It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowars Frontline Report from Korea's DMZ

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Let me get this straight.
He's on the DMZ, in SoKo, watching a sand storm, from the China Gobi Desert, envelope him.

A sand storm that would have to pass hundreds of miles, through Beijing, across the Yellow Sea, to
SoKo.

Right

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
The BIG banks do own China unfortunately. They will be the winners no matter what the outcome. They will be setting the agenda and funding both sides.

I believe NK is a threat to world peace, when you have nothing what do you have to lose?

Why does that sound familiar?
Oh yes, Some of the Big US Banks and Corporations were also funding Hitler's regime.

www.thehiddenevil.com...

In his book, Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, Professor Antony Sutton (pictured right), author of nineteen books, provides a thoroughly documented account of the role played by Morgan, Rockefeller, General Electric Company, Standard Oil, National City Bank, Chase and Manhattan banks, Kuhn, Loeb and Company, General Motors, Ford, and other industrialists, in helping to finance the Nazis. To prove his point, Professor Sutton provides bank statements, letters from U.S. ambassadors, mainstream media sources, Congressional Records, excerpts from Congressional Investigations, and statements from the Nuremberg trials. Wall Street's funding of the Nazis is part of authentic history.

Professor Sutton wrote that "General Motors, Ford, General Electric, DuPont," and other "U.S. companies intimately involved with the development of Nazi Germany were ... controlled by the Wall Street elite," such as "the J.P. Morgan firm, the Rockefeller Chase Bank and to a lesser extent the Warburg Manhattan bank.

And Also

Prescott Bush - How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to Power

edit on 7-4-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Maybe?

Sure.

Sandstorm in China ends up in California as west coast wakes up to hazy skies clouded by sand from Gobi Desert 6,000 miles away | Daily Mail

1 April 2013
Dust from a major sandstorm in China has traveled more than 6,000 miles to cloud the skies of eastern California.
The bizarre environmental phenomenon became clear as residents near Owens Valley, 225 miles north of Los Angeles, reported unusually thick hazy skies starting March 22.
Many first presumed there was a large fire nearby, clogging the air with smoke, but it was actually millions of tiny particles of sand from the Gobi Desert - carried across the globe in a fast moving jet steam.

April Fools!
edit on 7-4-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
With Tom Clancy....Well, I am out of salt.He is a FICTION writer for fark's sake.

Dr. Peacenik gives himself too much credit. Too many name drops and really bad at geography !!!

Whatever, when dealing with someone who has the nuke, we tend to be more polite no matter who.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Let me get this straight.
He's on the DMZ, in SoKo, watching a sand storm, from the China Gobi Desert, envelope him.

A sand storm that would have to pass hundreds of miles, through Beijing, across the Yellow Sea, to
SoKo.

Right

If you've ever been or lived there you would know that every year the sand storms (Yellow Storm) is fact.

Every year.

Covers everything even in Korea. Cars, houses, buildings and lungs. Fact.

I lived there for 8 years and it happens...every year.

Peace

edit on 8-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I thought I'd add this on the dust storms, since I was curious myself...

African dust is blamed for incidence of asthma in Barbados. It is also blamed for carrying fungi that may damage coral. The dust is not all bad, for it provides iron for phytoplankton in the Atlantic Ocean and plants growing in tropical regions of South and Central America.

During spring, dust from the Gobi desert can blow all the way across the Pacific Ocean, where sometimes it coats car windshields with a yellowish layer of dust. Some years the dust reduces visibility across the Western U.S. But this is a mere nuisance compared to the problems it causes in China, Mongolia, Korea and Japan. For example, on bad dust days in Beijing, residents often wear dust masks to keep from inhaling the dust that fills the air.
Source

Sounds like quite a nasty and mobile problem there.

@ main topic

He was involved with some real good fiction books. I enjoyed them, anyway. He ought to stick with it.... passing fiction as fact really isn't working well and the idea that Seoul isn't considered a target is patently absurd.

