It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relationship Between Gravitational and Kinetic Forces and Electrical and Magnetic Forces

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chiram

Mary, you have no credibility on this board due to the people you research as being classified as frauds, charlatans, scammers or hoaxers. Your threads on Nassim Haramein, John Searl etc, etc have been discussed many, many times on many forums and people have reached the same conclusion.
It amazes me that some people decide to set themselves up as judge and jury. I do not decide the credibility of any one person, I judge the material, information presented to me. I am my own judge of information. If you have a beef with a member I suggest you contact admin about it, and conduct your personal attack through them, not the forum.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by Mary Rose

I can defiantly relate to this man and his resolve at what he believes!

So it's like religion. I see. Like on that AmWay motivational tape: "if you believe enough, facts don't matter".

Our Galaxy is one big machine where the fulcrums, pivot points, and power source, come from another "Dimension", and I call that Dimension, the Ethereal.

Dude, this is deep.

It is the true genesis of our reality

Mmm, except it has nothing to do with reality.

PERIOD!

Sounds like a "comma". Or maybe "coma".
What exactly have you contributed to this post? What is your point? We should all bow to the human being as being the ultimate and only divinity?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Mary Rose

I can defiantly relate to this man and his resolve at what he believes!

So it's like religion. I see. Like on that AmWay motivational tape: "if you believe enough, facts don't matter".

Our Galaxy is one big machine where the fulcrums, pivot points, and power source, come from another "Dimension", and I call that Dimension, the Ethereal.

Dude, this is deep.

It is the true genesis of our reality

Mmm, except it has nothing to do with reality.

PERIOD!

Sounds like a "comma". Or maybe "coma".
What exactly have you contributed to this post? What is your point? We should all bow to the human being as being the ultimate and only divinity?

In case something was lost in translation, I'll spell it out:

The notion that the Galaxy is a "machine" is extremely preposterous, with all attending "fulcrums and pivot points".

We look at things and we observe what they look like. There is no "fulcrums" in the Galaxy. And of course we need to stick to the actual meaning of words such as Machine, and not just throw any word into any situation and hope that it would stick.

A machine is a tool that consists of one or more parts, and uses energy to achieve a particular goal.

If you see "balls of light" around you, you may want to talk to your optician or maybe a psychiatrist. Just a thought.

edit on 24-5-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

reply to post by chiram

Mary, you have no credibility on this board due to the people you research as being classified as frauds, charlatans, scammers or hoaxers. Your threads on Nassim Haramein, John Searl etc, etc have been discussed many, many times on many forums and people have reached the same conclusion.
It amazes me that some people decide to set themselves up as judge and jury. I do not decide the credibility of any one person, I judge the material, information presented to me.

Let's say a person keeps presenting some voluminous "material" to you that has no foundation in reality and fails to produce anything that's verifiable, observable etc. Now I agree that it's entirely up to you personally to acquiesce to this kind of behavior. That's your choice. It's the choice of others to call bullsh!t on this demeanor.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Let's say a person keeps presenting some voluminous "material" to you that has no foundation in reality and fails to produce anything that's verifiable, observable etc. Now I agree that it's entirely up to you personally to acquiesce to this kind of behavior. That's your choice. It's the choice of others to call bullsh!t on this demeanor.

Ahh, coming from a self appointed Knight for "Truth, Justice, and the Institutional way"? And that is exactly what we do, call it BS, no matter if it comes from a "Lune" on the internet, or a paid collage professor at some good old boys secret society network. You do not tell me what my reality is, nor will you convince me you have a superior position. In fact throwing personal insults around degrades your own "Integrity".

You want to stick to the subject matter, fine, do it in a mature, adult manner. Ill listen and consider. So far I have listened to both sides, and taken my own observations into consideration. I have stated my case.

There have been countless generations before us who submitted to the notion that their is far more to our reality than meets the eyes. If you wish not to submit, fine, be on your way. Otherwise offer some constructive criticism to the material, or offer substantiation.

You want to put this whole subject to rest? Explain the mechanics of this solar system! And try not to use the word "Theory".

