It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court rules 8 Oregon children to be vaccinated against parents' will

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Tyranny

A ruling from The Oregon Court of Appeals said that the parents did not have the right to exempt their children from forced vaccinations after child welfare workers and the Oregon Department of Human Services fought to obtain a court order demanding the children receive multiple vaccinations last year. The court also decided that since the state had custody of the children, it had the right to make all their medical decisions without the parents' consent. Although the children are living with relatives, they are considered wards of the state. The parents, who say vaccinations are against their religious beliefs, had their children removed for undisclosed reasons last year after the state claimed concerns over their welfare. Despite the ruling, it appears the children have yet to be vaccinated while the parents have the option of appealing the ruling to Oregon's Supreme Court.

Sounds like they refused vaccinations for religious reasons so the state removed the kids. Then the state came back and said "oh look, they are wards now, imagine that! We can give them the shots now"

Looks like a well played gambit by the state to remove the kids and still get its way in the end.
edit on 8-4-2013 by FaithandArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Baaaaa. Baaaaaaa,
This thread is rife with the bleets of Sheeple. so sad. I thought ATS members challenged the status quo and didn't drink the Kool-Aid.

Anyone who just reads the vaccine product inserts (let alone actually study the literature), wouldn't dream of injecting themselves or their children with big pharma vaccines

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If THEY get their way and the entire world is force vaccinated every year then the human species is in extreme danger of extinction.

1. We have seen many times in the past where entire production runs have been found to be contaminated. That IS proof that it can happen. So...if it happened again and EVERYONE is being given the shots the entire population of this planet could be wiped out.

2. Suppose one of those big bad terrorist organisations that we're being forced to believe in were to deliberatly poison the vaccines?

As for these poor children, why dont they ask THEM whether they want the vaccines?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by bozzchem

And if a parent decides they want to conduct female genital mutilation as part of their religious beliefs on their young daughter should the state allow that also?

After all, don't the parents know better what is for their children or not?

There is a HUGE difference between mutilating someone, and NOT giving someone a shot. This is about the state trying to force something on a person that isn't wanted. Can we stick to the topic?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by Hopechest

My sister is a nurse and was required to get a flu shot or lose her job.

She didn't want to but did anyways and is just fine.

I'm sorry she was put into that position.

I don't think it is right to force someone to be injected with anything, ever.

I can understand the reasoning behind it from a nursing standpoint, because, it is essentially to protect the patients that may be immunocompromised, but, I don't agree that the employee's rights should be violated by forcing them to chose between their job or an inoculation.

Vaccination should not be mandated.

Ah, but the premise is faulty. If the patient wants a vaccine, let them get one. Not getting a vaccine doesn't mean a person doesn't get sick. We don't get flu shots, and we don't get flu. Last time anyone here had it was after a shot, before my husband got a waiver. His shots made him sick, and made ME sick as well. We catch colds in the winter, but NO flu. I can tell you, too; the doc that checked us for a bad cold WANTED it to be flu; he was disappointed that we didn't have it (culture was done). People have been practically brainwashed to fear "the flu", and many I know act as though any sniffle MUST BE flu.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

These parents do not have custody of the children. They are DNA donors, nothing more. They have no more right to deny these children medical care than I do.

So....parents, according to you, have no say over their own children? Yet some government does? Your comment is bad enough, but how did it manage two stars???

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

So....parents, according to you, have no say over their own children? Yet some government does? Your comment is bad enough, but how did it manage two stars???

Here's a hint:
Some decades back they would have been known as:
diese Cyber-Krieger Gruppen für Obama

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WilsonWilson

"we are now having outbreaks in the Uk because people refused the MMR. "

considering the governments of late europe and usa, have been causeing the problems so they can solve them london tube bombing 9/11 , ect ect,,, and both usa and europe have no problem what so ever testing on their own people plenty of evidence from both sides of the pond and plenty of it.

how do you know they arent going around jabing the poor and homeless to make it kick up so they can say...."see we told ya so no go get a shot"?

you dont.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

"Well I see it now, that is how big pharma get to collect their lab rats."

