Calm Down Guys USA wont fight.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I am sure that there will be no Korea war, main reason I think that is the USA are sacred of fighting wars they know cannot be won.
USA are, and yes always have been good talkers, jaw jaw jaw is the USA look at Wrestling on TV, they talk for 40 minutes and drop to the ground in 5 seconds.
With Korea the North have Iran, Syria, China, Russia all ready and pulling at the leash to wipe America off the may, yes o yes they can and will if America ever forget who is boss in world affairs today.
How does America even think it can win any future wars? the European states have disbanded Army & Air Forces & Navy because they are bankrupt, USA call on them for help they will be lucky to get a few Mine Sweepers 50, years old,even the UK under Cameron has just 11 war ships, 3 working subs, our fighters have no more Air Bases for repairs as Cameron shut them down to build houses on fields.
Sorry NATO is rubbish, the whole of NATO would be crippled within 22 hours in war time, they know it, that is why the USA will now want to talk to China to get things off the boil. I have even heard that sales of clean pants & washing powders are up 90% at the White House just incase Russia says JUMP, Obama will say YES SIR, HOW HIGH SIR,,,,,,,

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Of course not. Korea has been doing this for a while. I am certain China and Russia DO NOT want a war on the Korean Peninsula.

People are overreacting.
edit on 7-4-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u

With Korea the North have Iran, Syria, China, Russia all ready and pulling at the leash to wipe America off the may, yes o yes they can and will if America ever forget who is boss in world affairs today.

Regarding your statement above...those countries may be banded together against the United States of America...but I do know that the USA will fight if necessary.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wingfixr

Well I certainly won't say that was unprovoked ! As a matter of fact I think that was just fine.

I don't think OP is taking in to account the fact that America, is really just a bunch of barbarians that aren't afraid to put our nukes to use. !945 ring a bell ?

I tell ya my neighborhood was tuff. In my neighborhood, the ice cream man played the theme to Rocky.

Now come and get some troll food.
edit on 7-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well Nukes or no Nukes, with out the US all of Europe would be speaking German, Most of asia would be speaking Japanese... and we would still be right here. Americans..True Stars and Bars Americans will be the forces to be reckoned with. So I say to all them Commy bastards, bring it on!!! I just watched RED DAWN I'm ready...LMAO

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

How old are you??? Your misspellings and ramblings make it hard to follow what you are saying.

But I do know that China is getting sick and tired of North Koreas rhetoric and sabre rattling. There was even an article on Yahoo news about it this morning.

Should the USA decide to attack North Korea, I am sure it will be with the blessings of both China and Russia, and it will be a winnable war because the people in NK are so hungry they will give up if we feed them. If that doesnt work, we have bunker buster bombs that can do some serious damage to the country or we can just emit a EMP beam across the country and wipe out their entire infrastructure....lets see them launch a missile then when the components are fried!!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Really? For the last 30 years I've been thinking that the only thing my country knows how to do is fight. No one is going to tell me that, with today's surgically-precise military weaponry, Kim Jung Un can't be taken out without blowing up that whole region. But, noooo, we're going to lay waste to North Korea and all of it's innocent citizens in a matter of minutes, not days or years.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

People are overreacting

link   
Hank Williams Jr. Said it best "DONT GIVE US A REASON"

I say Kimmy wants a nuke so bad, well then here catch!!!

link   

Russia and China will both back the US if anything happens to North Korea. They are a threat to regional stability, a quick regime change would greatly improve the economy in that area. Way less risk investing in Korean goods.

If NK falls, Samsung and Hyundai stock will raise greatly. Considering the whole infrastructure is already built, they basically just need food and electricity to become a powerful manufacturing nation again.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I read some where you could carpet the whole country in like two days. Or was it carpet bomb ?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
Russia says JUMP, Obama will say YES SIR, HOW HIGH SIR,,,,,,,

So Russia say jump, and we say make us...what the hell could Russia do? NOTHING!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
USA is afraid or else there won't be so much bs around.

The NK just needs to say "I will b...." and USA freaks the hell out and flew so many toys around.

I bet the last laugh will be on them and we on the sidelines chanting for whoever loses the biggest toys, sarcastically of course.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
NUCLEAR TEDDY BEARS!!!!

LOLOLOL!

ROFLMAO!!!!

NUCLEAR AXE FROGS!!! LOL!

PUT YOUR TIN FOIL HATS ON!!
edit on 7-4-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)
edit on 7-4-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
And England is coming with us if it gets out of hand.
I'm more worried that they WANT WW3.
Korea is a hilly country,it will tale time to clear out the bad guys once we anihilate the infrastructure I'd give it a month.
China will act upset but loose a stepchild, Russia hasn't got a dog in that hunt and I ran alread has a reticle on them they won't try a damn thing.
I am calm it's my government that is acting nuts.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingfixr
reply to post by randyvs

Well Nukes or no Nukes, with out the US all of Europe would be speaking German, Most of asia would be speaking Japanese... and we would still be right here. Americans..True Stars and Bars Americans will be the forces to be reckoned with. So I say to all them Commy bastards, bring it on!!! I just watched RED DAWN I'm ready...LMAO

Think you might need a history lesson -

First, today's America wouldnt exist if it wasnt for a european country.

Second, I think you will find winning the war was a joint effort, the US didnt turn up and say hey go home we got this, far from it - and why do you think they came into the war so late? Because they knew if they didnt they would be next, its was beneficial for the US to enter the war, otherwise they wouldnt have bothered.

Plus whats with all the anger? Bring it on! Commy Bastards etc etc - if you feel like that sign up and join the army - oh let me guess you are just some child that likes to act the big man over the net. Typical.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join