It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origin of Humans and the People behind everything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This video shows connection to secret society's, new world order, alien and extraterrestrial life, and basic human history including the "Hollow Earth" connection to how humans become what they are today. I found it fascinating as I was watching the beginning THAT is where your mind kind of stretches a bit. Alot to take in, but by 43:00- on up that's where I encourage you to skip to!!! if you do not have the time or patience on this seemingly important topic.

Chose this board because it tied in today very well with modern society here on Earth. wish I would have learned about the whole Atlantis/Ancient Civilization topic alot sooner. I find it funny how this topic never got a look or mention throughout school. Not my school.

Clicking on the white youtube link will pull up the video IF the embed code fails.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
SnF for later when I have more time. You might like THIS article about the true origins of the races of the people of earth. It would be interesting if the info starts to match up. Thanks OP

EDIT: You may also find this interesting

edit on 4/7/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
For whatever reason it posted PART 2. Here is PART 1 like I intended.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Great topic for a thread.
Cuts right to it.
I will be busy for a while now thanks...haha!

The Dogon, the ancient Egyptians and Sumerians,
have always interested me for thier esoteric reasons
as to why we are here.

I'd love it if Slayer stopped by and left his thoughts,
He understands early humans and their migrations
better than just about anyone.
Maybe we can find a pattern?
Very fun and intriguing.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DieSektor

Looks like we're both having mix-ups with videos today. Here's the one I wanted to post.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
OP,

I watched your video....four of the parts anyway (Part 3 was actually blocked due to copyright infringement). I have to say that I want my five (plus) hours back....that was so boring that I actually fell asleep twice. I also noticed that the footage looks like it was put together over 20 years ago. Everyone....and I mean EVERYONE in the footage is wearing older clothing, hairstyles, etc... Even the cars are not modern. I found one person who references dates of 1991 and 1992. That same woman also says something about "20 years ending in 2011" which was clearly meant as a future time reference. Of course, the ending of disease, illness, and a human coming together as "oneness" has not happened by the end of 2011 as she predicted.

All in all, there are a lot of claims made in the videos but nothing that is put forward as proof to substantiate the claims.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ok, ok, ok!

Christ on a crutch! Enough!

Since the advent of the Ancient Aliens Debunked videos there should be a lot less of this kind of stuff posted on ATS, not more.

This all just boils down to the same old Galactic Federation/Mel-Cheesey-Dick Order of Light bull# that I thought was nearly banned from ATS years ago.

The video constitutes a mash-up of a little more than 100 years of mystico-occult manifesto that can now be appreciated as a single body of writing that has been contributed to by many, including: Madame Blavatsky, Annie Besant, jump forward with me to: The Law of One RA material, Ken Carey's Starseed Transmissions, the unfortunate Laura Knight Jadczyk cult, both Davids Wilcock and Icke, and more that will probably come to me after I click post.

In terms of the slightly unique spin that this video seems to bring to the overall narrative described loosely above; the trans-corporeal migration stuff was a part of a Roger Zelazny science fiction novel from 1967 called Lord of Light. What I mean to say, is that the video is really is just a pile of poorly narrated science fiction; from 2010, no less.

I honestly think that people are just exhausted by this stuff, so they just let it go by. But I can see you all there, reading this, with the 'trending pages' window.

I know that this stuff provides a sort of escapism, but I can't help but think that you all would at least like it served up with some nice explosions, and maybe a sweet romantic comedy element to it.

It freaks me out when you all just take it straight-up no-chaser like this.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I honestly tried to give it an objective view. Even though the OP posted a link to PART TWO, I actually searched on the YouTube channel and watched Part One first. Part One pulled in a lot of interesting and even esoteric knowledge so I thought just MAYBE it might be a decent documentary....but it went way down hill about a quarter of the way through Part Two.

But then again....take a look at the guy who is behind the documentary. He calls himself "Prophet Elia." I tend to take a dim view of people who go around calling themselves a Prophet. Feels a little....cultish.

Especially when he says this on his site:

You can help us to spread information by ordering ELIA’s books and video tapes and making him a cult figure. Then, networks will lose power and new incorruptible ones will emerge.

www.legend-of-atlantis.com...

And to imagine this guy has the guts to talk about how the ego needs to be deconstructed!!
edit on 7-4-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hi,

I think this video is awesome too. I saw it several years ago. It led me down the path of seeing countless esoteric-themed documentaries. After digesting an encyclopedia worth of information, the contents of the video make much more sense. The first half is actually a pretty cursory explanation of human/earth/cosmic evolution. Channeling literature gives much more detailed account of these major events. Atlantis, the origin of mystery schools and cosmic wars are brushed through in the video. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask.

I want to contact the authors. Has anybody recorded their names and their sources? I believe it is a German group. The videos had list of credits but they seemed to be removed now. I wonder what they think about 9/11?

There is a theory that 9/11 was an occult, illuminati, MEGA-RITUAL. For example, compare the way these weirdos in the 9/11 commemoration ceremony are dressed: www.youtube.com...

Notice the way the secret society members are dressed in the German documentary? Definetly part of some western mystery school tradition. They are both members of the Illuminati.

Is anyone familiar with the OCCULT and shed light on what exactly is a MEGA-RITUAL? Was 9//1 a Mega-Ritual? How do these groups relate to the Jewish secret societies? This is another theory.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If there is a hollow earth they should be seeing the Japanese nuclear rods soon.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Hey joeyv23! Thanks for adding that video as well. I watched parts 1-5 already of the Spirit Science videos on youtube. I found them very educational in more of a learnable way. They hold your attention and teach you in a way that sticks! The documentary style video I have posted show many similarities and discuss the same issues at hand as certain parts of the "Spirit Science" videos you shared. The only difference I would have to say just as CIAGypsy pointed out, The Atlantis documentary is easy to tune out on and fall asleep to.

Thats a shame considering how heavy this whole topic is. I have noticed some disliking of the video I posted. I'm not advocating any information being projected through these videos. I honestly felt it was a humble decision to share this documentary.

Joeyv23 you kind of threw me for a trip I have a good friend with the same name last initial and all.
I found that quite fascinating.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DieSektor

Keep going! It's after episode 5 that the history movie (3-4 episodes) starts. I agree that this is heavy stuff.

Sorry about throwing you for a loop lol. I almost made my username joeyvh23. Now if that's still fitting for the guy you know... weird!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Flagged, will watch later - my curiosity is piqued in that this thread has not been moved to a different forum...

Apologies for the brief comment, I will add more later - quick reply is so it appears in my news feed.

FITO.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

You care to explain why any of the above had bad information? Because there is no physical proof? I have personally met etheric beings. While I can't verify all the information above is false, I can tell you what I saw.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Cool vid. I do agree tho that humans were most likely a sub species of some sort of ancient alien race, although this may or may not be the people of atlantis, or we could be talking interdimensional aliens. Only time will tell

new topics

top topics

join