It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF OF Child Soldiers and Foreign Mercenaries In Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Recently Obama called The Syrian Assad regime illegitimate. And at the same time, he supports these "rebels". These rebels recruit child soldiers and are often supported by the command of foreign mercenaries.

Here are screen shots of the video, showing the child.

There also seems to be a mercenary commander as well. In this video, he is wearing a desert army fatigue uniform with troop boots to top if off. The Arabic accent he has is different as well. It sounds more like the north accent of African Arabic found in Libya and Tunisia. The commander also seems to be a lot darker than what Syrians usually look like.

It's pretty clear that there are foreign insurgents, bent on toppling the secular government of Syria, in exchange of a religious revolution in the region. In fact, the Quran looks down upon man made law, and calls for divine law (Sharia law), to be the superior and perfect way to govern the people. And if the revolution is successful, it will not benefit the people. All of the religious revolutions in Afghanistan, Iran, Libya, and Egypt have all heavily destabilized the regions. So we can all agree that it's not going to look too good if the Syrians meet the same fate as the countries mentioned.

Neither side are Angels. I just don't see how one could support a group of people that recruit child soldiers, terrorize religious minorities of the same religion, and HATE the western world.
edit on 7-4-2013 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2013 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Everyone knows their are foriegn forces in country fighting on both sides Assads and the FSA. And then you have the Islamist who are trying to take out both sides. I am sure what your point is?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

elitedaily.com...
edit on 7-4-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DisUglyBoyHere

Its not hard to believe especially with their close proximity to Africa. They are using child suicide bombers, why wouldnt they use child soldiers? Its an obvious conclusion.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This happens allover the world and theres so much I could tell you about it I would sound like the coldest person you had ever known... So I wont say anything regarding the issue itself - and because part of it I really cant.

I dealt with this personally for years... why the shock? In what reality do you live? Child soldiers? Really? Dude... that even happens in your own so called civilized country (we just refuse to see the misery in our own "civilized" countries like when we go on vacation we only see the beaches, the hotels, the landscapes and we dont visit - often choose to ignore - the thousands of shanty towns, local conflicts, famine and poverty, why shouldnt happen in Syria? Or yemen? Sierra Leone? Burma? Sudan? Rwanda? Niger? only to a greater scale?

"Proof"? Sometimes I think everyone should have the duty, as human being, a citizen of the world, to get pulled from the front of their tv sets and get to know the real world at least once in their lives. The world would be a pretty damn different place.

Btw... I've seen kids younger than that. That one's more than old enough considering... and mercs... oh well... supply and demand. Nothing more.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
the bullet fired from a gun by a 15 year old is often as if not more effective then one fired by a 30 year old(think that was from lord of war)

from a tactical stand point the lower your enlistment age the more troops you can have and firing a gun is not exactly rocket science if the kid survives he might even end up becoming a warlord or a general of an actual military or a milita

how is this any different from the uk recruiting 16 year olds into its navy and army in the past and curent times?
www.parliament.uk...

en.wikipedia.org... this guy enlisted as a drummer boy at 13 and survied the civil war and was the youngest person to be promoted to sargent in usa military history

or this man the youngest to die in vietnam www.findagrave.com...

he ended up enlisting for nam at 14 and was killed by 15

en.wikipedia.org...

www.washingtonpost.com...

“State parties shall take all feasible measures to ensure that persons who have not attained the age of 15 years do not take a direct part in hostilities.” As of 2002, language was added to urge that all measures be taken not to include children between the ages of 15 and 18, either.
so it seems if they are over 15 they are legal to use in combat
not quite sure if this says they CAN use 15-18 year olds or if they were saying they could not the wordage kind of confused me
as for mecs well mercenary's tend to show up where the wars and strife are its kind of what their job is not that i am a fan of them but hey why are you surprised their are outsiders taking part in a civil war in one of the most unstable areas of the planet?

edit on 7-4-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Everyone knows their are foriegn forces in country fighting on both sides Assads and the FSA. And then you have the Islamist who are trying to take out both sides. I am sure what your point is?

Probably everyone on ATS knows, but from my personal experience almost every time I bring up the name Bashar Al-Assad or Syrian conflict, around teenagers or adults, they have no clue what I am talking about. And the only person who did know was a friend of mine, who happened to be an Iraqi refugee who left after the insurgent storm of 2006. She even supports the rebels. And even she herself does not know exactly what's happening in Syria, nor really cares.

And can anyone tell me how the insurgents were able to get M16's? I could of sworn that Obama said he would not give the rebels lethal aid. Then what is this? I don't understand how they got the rifles, the "non lethal" military advisers are probably giving arms to the rebels indirectly, by giving the weapons to Saudi Arabia and Qatar first.

It's a rather graphic video, so I warn you guys to watch at your own discretion. The guy gets his wig split and drops like a sleeping baby.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
M16s are getting as ubiquitous as the venerable AK 47 and its children.....
This only proves theyre not very well trained snipers, not US lethal aid.....

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
M16s are getting as ubiquitous as the venerable AK 47 and its children.....
This only proves theyre not very well trained snipers, not US lethal aid.....

Thats not an M16.

top topics

join