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Let's say a person keeps presenting some voluminous "material" to you that has no foundation in reality and fails to produce anything that's verifiable, observable etc.
What do you do? Consider it! When answers are not obvious and observable, and replicable, we will look further, and if that area frightens you, run away.

Weather you want to admit it or not there is a side of reality you can't test, you can,t hold, you can't replicate. Where does that leave your version of "Science"?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I see three schools of thought about all this...

1) Let students "theorize" and remake the wheel (and look like jackas***) and use their creative juices. This should be the whole direction of instruction, since it teaches them how to think.
2) Correct them and slap them upside the head and tell em to read the books some more.
3) Give em an A for effort, but 80% of the grade is based on their understanding of what they read.

The third school of thought is most common, I think. The most practical. However, the other two schools of thought are always vying for position. Always making their counter attack.

My own opinion is that you can't really make a viable theory until you've absorbed all the books out there. Only when you have the knowledge can you start to piece together what it means.

The problem is some people are better at reading books and some are better at theorizing. Some like one more than the other. Some do work that's more based on hands-on experience.

Nothing is free, you see. This is why good theory is so hard to come by.

Sometimes I wonder if we can load all this information into computers and get better theories? Humans are smart, but maybe they don't have the right kind of mind for this work. If computers turn out to be better, I hope we have the wisdom and humility to hand them the baton. That won't mean we can fall asleep. Computers will just be a tool we use to wrestle with the universe. Sort of like how we used to use horses to move fallen trees, but now use machines, barges and ships.
edit on 24-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Ahh, coming from a self appointed Knight for "Truth, Justice, and the Institutional way"?

Mmm, no, I only meant critical thinking. I have no idea why you dragged "institutional" into that. Beats me.

You do not tell me what my reality is, nor will you convince me you have a superior position.

Indeed I'm not in a superior position just because I don't see balls of light shooting in all directions and you do. And I'm not in a superior position because I refuse to fantasize that the Galaxy is a "machine" with pivots, gears and what not. But when the push comes to shove and you need to do something real in this Universe, like design a formula for a glue, or calculate propagation of radio waves, or maybe invent a sonar for medical diagnostics, or wait, send an expedition to deep space - then sticking with science and critical thinking is superior compared to "aetheric dimensions" and other such stuff that's philosophically very pleasing but doesn't really do jack in any way or sense.

In fact throwing personal insults around degrades your own "Integrity".

Well look, that the Galaxy is a "machine" with "fulcrums" and "pivots" and which depends on "Dimension" for its energy source is a veritable insult for the intelligence of many people. So you really need to sort it out with yourself.

edit on 24-5-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Let's say a person keeps presenting some voluminous "material" to you that has no foundation in reality and fails to produce anything that's verifiable, observable etc.
What do you do? Consider it! When answers are not obvious and observable, and replicable, we will look further, and if that area frightens you, run away.

Oh, I don't get frightened that easily, and especially by idiotic pronouncements like "I have created a black hole on the workbench in my lab". Instead of "running away" from this nonsense, I consider it, and then I laugh my @ss off and am often grateful for the sheer comic effect produced by these wannabes. If you are wooed by such empty and idiotic claims, well that's certainly your right as well.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

reply to post by chiram

It amazes me that some people decide to set themselves up as judge and jury. I do not decide the credibility of any one person, I judge the material, information presented to me. I am my own judge of information. If you have a beef with a member I suggest you contact admin about it, and conduct your personal attack through them, not the forum.

All Seeing Eye,
You need to have your eyes tested – the post was addressed to Mary Rose NOT YOU. Mary’s material has been rehashed and rehashed many times on ATS. If she/he has something decent to research I will listen, if not then she/he should just give it away. There are many more posters on ATS who are offended by her spamming posts (do you want me to list them for you)? I am my own judge of information also. So please keep your suggestions to yourself and refrain from telling me what to do…..

