earthquake and Fukushima - that's a big one - and this video was created a while back, and predicted the use of a nuclear warhead in the Korean peninsula as one of the last major global events.

North Korea has less than two weeks to nuke someone, because that is when our missile defense system is going to be moved to Guam.

One last thing - the illogical actions of governments lately, like not caring about debt, and the Swedish seed vault. I recommend watching this video.

It is enough data for me to seriously consider making an extra trip back home in the next two weeks to get the rest of my book collection.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Well considering the fact that hes predicted massive solar flares in the past, and they didn't happen, why would you waste your time listening to them again?

Hes just recycling his old predictions for a new crowd in order to get their money. Hes too lazy to even come up with something new.

Pathetic

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Well considering the fact that hes predicted massive solar flares in the past, and they didn't happen, why would you waste your time listening to them again?

Hes just recycling his old predictions for a new crowd in order to get their money. Hes too lazy to even come up with something new.

Pathetic

It's rumored that Ed is a member here at ATS; perhaps he will make up some new material for us. I want him to RV Jesus. He already RVed SATAN. That was classic Dr. Doom....
edit on 7-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Regarding solar flares, you might just want to check this video out.

www.youtube.com...

If this embed doesn't work fast forward to the 1min 45 seconds mark.
This to me looks like the 'shot across the bow' to which Major Ed refers to.
But then again I may be wrong.
edit on 7-4-2013 by creatives because: add detail

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

the OP video link suks.... it plays for 10 seconds then reloads for 10 minutes

5 thumbs down

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I have absolutely no doubt that we can get glimpses into the past, future and even other dimensions.

Sometimes what you see or what you are shown are in a code of sorts or symbols, this is where it can get frustrating, because you need to know what they mean and interpret them, and sometimes you interpret them wrong,

We all have some entity of some kind interfering or guiding us in some way, we are not the direct link to the universes knowledge, the human ego thinks we are, but were not.

So i can understand how he saw a lot baby's dying and straight away thought that's what it was and that's what will happen, then sometime later as time moves on an event happens and you go oh my gosh that's what it was,
its like close but no cigar.

What one symbol will mean to one person will have a totally different meaning for another person. its like the influence's are saying ooh show him/her this, they will get it, im sure he/she will know what it means.
Sometimes it leaves you scratching your head with a WTF am i looking at

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm not saying I believe him 100%, but like I said, what Ed Dames, and Courtney Brown, another remote viewing crew, basically are predicting the same thing. And the two are no way associated to one another. I still believe their work is thought provoking. Maybe if you were to watch anything on either one of them, it might learn something. You just have to get out of your "comfort zone", and actually think of the possibilities. Scary I know.

edit on 7-4-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Pathetic

I think you will keep seeing the same thing at different times, over and over again until you totally understand what it is that you are seeing or until it happens.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

How curious

Sounds like Mr Mouse had a case of Toxoplasmosis!!

Not to detract from your Analogy though, i found it quite apt

Link : en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7-4-2013 by Bugeisha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Did he predict:

Iraq war 1
Iraq war 2
Afghanistan war (Recent)
Syria uprising
Egypt Scuffle
Libya (Gaddafi) Sirte

These are just a few of the more prominent world changing things that have happened in the word over the last ten years.........did he predict these?

i had the 911 event at the WTC Towers & the Pentagon correct.... 10+ years earlier... but did anyone say that the Anthrax attack would occur in 7 days ? i did
did any Psyche state that the Catholic Church scandal would emerde with 25% of the Priests gui;ty ? i did

it ain't provable now... without Art Bell disclosing the info i sent to Pahrump Nevada in Y2k

my "code name" is my ticket to authenticity and veracity to my claim
in fact i challenged Art to stick-up for all these charlatins of forecasting future events when the 911 - Catholic Priest sex scandels were soon to break & these phoney 'seers' didn't have a clue of the world shaking events were about to to take place...but focused on BS instea
/ Ed Dames included.... among the many

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatives

Regarding solar flares, you might just want to check this video out.

www.youtube.com...