HA thats just the tip of the iceberg, a lot of testing is done on those that dont even know it because they are in commas or psyche wards. let alone prisons ^^ and orphanages

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

"Baaaaa. Baaaaaaa,
This thread is rife with the bleets of Sheeple. so sad. I thought ATS members challenged the status quo and didn't drink the Kool-Aid"

dont be fooled some of the owners are mixing and pouring the kool aid out back

(THREAD CLOSED FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION TO NEVER BE REOPENED AGAIN WINK WINK)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3mperorConstantinE

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Here's a hint:
Some decades back they would have been known as:
diese Cyber-Krieger Gruppen für Obama

Sounds about right!

The sick thing is, there are so many of them these days.....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
So, does it really just depend on the person and their genetics if they have an adverse reaction to a vaccine? I know age, and some other things come into play. But I as I'm sure many have never had any negative affects from ever receiving vaccine shots. I was in the military for 4 1/2 years and received maybe 3 to 4 Anthrax shots in the span of two years after deployment, not to mention the myriad of other things we were required to take.

Then again I guess its to soon to tell.. If I grow a 3rd arm In the next few years I'll be sure to post.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3mperorConstantinE
reply to post by thoiter

Maybe you are underestimating the power of Time to cause a person's outlook and understanding to change.

You may also be under the impression that the OP was privy to eight years worth of firsthand experience, by the end of his first day on the job. But that isn't exactly logical. Either way, ‘tis probably better not to judge sans facts.

~E.C.

Perhaps you're right. If he/she has left the industry that's a different matter. But if OP still works in the industry today, holding the opinions he does, well there's no excuse for that in my opinion. People are responsible for their own actions in this life. You can't hide under a corporate umbrella.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
Really? I never mentioned a religious belief on my part.

did you even bother to read what you posted?

The parents, who say vaccinations are against their religious beliefs,

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarsInDust
I say anyone who is giving out free shots, and they are able to make money off of you getting sick, is at least worth stepping back, and looking at...

That is a good way to look at it, but I think it goes a lot deeper then the money factor. Those who control society try every avenue possible to keep us in the dark about the spirit world and I think vaccines are responsible for the majority of us not being able to see spiritual beings.

"We were told that there was a great smallpox epidemic coming to the land and all the children must be vaccinated. My grandfather used to say that the white man’s vaccination makes you blind and if you are to look after the cattle you must not go to the trading store to get your vaccination. Inspectors used to come and check each child for signs of vaccination. Our grandmother used to give us great pain in order to save our spiritual eyes. Grains of maize would be heated up and pushed against the skin of the child, and so when the schools inspectors came he saw the blisters and assumed the child had been vaccinated…and I noticed that school children in mission schools who had been vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see spiritual entities at all. A flying saucer would fly through the sky at great speed and be seen by many men & women but the children who had been vaccinated would see nothing and I noticed this hundreds of times."—Credo Mutwa

www.whale.to...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Here is a list of the ingredients in your flu shots. Don't worry Im sure Hopechest will be by shortly to valiantly defend the institution and put all your fears to rest

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Flu Vaccine Ingredients

Information from www.novaccine.com

Afluria flu (influenza) vaccine

Manufacturer CSL Biotherapies
Microorganism influenza virus
Licensed 09/28/2007
Recommendations One intramuscular injection
Ingredients Beta-propiolactone, Neomycin, Polymyxin B, Sucrose, Thimerosal, Mercury, Sodium phosphate-monobasic, Chick embryo cells, Potassium chloride, Neomycin sulphate, Calcium chloride, Sodium deoxycholate, Sodium phosphate- dibasic anhydrous, Potassium phosphate- monobasic.
Product Descriptions

Begrivac Influenza vaccine (split virion, inactivated)

Manufacturer Wyeth
Microorganism Influenza virus
Licensed 08/13/1998
Recommendations From children 6 months and older, one i.m. injection, size of dose smaller for 6-36 months, booster dose recommended for children who have not previously been vaccinated
Ingredients Formaldehyde, Polymyxin B, Polysorbate 80, Sucrose, Sodium chloride, Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, Disodium phosphate dehydrate, Potassium chloride, Egg protein, Virus: Influenza virus antigens, Magnesium chloride hexahydrate, Diethylether.
Product Descriptions

medguides.medicines.org.uk...
emc.medicines.org.uk...
www.google.com...
www.pei.de...