As for China being behind everything for long term DPRK politics? The DPRK might very well have a loose leash on what they do outside their borders but China is nothing......nothing remotely close...to the crazy town of the North Korean scene today. I don't think they interact with NK any more than anyone else really HAS to ..except for trade on the border.

@ I'd still LOVE to see China kill Kim before he starts a major regional war here ...but that hope isn't as strong as time goes as the one for all Western Missile defenses to be in place and fully online. Kim's mighty threats become mouse squeaks at that point. ...and NO one in the world will permit a preemptive war for a threat which ISN'T one in any real sense at that time. Risking every life in Seoul to those infernal guns whose shells can't be stopped ....wouldn't be tolerated, in my humble opinion. HURRY with those defenses.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Violater1

Maybe?

Sure.

Originally posted by jude11
If you've ever been or lived there you would know that every year the sand storms (Yellow Storm) is fact.
Every year.
Peace

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I thought I'd add this on the dust storms, since I was curious myself...
Sounds like quite a nasty and mobile problem there.

Well, OK, I was wrong. I looked at the NavSat and saw this.

So maybe this guy and Alex are on track to what is happening.
This is still not good.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

Why do you think China continues to accept dollars and continues to buy treasuries?

There could be some reason beyond foolishness to keep on lending to an insolvent entity.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mypan
With Tom Clancy....Well, I am out of salt.He is a FICTION writer for fark's sake.

Dr. Peacenik gives himself too much credit. Too many name drops and really bad at geography !!!

Whatever, when dealing with someone who has the nuke, we tend to be more polite no matter who.

Gives himself to much credit? What are you talking about? First of all, the Dr. isn't blowing smoke up his bum but even if he was he's earned it, see my first post in this thread.

Yes, Tom Clancy novels are fiction but they are based off of real life events the Dr. & the Govt were involved with.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by FlyersFan

If Kim gets out of hand that might be mute.

The word is MOOT not Mute.

The question is who stands to make the most out of this?

The Bankers and China. Bankers line their pockets with profits from all their Chinese investments they established from the 40 year trade agreements signed by Bill Clinton.

And the chinese Wan gets to be the new world currency supposedly based on Gold.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Ok man..
I don't know

He says that China is about to collapse because it's based on a false economy, also China has no access to water.
Even if that's true, the U.S. owns so much to them, that should be mentioned too.

OKay wait.... what did he just say?
China is controlled by JP Morgan & Goldmann Sachs??????
Come onnnnn...............

I don't know man.....

MODS you can move this to conspiracy theory
Too far fetched for me.....

And thats why i dont trust to much infowars.
edit on 8-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by mypan

Gives himself to much credit? What are you talking about? First of all, the Dr. isn't blowing smoke up his bum but even if he was he's earned it, see my first post in this thread.

Yes, Tom Clancy novels are fiction but they are based off of real life events the Dr. & the Govt were involved with.

Involved with what ? The Hunt For Red October ? Sorry, Captain Remus needs a ping. One ping only.

He discredited himself professionally the minute he was associated with fiction. My apology, I just don't buy him anymore and my, oh my, he really sucked at geography and with that he ended up working for the State Department, no wonder this world is in manure.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mypan

Clearly you know nothing of the Dr. & are just a hater.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mypan

So, professional people can not be involved In anything fiction-related, say a movie or a book, or to you they are instantly discredited? Hilarious
forget most of what you know, dont trust anyone anymore. They might havr been fiction writers, might have given advise, shared their knowledge, GOOD GOD THEY MIGHT'VE EVEN READ SOME TOO!?

Lol...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

Why do you think China continues to accept dollars and continues to buy treasuries?

There could be some reason beyond foolishness to keep on lending to an insolvent entity.

China doesn't..... They've outright cut off their buying of our debt multiple times since the housing market took us all down into the abyss of slow-motion financial collapse.