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chiram

All Seeing Eye,
You need to have your eyes tested – the post was addressed to Mary Rose NOT YOU.
I realize who you were,and were not, attacking. The point is, you want to attack the material, do so, not the individual!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

reply to post by chiram

All Seeing Eye,
You need to have your eyes tested – the post was addressed to Mary Rose NOT YOU.
I realize who you were,and were not, attacking. The point is, you want to attack the material, do so, not the individual!

Attacking the material? It has been done. And guess what, as the material goes, Marko Rodin is full of it, and so is Bearden, and so is Haramein and the list goes on. However, these posts are like zombies and keep popping up for no good reason or context because a certain person "likes it". And and some point it becomes preposterous to diligently revisit that mental excrement of a "material" over and over again. You mileage may vary.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by chiram

All Seeing Eye,

Dear All Seeing Eye,
I’m going to repeat this again for you, as clearly you have problems with your vision. You were asked to keep your suggestions to yourself and REFRAIN FROM TELLING ME WHAT TO DO. If this happens again I will report you to the staff.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by chiram

All Seeing Eye,

Attacking the material? It has been done. And guess what, as the material goes, Marko Rodin is full of it, and so is Bearden, and so is Haramein and the list goes on. However, these posts are like zombies and keep popping up for no good reason or context because a certain person "likes it". And and some point it becomes preposterous to diligently revisit that mental excrement of a "material" over and over again. You mileage may vary.

As I indicated ATS is blessed with a number of outstanding writers and academics here, I certainly appreciate them. But having to put up with Haramein, Searl, Marco Rodin and Mehran Keshe who is full of it also, and a host of others is a bit too much I agree. Andrea Rossi is another one, I’m surprised Mary hasn’t gotten onto that one yet.
edit on 24-5-2013 by chiram because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Okay

Friendly reminder.

Keep it civil, keep it on topic, stop attacking each other. Any posts going against this request can, and will be removed.

Thanks for your cooperation.
edit on 24/5/2013 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiram

reply to post by chiram

All Seeing Eye,

Dear All Seeing Eye,
I’m going to repeat this again for you, as clearly you have problems with your vision. You were asked to keep your suggestions to yourself and REFRAIN FROM TELLING ME WHAT TO DO. If this happens again I will report you to the staff.
And I might remind you, this is a public forum, and is not the sole property of you.

We refuse to allow short "drive-by" posting that add nothing to the thread.
We refuse to allow insults and mayhem that you'll see on many other boards.
We refuse to allow spam and hate speech.
We promote intelligent posting.
We promote productive debate and collaborative discussion.
We promote the examination of any topic as long as manners are maintained.
We respect the content of other sites and encourage linking.
We respect our members' content and defend its credibility and their rights.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the format I try to follow and when I see it diverted from I tend to become pro active. As a member I expect these words to mean the same thing to all members. You may place your report, I have.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Now how about this, can you comment?

You want to put this whole subject to rest? Explain the mechanics of this solar system! And try not to use the word "Theory".
Lets get to the heart of the matter.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Now how about this, can you comment?

Lets get to the heart of the matter.

I agree! Crack open a book on celestial mechanics and have a go at it.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So I should use someone else gray matter to educate myself? Can you answer my question using your own gray matter?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

So I should use someone else gray matter to educate myself?

You said:

Explain the mechanics of this solar system!

Which implies you need an explanation of the mechanics of the solar system. There is plenty of information there that is available to you, and just like in any other fields of knowledge, vast amounts of it was generated by other people's gray matter and not yours. While I'm not thoroughly optimistic about your odds, you could actually start from scratch, perform painstakingly difficult and extensive measurements and map out the motion of celestial bodies. Likewise, if you feel like doing so, you may want to come up with an idea of what characterizes the apparently attractive forces that appear to exist in the Solar system. Just like in anything, you can do it from scratch. You are most welcome to give it a try.

Can you answer my question using your own gray matter?

My answers won't be superior to those generated by professionals in the field. I have my own area of expertise in which I'd have a better chance of having an unusual and cutting edge perspective, but since the question you pose seems basic enough, I think it's preposterous for me to try and replace the sources of info already available to you. Part of the education is learning from others. I can't believe I need to tell you that, because you are likely beyond the age of three.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join