It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestant disinfo debunked-Catholics are also Christians

page: 139
<< 136  137  138   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
LOL. Agreement is miracle enough on such threads!

I do not buy that the INSTITUTION has a monopoly on Salvation THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST.

I see Christ as having DIED for RELATIONSHIP and that God is fiercely protective of HIS RELATIONSHIP with each individual.

Christ's most hostile censure of the religious power-mongering elite was over their inflicting burdens on the hungry, needy, faithful that the elite themselves would not bear.

It could be said that the religious elite's lording it over and injecting themselves horrifically between indivdiuals and God was NOT something God favored to the least degree.

I certainly know that some of my most harsh personal discipline experiences from God have had to do with when I dared to try and play God in someone else's life--even "for their own good."

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The liberal media takes what the Holy Father says and puts their spin on it to bring you to disbelief.

Don't fall for it.

Tune in next week for their next interpretation.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Very interesting The Vortex, perfect for the thread subject.

www.churchmilitant.tv...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Can anyone please tell me why does it matter what religious group you belong to. Thats why i say im spiritual but not religious because i dont feel like there's a certain way u have to pray to speak to God and im pretty sure if God made everything then je doesn't need me to give 20 dollars every time i go to church. Im just saying if you believe in God why does it matter what religion you are, all religious groups have their fair share of sins both old and new

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebellion7
Can anyone please tell me why does it matter what religious group you belong to. Thats why i say im spiritual but not religious because i dont feel like there's a certain way u have to pray to speak to God and im pretty sure if God made everything then je doesn't need me to give 20 dollars every time i go to church. Im just saying if you believe in God why does it matter what religion you are, all religious groups have their fair share of sins both old and new

It doesn't matter what group you belong to because The Boss allowed for the creation of all of them (for some reason).

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138   >>

join