It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing: Major Ed Dame's North Korean predictions before the 'Kill Shot'!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Boy, how spooky is this starting to get....

For those of you who haven't come across this guy before, Major Ed Dames is a retired US Army soldier who worked as a remote viewer in Project Stargate. He was trained by Ingo Swann in the Coordinate Remote Viewing protocols. In 1989, after leaving the project, he founded Psi Tech, a private company offering remote viewing services. He retired from the army in 1991. rationalwiki.org...

This guy has been predicting an 'End of the World' scenario for quite some time now, a moment in time he calls "The Killshot". thekillshot.com...

During the top-secret Remote Viewing (RV) CIA and U.S. Army research program, trained viewers that were normally tasked with foreseeing the outcome of war related events began picking up on a future occurrence that appeared to mark a dramatic shift in global life. At first, these viewers, along with Major Ed Dames, the program's senior operations and training officer, had feared their subconscious was foreseeing nuclear war. It turns out after years of Remote Viewing sessions, the event is in fact a series of solar flares that are so devastating to the Earth, it may cause the death of billions and change life on Earth as we know it.

Normally, one might not take such a warning seriously, but what sets this prediction apart from others is that Remote Viewers have a track record of being amazingly accurate regarding globally recognized disasters and events. In fact, there are many predictions that were announced on national radio and TV programs that have already accurately come to pass with unprecedented accuracy including the tragic disaster in Japan, a mysterious crop fungus, the predicted Indonesian 9.0 earthquake and more!

So, not only did he correctly predict a disaster in Japan and a crop fungus originating in South Africa, but in 2006 he claimed one of the last major events that would take place before 'The Killshot' would be another nuclear test by North Korea (December 2012), before eventually launching a nuclear attack in anger from the rest of the International committee.

Say what.....isn't this what's about to happen now?

I'd also like to post up a link which I feel is highly relevant for this thread, which is an article giving a brief history and info on Remote Viewing, which includes supported 'RV' documented imagery.

See here:
www.viewzone.com...

Based on the accuracy of his (and many other remote viewers) previous predictions, coupled with the whole North Korea saga dominating the MSM at the moment, should we be getting worried?
edit on 7-4-2013 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2013 by Just Chris because: Updating source of links

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Lol, this guy is a crackpot.

Remember his "view" of seeing millions of babies dying? Well it didn't happen so he changed his story into the vision that that they were actually cows, not babies and low and behold, look...mad cow disease. Hahahaha

Oh by the way, you too can remote view if you buy his remote viewing kit for only 79.99.

Good luck

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Remember his "view" of seeing millions of babies dying? Well it didn't happen so he changed his story into the vision that that they were actually cows, not babies and low and behold, look...mad cow disease. Hahahaha

Oh by the way, you too can remote view if you buy his remote viewing kit for only 79.99.

Good luck

LOl, maybe it's worth investing in one then?

Still, there's no denying his previous predictions that HAVE come true must raise an eye-brow or two? I suppose anybody could take a wild guess N.Korea would eventually launch a nuke, but there's certainly no denying he has a pretty good track record?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Once you're labeled a "Crackpot" it just no longer matters that you got some stuff right.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I would say that we are very close to his predicted killshot event indeed.
Especially based on a post in the remote viewing forum that HE MADE on his www.rvcommunity.net... website.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:31 am
The idea of additional time to 'try and understand' or 'figure out' relevant Killshot sequence-related precursors has expired and become moot; head to your sanctuary, posthaste, before you and your loved ones face possible abrupt -- or unduly prolonged -- expiration, as well.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
a technique with which he has boggled the minds of believers and skeptics the world over with his uncanny, 100% accurate forecasts. Wiki: uncyclopedia.wikia.com...

Not sure if I should take this thread seriously, when you cite UNcyclopedia as a reference for his skills.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

a technique with which he has boggled the minds of believers and skeptics the world over with his uncanny, 100% accurate forecasts. Wiki: uncyclopedia.wikia.com...

Not sure if I should take this thread seriously, when you cite UNcyclopedia as a reference for his skills.

Good point sir, that was a link I had looked at, but didn't intend to post up, it appears he doesn't actually have an active Wiki.

edit on 7-4-2013 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Good luck

LOl, maybe it's worth investing in one then?

