It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calm Down Guys USA wont fight.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20

Second, I think you will find winning the war was a joint effort, the US didnt turn up and say hey go home we got this, far from it - and why do you think they came into the war so late? Because they knew if they didnt they would be next, its was beneficial for the US to enter the war, otherwise they wouldnt have bothered.

Maybe a little history for you is in order

Actually, the US had long been sending war materials, planes, pilots, etc. to the UK for for a few years before officially entering the war after pearl harbor. In fact, U-boats were sent to the Atlantic to destroy as much US shipping as possible. It was also considered an act of war by Germany and cited as one of the main reason hitler declared war on the US.

And America only officially entered the war after being attacked by the Japanese. Unofficially for much longer.

FDR let pearl harbor happen (imo) because he knew an attack on American soil was the only way to get the public support he needed to enter the war. Of course that is not in the official historical version of what happened, but almost any thinking person can look at the evidence and reach the same conclusion.

And to the OP, have you watched Red Dawn or something recently? It sounds like you are getting confused what you want to see happen (America being blowed up by NK) with what is never going to happen (America being blowed up by NK.). The US spends more money on its military than the next 26 nations on the list do COMBINED. You are an absolute fool to think that the US will not use any of its toys on NK if the need arises.

And learn something about sentence structure. Your OP is painful to read.

edit on 7-4-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingfixr
reply to post by felixjames20

Now now, no children here...Ok yes with out Europe we would not be here ok Fair enough, although we were considered rebels, tyrants traitors etc...we made this great country, history lesson for you, Europe also thought the world was flat remember that? Sorry if i get a lil mad when folks say america is weak, that we are greedy etc. I dont speak for my Govt...But I will speak for us as said before average Joe's and Janes... WE are the difference makers, WE are the only reasons these other countries have not invaded. Pearl Harbour...ok no troops on the ground, 9-11 couple hi-jacked A/C no troops on the ground...Terrorist plots destroyed by who??? American Civilians again no troops on our soils...Oh you want history lesson my freind, who won independance from Europe, not the govt...the people, farmers, cattlemen, pheasants...

So much generalizing I don't even know where to begin, please stop.

Edit: I think it is the "it's because of us your country is saved" attitude from US that pisses people off? Like someone said before on this forum the US needs to stop with the "liberating other countries" attitude that they have and fix their own problems first.

But of course if you are a veteran who fought in the wars and is on ATS right now, I take that back as you obviously deserve to say that "you saved other countries from being invaded" but as a person sitting behind a computer screen? Nah.

edit on 7-4-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
There won't be a war because China and ultimately, North Korea, don't want one. North Korea pulls this on a regular basis. Their food stocks get low end of winter.early spring and they start with all this baloney whose aim is to get food from China and other countries.
The US will go to war, because defense contractors need to make money. It won't be with North Korea though.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Love your post, 100% truth.. and i highly agree with all you have said. S&F my friend.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Thank you for support my friend, I never plan to hurt anyone with what I said, but like your good self I like truth, and as you know truth does hurt lots of people who only live a lie.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join