It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Couple Who Adopted 9 Children Now Facing Trial After Molestation Charges

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

So what? two men can bring up kids just as well as two women or a man and a woman as long as they are good parents.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

The point of the thread was about men and boys. You post a deal about lesbians having a "son". Chances are they dont like men the way a pair of gay men would like young boys. I think you know that and I think you posted the vid to get around the large monkey in the room.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Can you back up this percentage of gays that are pedophiles?

I figured ATS would take this subject and use it as a lightning rod against gay couples adopting kids.

I didn't say a % number. If there is more than one, there is a %. I have no idea what it would be. I'd be surprised if it's any higher than hetereosexuals though and that was my main thought on this. Sexual orientation and predatory attacks against children, especially sexual, wouldn't have any linkage. Given the sheer NUMBER of kids adopted here ...I actually wonder if these two weren't together far more for the kids than anything to do with each other.

Sick.. Indeed...but look at the case and charges. Sick doesn't even approach this level of offense. Basically, they picked their victims from the state selection and outright took ownership of them. Legally, even.

Given that it would seem they did become victims, it's hard not to see it otherwise, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Gay men do not like young boys...pedophiles do.
My uncle and his partner adopted 2 kids and both kids are doing great..they do not see them as sexual partners they just see them as their own children.

Like I said you can get bad parents who abuse their children and you can get good ones.

Oh and no evidence that gay parents bring up gay children whatso ever.
edit on 7-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

No they cannot. Two people that cannot possibly ever have children naturally because their relationship would make it impossible should not be allowed to adopt children. (not talking about infertile heteros, they have the proper equipment but due to circumstances beyond their control they don't work)These people want to skew the natural process of procreation by choosing homosexual sex relations but yet want the fruits of a heterosexual relationship? Children are the outcome of an egg fertilized by sperm. They want to just say to hell with nature we will have sex with who or what we want but in the end we insist on the results of a natural heterosexual relation. Absolutely pathetic. Now people on here actually have the gawl to question the children that were molested? Because according to a few of you homosexuals couldn't possibly molest anyone because they only have consensual adult sex. Whatever.
If this is the way it works then I'm going to fish in my son's sandbox but in the end I insist on a fish being caught by me.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

So what? two men can bring up kids just as well as two women or a man and a woman as long as they are good parents.

When talking about the possibility of influencing sexual orientation I don't think it's a good idea.

Personally, I think children should be brought up in an environment that follows the laws that nature intended (i.e male/female relationships). A young boy shouldn't grow up observing 2 men in intimate relations. Likewise with lesbians and young girls. Now a personal choice for sexual preference can be made later on if one so chooses, but the normal biological way should be the mandatory format during a childs upbringing.
edit on 7-4-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

**thread closed**

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

edit on Tue Apr 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join