Still, there's no denying his previous predictions that HAVE come true must raise an eye-brow or two? I suppose anybody could take a wild guess N.Korea would eventually launch a nuke, but there's certainly no denying he has a pretty good track record?

Yes there is.

This guy made the exact same prediction in 1997 on the Art Bell show. Just before that he also remote viewed an alien cylindrical object on its way to earth...he had his team all saw it....which was carrying an alien fungus that would be released upon impact.

Well the due date passed and he claimed that the object had evaporated when it hit the atmosphere but that the deadly spores were in the air being carried by the trade winds and would hit the carribean in a couple of weeks. The original impact point was Africa by the way.

Well the spores never made it and he and his team simply claimed they could no longer remote view it.

His North Korea nuclear prediction back in 1997 also never came true.

Here you can read about it.

www.spiritual-endeavors.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Did he predict:

Iraq war 1
Iraq war 2
Afghanistan war (Recent)
Syria uprising
Egypt Scuffle
Libya (Gaddafi) Sirte

These are just a few of the more prominent world changing things that have happened in the word over the last ten years.........did he predict these?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

OP.

Can you please post what he claims is going to follow in the next few months?

I don't really want to sign up for and navigate a site. Especially sign up for a site of people that can potentially use that info to use their mind powers and invade my mental mind space.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
He claims that there will be a series of solar flares that will wipe out billions of people.

Given his track record I wouldn't be overly concerned.

This is the kind of crap this guy spews in order to sell his products:

Dames, featured as a speaker at a conference in Sante Fe, New Mexico during March 1993, wowed the crowd with an astonishing revelation. Dames claimed his team of remote viewers had been viewing an orbital platform belonging to the United States when his team saw something "coming in over our shoulders." Dames continued and said his team was amazed to see UFOs land in the New Mexico desert and that there were one or two alien colonies in the desert. Dames went on to tell a rather strange story of alien colonies in the desert and of hibernating aliens. Dames said the aliens were "refugees" from a dying planet that was engulfed by hunger and violence.

This bizarre tale went on with Dames saying that the aliens had taken females and hybrid alien children, stored them in a "goop" in a location "not that far from Earth." Dames said the aliens had been conditioning humans for the revelation when they land and was reported to tell one conference participant, "If you want to understand something about what's going on here in New Mexico, go watch 'Alien Nation'."

Dames went on saying that the alien race was "150 million years ahead of us" and that they were coming here because "our medical technology, genetics, have advanced to a point where we can actually treat these refugee, autopsies could be performed, we could study their body systems." Dames went on, "And understand and help these aliens who are so desperately ill." Dames also was reported to have stated that the aliens and humans were similar but could not interbreed due to some sort of gravity deviation. Though Dames didn't care to explain how hybrids were being produced or why the aliens, who were so far ahead of us, needed our technology to help them.

missing87975.yuku.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have absolutely no doubt that Remote Viewing is real, can be trained to new people and has been exceptionally effective. I also have no questions about the fact it's been used to great effect by Western intelligence agencies.

I think what I question is..How many did he and the others screw up and get wrong between right ones? What is the success rate for him and his group on accurate interpretation of what they are 'seeing'? Context is everything for major predictive things like this and this definitely isn't the specific application the original Remote Viewing program was developed for at Fort Meade. Future RV's were a larky kinda fun thing, as I've read it. Not taken as dire prediction of coming events...even if some may hit?

Nostradamus has some eerily accurate ones too. Some read like they're dead on. Among how many that make absolutely no sense or miss by miles to what they might have kinda sorta ..if twisted wayyyy out of shape...been referring to?

Color me in for skeptic.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
lets see.... iffen we take the thread title... with a few twists and turns...
we can turn that info "Major Ed Dame's North Korea" into the winner of the NCAA bb championship

We come up with the '13 basketball vchampion being Michigan as the 'M' is also the 13th letter of the alphabet & that corresponds with this topsy-turvey basketball tourney year... which is 2013

Kim... take a rest....
edit on 7-4-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Miraj,

According to the prediction there are basically 2 major events that we need to watch for before the 'Killshot' happens.