If this embed doesn't work fast forward to the 1min 45 seconds mark.
This to me looks like the 'shot across the bow' to which Major Ed refers to.
But then again I may be wrong.
edit on 7-4-2013 by creatives because: add detail

I do believe that "The Shot Across the Bow" has already happened. I will go back and watch it again and let you know.

ETA: it happened in 2003.
edit on 7-4-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Did he predict:

Iraq war 1
Iraq war 2
Afghanistan war (Recent)
Syria uprising
Egypt Scuffle
Libya (Gaddafi) Sirte

These are just a few of the more prominent world changing things that have happened in the word over the last ten years.........did he predict these?

i had the 911 event at the WTC Towers & the Pentagon correct.... 10+ years earlier... but did anyone say that the Anthrax attack would occur in 7 days ? i did
did any Psyche state that the Catholic Church scandal would emerde with 25% of the Priests gui;ty ? i did

it ain't provable now... without Art Bell disclosing the info i sent to Pahrump Nevada in Y2k

my "code name" is my ticket to authenticity and veracity to my claim
in fact i challenged Art to stick-up for all these charlatins of forecasting future events when the 911 - Catholic Priest sex scandels were soon to break & these phoney 'seers' didn't have a clue of the world shaking events were about to to take place...but focused on BS instea
/ Ed Dames included.... among the many

Ok your so good, whats gonna happen? Put it out here on ATS. If your right, you'll be famous. I promise, I won't flame you. If you don't feel comfortable doing it on here, U2U me.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Yer hand......

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

He's horrible....you keep picking popular topics and eventually something has to give..I've listened to him time and time again and he's ten percent at best with his predictions...we can all throw out predictions on crops and weather at this point and something will stick...that includes hot spots throughout the world..

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The OP's copy of The KillShot video seems to be a shorter lower quality version of the full thing. Here is the full film in better quality:

After watching it I have to admit his prediction of the Japan quake and the reactor meltdown following it is quite eerie, even if he was off on the date by a bit it still pretty mind blowing listening to that audio recording. The video was released at least a year ago and he's been talking about this killshot thing for a long time, the North Korea connection isn't a new thing either. I'm not fully buying into his prediction but I must admit I'll probably crap my pants if North Korea does launch a nuke.
edit on 8/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

No, but this guy had a really good stab at it back in 2003. Well, the events that were coming after 2003 anyway.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Could you tell me what you mean by "Swedish seed vault."? Thank you.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Ed Dames, in my opinion seems sincere. So what if he is selling something, we all have to work doing something to support our self and family.

The thing with predictions (any kind) is that with each choice, the future changes. It is when we as a collective stay on course since the prediction was made and this is sometimes not the case at all.

IF North Korea fires a Nuke on the Korean Peninsula then I will be more aware of the possible Kill Shot. The Sun is baffling scientists right now, so this was sad to be taking place as well. It's in a "slumber", that's for sure.

The other precursor he says will be when a "Space Shuttle or what appears to be a space shuttle comes back to earth. Some will say it is nothing more than a meteor shower". Do we know FOR SURE the pieces that came into Earth over Russia was a meteor shower/fireball?

I don't know... take it all with a grain of salt and just be aware is all we can really do.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The other precursor he says will be when a "Space Shuttle or what appears to be a space shuttle comes back to earth. Some will say it is nothing more than a meteor shower". Do we know FOR SURE the pieces that came into Earth over Russia was a meteor shower/fireball?

He didn't say it comes back to Earth... he said it will crash to Earth, the disaster will be caused by what looks like meteor shower. And he said it will be the very last thing before the killshot, it will occur after NK fire a nuke.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I know myself that the last thing I will be aware of in my location is the sudden high wind. Then nothing chris. It would be interesting to know how much time there is left here in my location. There wont be any other warning for me. Just the high wind. Then nothing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join