China Continues To Boycott Treasurys As Japan Prepares To Become Largest Foreign Holder Of US Paper

China doesn't even own that MUCH of our debt..contrary to what people seem to believe and some....less than honest media types like to portray.

(Source)

They had all of 1.2 trillion at the start of the year. Out of a U.S. total now around 17 trillion. They don't even have a measurable % of our debt. Just enough to have some influence beyond most other nations. Nothing beyond influence at those numbers though.

China DOES go back and buy more from time to time ...like day traders playing the market. They went on a little buying binge in December...but you see there what it amounted to for overall numbers. Not much...and nothing much changed.

Whatever issues may lay at the heart of Korea, beyond the obvious? Money and debt don't even rank high enough to matter at the levels this is being played at. The FIRST HOUR of combat will have losses in excess of what China holds in US debt, for perspective. Estimates of Seoul taking the fire of over 10,000 guns and rocket launchers adds up at a rate which would make Trump or Soros puke.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks for addressing that,,, you did a bonnie job of it.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Guys, this is an alternative viewpoint to what's happening in North Korea.

This guy said that China is the primary mover of North Korea, China is responsible for all NK Dictators!

Revelation 9:13-16
"And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, one saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels (Iran, NK, China and Russia) who are bound at the great river Euphrates." And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they might kill a third of mankind . And the number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million (only China can field that size army); I heard the number of them."

What China and Russia have been planning for the last year or so is about to come to fruition as their plan to remove the USA as the central global power comes about. What they are not taking into account is the unification of Europe that will occur as a result of their execution of their plan, as NATO will try to fill the same void they are after the USA is successfully removed.

WW3 is a battle between NATO (10 nations in Europe = Beast) and the China/Russian alliance (Iran, NK, China and Russia = Dragon) vying for post USA global dominance. Billions will die.

But God has a plan as well.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Guys, this is an alternative viewpoint to what's happening in North Korea.

This guy said that China is the primary mover of North Korea, China is responsible for all NK Dictators!

I doubt that China would want something as potentially dangerous as an NK/SK/US war that close to their backyard....

If the US wanted to stir up something with China through a proxy, would we choose someone as close as Mexico? Or would we prefer the action to be on the other side of the planet?

It is in China's interest to maintain some stability there...I firmly believe if they wanted to seriously stir up trouble it would be, preferably, farther away from China. If they wanted to stir something up in their back yard they could just occupy Taiwan, which they have not, as yet, made a serious attempt to.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Every year.

Peace

edit on 8-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Interesting thing about sand/dust storms is the particles will become charged with the same polarity charge. They repel each other creating a situation where they "support" each other making it easier for the sand/dust to reach farther distances when blown by the wind. I have seen sand/dust storms just hang in the air once the wind dies down to nothing...very odd situation.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

LISTEN BUD, THAT IS NOT VERY DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE. SEE THIS! THE WORLD BANKER GUY SAY THE DECISION TO MOVE ALL FINANCIAL POWER TO CHINA WAS MADE DECADES AGO. THE BANKERS HAVE THE MONEY, THE MONEY RUNS THE SHOW, MORE THAN THAT THEY KNOW HOW THE WORLD WORKS IN TERMS OF HOW TO MAKE MASSES OF PEOPLE BEHAVE AS YOU WILL THEM TO, IT MATERS NOT WHO RUNS CHINA IN THE EYES OF THE PUBLIC, WHAT MATTERS IS WHO CONTROLS THEIR MONEY.

Well in 1976 there is a Movie Called Network !
that gave hints about TPTB what and who Runs The World Show

Watch it

Network (1976) - Ned Beatty - "The World is a Business"

as i said in movies TPTB gives hints or a source connection

TPTB the Runs it !!

now for somthing complely Differnt (( Sept 11th 2001Fund Raiser ))

The Long Kiss Goodnight 1996

edit on 8-4-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join