It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life After Un

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Lets assume for the moment that Mr Un is deposed either internally or by outside forces ie USA or indeed one very pissed off Chinese Govt. What or who do you suppose will replace him and his government? Will it be a military junta of some sort? A more stable Government sponsered by the Chinese? Or will it be a unified Korea and Samsung et al move in to rebuild the North Korean state from scratch?

Thoughts anyone? I ask this because the way North Korea is acting at the moment, Un is going to be taken out! Or at least reducated!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

The answer is obvious: we will replace Kim Jong Un with Dennis Rodman!

Seriously, unless we rid N.Korea of all of Un's generals and advisors we might as well leave Kim Jong Un in place; they are the one's pulling the strings and getting him all riled up anyway!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It will be an Autonomous province of China.

Life goes on, with or without Kim and that will benefit Chinese most of all.

The Chinese are just waiting to let USA doing the dirties and they move in to acquire some new real estate for some new ports on the Sea of Japan.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

It's possible that while the military men at the top are "pulling the strings", the ones at the lower levels are less enthusiastic about the policy, the more they think about it.
There was a time when military coups always seemed to be led by Colonels, the men below the top level.
I think Nasser was a Colonel.
The last military regime in Greece was known as "the Colonels".
So the first tier might be overthrown by the second tier.
They would need a member of the family, now that it's become a religion, but there's a brother.

edit on 7-4-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Once the Kim family line or dynasty is broken? No one replaces him. At least, not after the shooting ends and the passion of the moment some Generals are living passes. The broken dynasty will leave a broken nation because the nation has been designed to service the ruling bloodline since the 50's. No communication out. No news from the outside allowed IN and the whole nation is a cold war time warp.

Those millions of people will need to be carefully and ..I'd hope..with some serious thought given, brought up to the level of knowledge for what exists beyond their borders.

There is a Museum they have which extends far below ground. They're fanatic about it. It's like a U.S. Presidential Library but on steroids MANY times over. This enormous vault contains all the gifts and tributes sent to the Kim's during their collective reign,

It's presented to the people as proof the world looks up to and takes guidance from their Dear Leader. I wish I were kidding and I really wish it weren't so......but unlike ANY other nation in the world? This will be like moving an Amazon tribe into the realities of the modern world in very similar issues to face.

Handled poorly? I think the world could end up with millions of PEOPLE...as broken as the nation they've falsely accepted as the pinnacle of world power. (They *REALLY BELIEVE* that...and it cannot be overemphasized)

S/F for a good thing to ponder with all that is happening.

edit on 7-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join