Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Kennis & Kennis Reconstructions

page: 1
5

log in

join

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

These are the best reconstructions of ancient humans to date,so realistic one would think it's a photo artfully done please clik on the link their drawings of pre-historic animals is also really really good.

www.kenniskennis.com...




posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879
 

All black, eh?

I always though Homo erectus was green.

edit on 7/4/13 by Astyanax because: of Neanderthals.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by Spider879
 

All black, eh?

I always though Homo erectus was green.

edit on 7/4/13 by Astyanax because: of Neanderthals.


Hi Astyanax is that what you took away from the link??..that early hominids were black or dark did you not see the -reconstruction of Neanderthals and Otzi the Ice-man among others?? what about the frankly non humans it was the realism of the reconstruction why I posted this stop reading "race" into everything will ya!



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879
 


That's beautifull!
Thanks for sharing.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by z00mster
 

You are welcome I hope you checked out the drawings of the extincted animals the Sabre tooth lion in crouching mode is absolutely wicked.
edit on 7-4-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
VERY realistic work, they look very much alive and breathing



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I just watched a video on this. The amount of work and research that goes into these recreations is amazing.
Thanks for sharing
I've never seen so many examples in one place.




posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish
 

Thanks for the vid Flyingfish my only critique It is they should have made him taller.

edit on 7-4-2013 by Spider879 because: just because



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879
reply to post by flyingfish
 

Thanks for the vid Flyingfish my only critique It is they should have made him taller.

edit on 7-4-2013 by Spider879 because: just because


I'm sure they would have if he was taller
They actually built the reconstruction from a real Neanderthal skeleton mold.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879
 

Just kidding, but you have to admit to a certain, er, thread that runs through all your threads.

The pictures are very pretty, and it is quite all right to appreciate them as art. However, we must remember that the chances of their being accurate representations—indeed, of bearing any resemblance whatsoever to the beings they claim to portray—is minuscule.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish
 

You are right I was going by what the literature usually say about them being taller than us.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by Spider879
 

Just kidding, but you have to admit to a certain, er, thread that runs through all your threads.

The pictures are very pretty, and it is quite all right to appreciate them as art. However, we must remember that the chances of their being accurate representations—indeed, of bearing any resemblance whatsoever to the beings they claim to portray—is minuscule.


Okay!.. but do one thing treat each post and thread on it's own merit sometimes a thread/post that mentioned Africans or Africa should not be looked upon as a thread/post about race the same as when one mentions Europe or Europeans one does not automatically assume "race" is germane to the discussion,sometimes race/ethnic identity is being talked about depending on the context.

Yes sometimes facial reconstruction can't be exact because soft tissue is only a guess but a good forensic scientist can get pretty close some missing murder mysteries got solved that way.





new topics

top topics



 
5

log in

join