It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small humanoid creature photographed at Texas gas plant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
3am, so taken in Artificial light, anyone able to correct this?

Seem a lot of light from the right side, but no highlights on the "object". Also can not see a shadow cast by the "object", which ought to be there as there are so many other shadows.

looks like a child, if anything, maybe the poster with the lost child is correct. Could such a thing happen? Could a child wander onto the site? No security? Worked on gas plants myself and gates are locked, barbed wire etc etc.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

No shadow? Must be legit.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So the greys are getting sloppy keeping tabs on their hybrids now.
They need to establish a curfew. LOL.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reminds me of the 'creepy gnome' from a couple of years ago...

edit on 7/4/13 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Why keep showing the photoshopped version of the picture?
Deny ignorance...says it right at the top of the page!

ITS AN ADG HOAX look on his channel, uploaded a week ago....100% fake guaranteed!!!!
edit on 7-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Comments left on adg's hoax video:

"All I know is I work in the plants my whole life and not ever is there only 4 people there....operators have and must be present throughout the time thee plant is running....unless the words are misunderstood...ex:. The unit only had 4 people but the plant must have more...security alone account for more then that!"

"Such wonderful things one can do with Photoshop! Amazing!"

"Just unsubscribed. If you dlnt hsve anything good dont show anything at all"

"unsubscribed too, cheap.."

"OMG Its a ..it's a.....lol, just a plant worker in protective gear. have any of you ever visited a gas plant or any industrial complex where you have to wear protective gear?"

I think more and more people are starting to realize what a loser the guy is, and how he will fake anything for views.

edit on 7-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

As legit as a nine bob note!

(Many years ago, we had a ten shilling (bob) banknote, so a nine bob note was an obvious forgery! Haha)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

forgive me. my most humble apologies.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Looks like a girl in a dress with a backpack.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well ADG strikes again....

What will it take for members to understand that any video coming from ADG is either questionable or a hoax...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Is that a kindle it has under it's arm.....Maybe it's one of our ATS members.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Is that a kindle it has under it's arm.....Maybe it's one of our ATS members.

Maybe looking for a quiet place to read?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Why keep showing the photoshopped version of the picture?
Deny ignorance...says it right at the top of the page!

ITS AN ADG HOAX look on his channel, uploaded a week ago....100% fake guaranteed!!!!
It's probably safe to assume that I am not the only person who has no idea what the hell you're talking about. So if you truly want to 'Deny Ignorance', then do it. Posting various random quotes with no link whatsoever, neither proves nor disproves anything at all.

Personally, I think it looks like a large dog running and/or jumping, but I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of it being a child in a costume.

reply to post by Destinyone

Originally posted by Destinyone

Looks like an Ewok to me.

Des
My first thought was of that same Universe, but from a different Planet.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/jj5161d17f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/es5161d1bc.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 4/7/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

So if you truly want to 'Deny Ignorance', then do it. Posting various random quotes with no link whatsoever, neither proves nor disproves anything at all.

Well here is where you get to start using the motto of denying ignorance... (I am joking of course about the denying ignorance remark...)

www.youtube.com...

Watch some of his videos on his channel and you can see why what he posts are considered hoaxes...He may not make his videos, but he is guilty of pushing hoax videos on his channel.

There does that help...
edit on 7-4-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Cousin IT got a haircut. A costume party I say.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i'm gonna go with prank on this one. i know some people who would pull something like this. funnily enough they also worked at a plant.

ETA: it gets boring after awhile, gotta find ways to amuse yourself.
edit on 7-4-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I never quite understood this premise...

If I put a couple interesting photos or videos up that end up being a hoax, that makes me a known hoaxer?

Sharing interesting stuff does not make someone a hoaxer, discarding everything he puts forward because most have turned out to be fake means you might miss some gems.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Watch some of his videos on his channel and you can see why what he posts are considered hoaxes...He may not make his videos, but he is guilty of pushing hoax videos on his channel.

That would be a silly thing to do.
You must have mistaken me for someone who cares.

Regardless, it's always better to reach conclusions based off of the evidence(or a lack thereof), as opposed to reaching conclusions based solely off of the messenger.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If I put a couple interesting photos or videos up that end up being a hoax, that makes me a known hoaxer?

If your ADG then yes it does...

I am not saying your a hoaxer, but when it comes to ADG that is another story altogether.

I understand that your just posting something that you think is interesting and aren't saying this to be real, but when you constantly push these type of videos then yes you should be considered a hoaxer.

Such as ADG does with his videos, that is what I am saying...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I think you are unfamiliar with dogs, I have seen dogs move in very strange ways and do very funny things, the one that really cracks me up is when they realize that they do not possess an opposable thumb to clean their behind. There is even the possibility if that is a dog in the picture that he is shaking or extending his legs (I do not think that it is the tail, to well defined for the camera angle and the rest of the image).

In any case the problem here is lack of data to reach the information of what it is. We can then resort to probabilities, and default to, yup, it probably is a dog... Since the chance of that is higher than a very small alien, that themselves are a minority in the alien reports.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I'd much sooner believe it was a "awkward dog" in a blurry photo than a 1 foot tall alien being crossing the road between two people on horses coincidentally while someone was taking the photo....

Awkward blurry dog or...... Aliens!

Anyway... Thats a creepy photo. Could very well be fake but its well done. Love the brown garment its wearing.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join