Enzira Influenza vaccine (split virion, inactivated)

Manufacturer CSL
Microorganism Influenza
Licensed 04/19/2005
Recommendations Adults and children from 36 months, children from 6 to 36 months at a reduced dosage, second dose should be given for children that are previously unvaccinated
Ingredients Sodium chloride, Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, Potassium chloride, Sodium dihydrogen phosphate dehydrate, Egg protein, Calcium chloride, Virus: Influenza, Anhydrous disodium phosphate.
Product Descriptions

emc.medicines.org.uk...

Fluad® Influenza vaccine

Manufacturer Chiron
Microorganism Infleunza virus
Licensed (EU)
Recommendations
Ingredients Squalene, MF59.
Product Descriptions

Fluarix® Influenza Virus Vaccine

Manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline
Microorganism The Influenza virus.
Licensed 08/31/2005
Recommendations Not for use in children. Single dose for adults
Ingredients Formaldehyde, Gentamicin Sulfate, Latex, Polysorbate 80, Thimerosal, Ovalbumin (egg), Egg protein, Influenza A virus hemagglutinin, Influenza B virus hemagglutinin, Octoxynol-10, alpha-tocopheryl, Hydrogen succinate, Hydrocortisone, Sodium deoxycholate.
Product Descriptions

FluLaval Influenza Virus Vaccine

Manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline
Microorganism Influenza strains A/New Caledonia/20/99 (H1N1), 15 mcg; A/Wisconsin/67/2005 (H3N2), 15 mcg; B/Malaysia/2506/2004
Licensed 10/05/2006
Recommendations Age 18 or older, single injection.
Ingredients Formaldehyde, Thimerosal, Mercury, Egg protein, Influenza A virus hemagglutinin, Influenza B virus hemagglutinin, Sodium deoxycholate.
Product Descriptions

FluMist® Live, intranasal influenzae

Manufacturer MedImmune, Wyeth
Microorganism H1N1, H3N2, B/Jilin/20/2003 (B/Shanghai/361/2002-13 like strains of Influenza virus
Licensed 01/05/2007
Recommendations Ages 2-49
Ingredients Gentamicin Sulfate, Monosodium Glutamate (MSG), Sucrose, Potassium phosphate.
Product Descriptions

Fluvax Inactivated Influenza Vaccine (Split Virion)

Manufacturer CSL Limited
Microorganism Influenza
Licensed
Recommendations One injection yearly, from three months of age with differing strengths according to age.
Ingredients Neomycin, Polymyxin B, Sucrose, Sodium chloride, Sodium phosphate-monobasic, Potassium chloride, Egg protein, Virus: Influenza, Sodium phosphate- dibasic anhydrous, Potassium phosphate- monobasic, Sodium taurodeoxycholate.
Product Descriptions

Package Insert

Fluviral, Fluviral S/F Influenza Virus Vaccine Trivalent, Inactivated Whole-Virion Active Immunizing Agent

Manufacturer Shire (Canada)
Microorganism Influenza virus
Licensed
Recommendations Annually in the fall. Children under 9 years of age require two injections one month apart, the first time they have the vaccine. Differing dosages for different age groups, from 6 months up.
Ingredients Formaldehyde, Thimerosal, Egg protein, Virus: Influenza, Sodium deoxycholate, Triton X-100.
Product Descriptions

___________________________________________________________________________________________

You'll notice several of them do not even contain a weakend virus

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Here is the warning that accompanied one of those ingredients. I chose at random and did not atempt to make this sound any worse than it is or pick one I knew to be toxic.

