It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Engineering - Condemning Normality & Free Thinking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yet more proof how the UK is spiralling down a moral abyss.

Heres the article concerned: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Is this foul-mouthed, self-obsessed Twitter teen really the future of British policing? Youth crime tsar's sex and drug rants
Paris Brown, 17, boasted about her sex life, drug taking and drinking
In one Tweet she wrote: 'I really wanna make a batch of hash brownies'
And she also said: 'Everyone on Made in Chelsea looks like a f****** fag'
Appointed to change perceptions of young people
Keith Vaz MP says she must be removed from her £15,000 post immediately
Teenager today apologised for 'inappropriate language and views'
She insisted she is not racist or homophobic and is against taking drugs

There is a selection of the tweets on the above link. Now why am I concerned about this? Because it is someone who has caved into pressure into being politically correct in order to save their job. Because its the media telling people who to think. Because it sets a very bad example to anyone else who might want to speak their mind and has a career ahead of them.

I personally see little wrong in her tweets. Who in the UK has not got frustrated because immigrants who can't even speak the language properly drive you crazy? Single people lamenting sleeping alone is wrong? WTF? The only tweet that crosses a line is the Made In Chelsea one.

As for the hash brownies, well, I dont want to break the T&C here but come on there are far worse issues in the world than someone taking a herb that grows naturally. This ties nicely into her tweet about how she behaves when she is drunk, but you do NOT see them demonising alcohol at all do you? Hypocrisy by the DM at its finest.

And the caption underneath the picture of her is extremely misleading too. She is paid £15,000 yes, but its not all tax payer funded. Some of it is funded from the police commisionners's OWN SALARY. The DM is such a terrible, dangerous newspaper. They are far more offensive to me than some kid who speaks her mind.

So, this individual who has a promising career ahead of her, is forced to apologise when she has done little wrong. She is forced to cave in to the PC crowd. Way to go. Another one bites the dust. The public services are full of braindead drones, we need more people who can think for themselves, stick to their guns, and do the right thing.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
When she becomes a fully fledged police officer - upholding the law and all that - she will be arresting people using the substances she's advocating. Now that would be hypocritical. (No fan of the DM myself - but this story has been published everywhere).

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

I personally see little wrong in her tweets.

That's probably because you are similarly ... special.

If you think that it's not an issue that a someone who might arrest people in the future has a strong dislike towards all kinds of minorities ... think again.

What will happen if she arrives at a scene and there are two suspects: one that doesn't speak good english and another one who speaks perfect Oxford english? Don't you think she might be biased?

But you probably already condemned the one who doesn't speak English in your mind, so that's probably not an issue for you, right.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Most employers frown on foul language being used by employees. It's generally part of the "Code of Conduct". Being polite is important. You can still destroy somebody verbally without uttering a single impolite word. As someone who was supposed to be a representative, they were spot on for canning her.

top topics

join