They are;
1. North Korea firing an atomic weapon in anger.
2. What looks to be a space shuttle forced down by meteors.

Number 1, I think we can all see on the horizon.
Number 2, Personally (and it is just a personal opinion) I think this is/will refer to the space station being evacuated due to the what looks like a debris field that the earth is currently travelling through that will endanger the lives of the personnel.

There has definitely been an increase in reports of meteors in the last few months.

edit on 7-4-2013 by creatives because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It appears that Dames' claim of a team of remote viewers being 100% accurate isn't accurate at all. Many of Dames' predictions have failed to come true:

MASSIVE DISEASE: Claimed that microbes and other diseases would "ravage" us and that the Center for Disease Control would be helpless as millions died. He also predicted that there would be massive deaths of babies from disease.

VOLCANO: Said that the next North American volcanic eruption would be Mammoth Mountain.

ECONOMY: spring or summer of 1998 would bring a global economic collapse.

NATURAL DISASTER: Dames spouted that Midwest tornadoes would be so so massive and powerful that they would rip people apart.

FOOD SHORTAGE: Dames said that U.S. food prices would skyrocket due to massive crop damage. To top it off, he also claimed that cannibalism would emerge in Europe due to massive food shortages.

PLO/ISRAEL: Failed peace talks in will lead to war and that there will be a war.

KILLER SOLAR FLARE: Dames said a large coronal mass ejection is going to hit Earth. He said this event was a precursor to a 1999 super or killer flare would hit the planet. During this so-called precursor, Dames says that people looking directly at sky will be blinded.

JON BENET MURDER: Dames went so far as claiming that Psi-Tech had identified the killer in the Jon Benet murder case. As you'll see later, this was not the first time Dames decided to throw himself into a case involving a child.

missing87975.yuku.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Dr. Doom is quite the personality, huckster, charlatan in the classic snake oil sales man model.

Ed is one of the few actually entertaining people that gets on C2C on a regular basis. With out the outlandish RV stories to keep the sales up of his RV program he wouldn't have a reason to come on.

Hey Dr. Doom; rumor has it that you are an ATS member; ...

What's in my pocket? The coordinates are 594303_____5927674

edit on 7-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
When I start thinking about the stuff we think we understand, I sometimes remember this...Years ago I went camping and took my cat. After dinner I was Drinking beer and maintaining a healthy fire. The fire pit was a forty five gallon drum sunk into the ground with the lid removed and at ground level there were four or five three inch holes drilled through the barrel to help draw air for the fire. My cat had been off in the woods for a while when suddenly he returned. He had chased a mouse in the darkness of the woods and the chase had led to the camp site. The poor mouse was only slightly ahead of the cat and knew it had to find a hideout. It ran full tilt and jumped through one of the holes in the fire pit. Suicide?...Perhaps, but I always felt it just had no clue what was at stake, only seeing a way out. Years of reflection and I can't help but feel humanity, as knowledgeable as it thinks it is could have as much understanding of the BIG picture as the mouse did. The earth was the center of the universe at one point and also flat. I'm sure that when the internal combustion engine hit the scene, the people of the time felt they were living in a time like no other...At the leading edge of technology, all the secrets of the universe just a cab ride away. So...When Ed Dames claims to be a part of some RV stuff I feel mouselike. The sun, though I'm sure we know more about it than we did, is still somewhat of a mystery and it is not performing as anticipated at this moment. I have to look at Ed's track record fairly do I not? If I do that, it seems to me, I have to consider his shtick as a possibility at some level

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Dr. Doom is quite the personality, huckster, charlatan in the classic snake oil sales man model.

Ed is one of the few actually entertaining people that gets on C2C on a regular basis.

That's because all the profits from the books he sells during the show go directly to Art Bell. And he ends up selling quite a few during each visit.

People buy into this, literally.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Actually, I find what Ed Dames, and Courtney Brown and their people remote viewed, They both came to the same conclusion, pretty much. If you can take the time, get on youtube and watch "the KillShot"

Even if you don't believe it, it is quite thought provoking. Can it happen??? Maybe. Will it??? Won't know until it happens. But given the current situation in North Korea, it might just come to fruition. I really hope not.

Let's hope for the best, and prepare for the worst.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join