It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowars Frontline Report from Korea's DMZ

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
The BIG banks do own China unfortunately. They will be the winners no matter what the outcome. They will be setting the agenda and funding both sides.

I believe NK is a threat to world peace, when you have nothing what do you have to lose?

so if china says to "the big banks" go "f" yourselves...what are the "big banks" going to do...send in accountants armed with briefcases? china is flush with cash, and gold reserves, and everybody owes money to them, not the other way around. with all the western industrial manufactures over there, they can simply nationalize all the factories, and keep the manufacturing to themselves. they have everyone by the short hairs and that's why everybody is trying to make nice with them.
edit on 8-4-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
The BIG banks do own China unfortunately. They will be the winners no matter what the outcome. They will be setting the agenda and funding both sides.

I believe NK is a threat to world peace, when you have nothing what do you have to lose?

so if china says to "the big banks" go "f" yourselves...what are the "big banks" going to do...send in accountants armed with briefcases? china is flush with cash, and gold reserves, and everybody owes money to them, not the other way around. with all the western industrial manufactures over there, they can simply nationalize all the factories, and keep the manufacturing to themselves. they have everyone by the short hairs and that's why everybody is trying to make nice with them.
edit on 8-4-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

Actually, China is also in debt. When you consider the average personal incomes and GDP's of both China and the US vs the public debts of both countries you will see something that may open your eyes. I heard a presentation by an economist, with facts, and he stated that China's debt was more alarming than that of the US due to several factors.

Do some research instead of accepting the mantra.

Frankly, I find the US debt, both private and public to be alarming and unsustainable. To find out that China is in the same boat with the rest of the world is rather disconcerting to say the least.

It would appear the world is heading towards a massive depression....

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The good doctor called in the show again yesterday from the DMZ.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is 250 kilometres (160 miles) long,[1] approximately 4 km (2.5 mi) wide and despite its name is the most heavily militarized border in the world.[2][3] The Northern Limit Line, or NLL, is the de facto maritime boundary between North and South Korea in the Yellow Sea and the coastline and islands on both sides of the NLL are also heavily militarized.[4]

The 38th parallel north—which divides the Korean Peninsula roughly in half—was the original boundary between the United States and Soviet brief administration areas of Korea at the end of World War II. Upon the creation of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK, informally North Korea) and the Republic of Korea (ROK, informally South Korea) in 1948, it became a de facto international border and one of the most tense fronts in the Cold War.

Both the North and the South remained heavily dependent on their sponsor states from 1948 to the outbreak of the Korean War. The conflict, which claimed over three million lives and divided the Korean Peninsula along ideological lines, commenced on June 25, 1950, with a full-front DPRK invasion across the 38th parallel, and ended in 1953 after international intervention pushed the front of the war back to near the 38th parallel.

In the Armistice Agreement of July 27, 1953, the DMZ was created as each side agreed to move their troops back 2,000 m (2,200 yards) from the front line, creating a buffer zone 4 km (2.5 mi) wide. The Military Demarcation Line (MDL) goes down the center of the DMZ and indicates exactly where the front was when the agreement was signed.

Since the Armistice was signed, it has been monitored by members of the Neutral Nations Supervisory Commission (NNSC). Since 1953, members of the Swiss[5] and Swedish[6] Armed Forces have been members of the NNSC stationed near the DMZ.

Incidents and incursions

Since demarcation, the DMZ has had numerous cases of incidents and incursions by the North Koreans, although the North Korean government never acknowledges direct responsibility for any of these incidents.[10] These include:

[I][U]Lots of incidents from both sides, but you only finally read about SoKo's some 200 odd raids/incursions in a small paragraph below the long list of NoKo's raids/incursions. See link for good time.[/U][/I]

edit on 8-4-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder

I don't believe in coincidence....

I like what the good Dr has to say, agree with his thoughts

Then I look at his name and for all intents and purposes here's Dr PEACE NIK....

And you have to ask yourself is his presence anything other than a joke to those who paint the picture? Just one of Millions of pawns elaborately put into place

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What looks like will take place is a faux test launch targeting both Guam and South Korea sometime this week.

What ever "test" they try and do the US should just "Test" their interception tactics on their "Test Missiles".

Looks like 10 or 11 could be the date.

The world watches.

<< 1  2   >>

join