DRUG DESCRIPTION
WARNINGS
SYSTEMIC ABSORPTION OF NEOMYCIN OCCURS FOLLOWING ORAL ADMINISTRATION AND TOXIC REACTIONS MAY OCCUR. Patients treated with neomycin should be under close clinical observation because of the potential toxicity associated with their use. NEUROTOXICITY (INCLUDING OTOTOXICITY) AND NEPHROTOXICITY FOLLOWING THE ORAL USE OF NEOMYCIN SULFATE HAVE BEEN REPORTED, EVEN WHEN USED IN RECOMMENDED DOSES. THE POTENTIAL FOR NEPHROTOXICITY, PERMANENT BILATERAL AUDITORY OTOTOXICITY AND SOMETIMES VESTIBULAR TOXICITY IS PRESENT IN PATIENTS WITH NORMAL RENAL FUNCTION WHEN TREATED WITH HIGHER DOSES OF NEOMYCIN AND/OR FOR LONGER PERIODS THAN RECOMMENDED. Serial, vestibular and audiometric tests, as well as tests of renal function, should be performed (especially in highrisk patients). THE RISK OF NEPHROTOXICITY AND OTOTOXICITY IS GREATER IN PATIENTS WITH IMPAIRED RENAL FUNCTION. Ototoxicity is often delayed in onset and patients developing cochlear damage will not have symptoms during therapy to warn them of developing eighth nerve destruction and total or partial deafness may occur long after neomycin has been discontinued.
Neuromuscular blockage and respiratory paralysis have been reported following the oral use of neomycin. The possibility of the occurrence of neuromuscular blockage and respiratory paralysis should be considered if neomycin is administered, especially to patients receiving anesthetics, neuromuscular blocking agents such as tubocurarine, succinylcholine, decamethonium, or in patients receiving massive transfusions of citrate anticoagulated blood. If blockage occurs, calcium salts may reverse these phenomena but mechanical respiratory assistance may be necessary.
Concurrent and/or sequential systemic, oral or topical use of other aminoglycosides, including paromomycin and other potentially nephrotoxic and/or neurotoxic drugs such as bacitracin, cisplatin, vancomycin, amphotericin B, polymyxin B, colistin and viomycin, should be avoided because the toxicity may be additive.
Other factors which increase the risk of toxicity are advanced age and dehydration.
The concurrent use of neomycin with potent diuretics such as ethacrynic acid or furosemide should be avoided, since certain diuretics by themselves may cause ototoxicity. In addition, when administered intravenously, diuretics may enhance neomycin toxicity by altering the antibiotic concentration in serum and tissue.
Neomycin Sulfate Tablets, USP, for oral administration, contain neomycin which is an antibiotic obtained from the metabolic products of the actinomycete Streptomyces fradiae. It has the following molecular formula: C23H46N6O . 2½ H2SO4 with a molecular weight of 614.67.

Chemically, it is O-2,6-diamino-2,6-dideoxy-a -D- glucopyranosyl(1®3)-O-b-D- ribofuranosyl-(1®5) O-[2,6-diamino-2,6-dideoxy-a-D-glucopyranosyl-(1®4)]-2-deoxy-D-streptamine. Neomycin B is identical except that the a- D- glucopyranosyl residue in the neobiosamine moiety is b-L-idopyranosyl.

Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Stearate, Povidone.

What are the possible side effects of neomycin (Mycifradin, Neo-Fradin, Neo-Tab)?

If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking neomycin and seek emergency medical attention:

an allergic reaction (shortness of breath; closing of the throat; hives; swelling of the lips, face, or tongue; rash; or fainting);
little or no urine;
decreased hearing, ringing in the ears, or a feeling of fullness in the ears;
dizziness, clumsiness, or unsteadiness;
numbness, skin tingling, muscle twitching, or seizures; or
severe watery diarrhea and abdominal cramps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I realize that this data sheet refers to oral ingestion of this chemical, and that when combined with other chemicals its effects may change entirely, but there is 0 information (that I found) on the effects of the chemical when taken intravenously or when combined with other chemicals. I am not trying to mis-represent this information in any way or scare anyone, this information is from the institutions that provide these products.

edit on 9-4-2013 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This sounds American to me. Nothing wrong with FORCING children against their parent's will to take a vaccine. Nothing unAmerican about that in the least!

/sarcasm

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

And if a parent decides they want to conduct female genital mutilation as part of their religious beliefs on their young daughter should the state allow that also?

After all, don't the parents know better what is for their children or not?

I really have to say that your argument is totally wrong on its basis and your question is absolutely outrageous. When a parent conducts female genital mutilation on a child that is call aggression. In the court of law, of course a judge would rule against that. It is an invasion from the parent side towards the child .In the case mentioned by OP we talk about a third party injecting life virus into your child, it is not the same thing you can not compare it like that.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hey OP,
Would you be willing to do a Youtube Vid proclaiming that "As a biochemist who has worked in the vaccine industry for the last 8 years" you wouldn't touch these vaccines with a 1000 foot pole, nor allow any of your kids in it.

Being a Biochemist and ex-insider, you have some big time pull to actually make a change and fight to brainwashing going on within the vaccine industry.

Let me know, maybe we can get some kid of youtube channel going or something. I have various resources to video editing, background music, etc

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join