It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestant disinfo debunked-Catholics are also Christians

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by adjensen

I've said this for a very long time. Anyone who has a background in advance mathematics doesn't struggle at all with the concept of three entirely different numbers being equal, if all three are infinite numbers.

You can demonstrate that by placing 2 mirrors facing each other, it creates and infinite corridor. An image of a person in those images are a perfect copy of the original, each one fully capable of interacting with it's own surroundings in it's own "universe", mirroring the original yet not independent of the original source. The source of origin moves, the copies move, and when the source of origin speaks the copies do too.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You can have three different sets of numbers, random, and arranged linearly that are infinite and while each is unique and completely different at the same time all three are equal... infinite.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

No, in Genesis 1:26 you have a single entity God, who speaks in a plural fashion.

So the plural is not evidence of a trinity like you have said previously?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Dude, I'm tired of the Trinity debate with you. If you are fired up for that still go back and search through the pages of this thread and see my answers back then, they haven't changed. Otherwise, post something original.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
reply to post by BobAthome

No, it is not.

If not, it is a god with multiple personality disorder.

Then you reject the divinity of Christ and proclaim yourself an Arian.

Just because I do not reject the humanity of Christ, does not mean that I reject His divinity. He was both.

You won't watch it (and if you did, you wouldn't understand it,) but LoneWolf's video does a good job of demonstrating that, even in the Old Testament, there are three distinct persons in the triune God, and rejecting that notion requires twisting or revision of scripture, just as you do with the New Testament.

I do not twist or revise Scripture as you claim.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Dude, I'm tired of the Trinity debate with you. If you are fired up for that still go back and search through the pages of this thread and see my answers back then, they haven't changed. Otherwise, post something original.

I'm trying to figure out why you said one thing and now say the opposite.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Bcuz I'm crazy like that TJ. I ate to much Elmer's glue as a kid.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I've said this for a very long time. Anyone who has a background in advance mathematics doesn't struggle at all with the concept of three entirely different numbers being equal, if all three are infinite numbers.

You can demonstrate that by placing 2 mirrors facing each other, it creates and infinite corridor. An image of a person in those images are a perfect copy of the original, each one fully capable of interacting with it's own surroundings in it's own "universe", mirroring the original yet not independent of the original source. The source of origin moves, the copies move, and when the source of origin speaks the copies do too.

The mirrored copies do not have different personalities and do not have conversations with each other.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Or perhaps you are beginning to see some truth?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

reply to post by truejew

Or perhaps you are beginning to see some truth?

No, it's uber late and I tend to get flippant.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Do you want to see the idiocy of this cult?

I keep seeing absolutely lunacy posted from members of it, and expect that someone, anyone, will pipe up and say "um... no, that's just dumb", but Gary Reckart, the person that all of these cultists look up to, just reinforces the ignorance.

Here, we see him claiming that the font that is used to print some text somehow incorporates evil. Reprinting "Lord" as "LORD" (with the "L" being larger, indicating that it is capitalized) is a "code", and somehow demonstrates something.

(Larger)

I'd say that it is a joke, but these people take it seriously.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

Do you want to see the idiocy of this cult?

I keep seeing absolutely lunacy posted from members of it, and expect that someone, anyone, will pipe up and say "um... no, that's just dumb", but Gary Reckart, the person that all of these cultists look up to, just reinforces the ignorance.

Here, we see him claiming that the font that is used to print some text somehow incorporates evil. Reprinting "Lord" as "LORD" (with the "L" being larger, indicating that it is capitalized) is a "code", and somehow demonstrates something.

I'd say that it is a joke, but these people take it seriously.

I think that it is widely known that LORD (in all caps) refers to "YHWH" which was not in the Greek text.

And your slander and bigotry is getting old.

Plus you may want to edit out the email address.
edit on 25-7-2013 by truejew because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2013 by truejew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

I think that it is widely known that LORD (in all caps) refers to "YHWH" which was not in the Greek text.

LORD may not have been in greek, but IEUE is, YHWH is from the same root etymology. Our English language evolved from Aramaic, probably it's most distant relative and Greek evolved from Aramaic.

[pic]ht50252426.gif[/pic

Our language has been evolving slowly over time as the alphabet moved from east to west over the trade routes. Even the ancient Egyptian is semitic in origin, that's why Abraham was able to talk to the Pharaoh in his time, excepting the Egyptians chose to make their system of writing look artistic which deceived scholars for years until they found the Rosetta Stone and discovered the link between Greek and Egyptian was Paleo-Hebrew and Ancient Hebrew.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

It's a font, for pete's sakes. Every letter is upper case, and only the first letter of "Lord" is capitalized.

And your slander and bigotry is getting old.

You still don't know what those words mean. Being critical of foolish beliefs is neither slanderous or bigoted.

Plus you may want to edit out the email address.

Why? He posted it on a public web site, and by embedding his email address on the graphic, he apparently wants to take credit for his "finding."

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I wouldn't call Reckhart a cult leader. Generally they need charisma.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Well, I didn't say that he was a successful leader, lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'll agree with the status of wannabe. Seriously, when you look over his material does it dumbfound you as to how someone can get themselves so twisted with absurd logic?

edit on 26-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'll agree with the status of wannabe. Seriously, when you look over his material does it dumbfound you as to how someone can get themselves so twisted with absurd logic?

Like I said above, it boggles the mind that no one responds to this craziness with any sort of reality check. Statements like "The Hebrew word for Jesus is Jesus" and "The word hallelujah was invented by Handel" are indicative of someone who lives in a fantasy world, where reality is what he imagines it to be, but it doesn't explain why anyone follows him, because he's so obviously wrong on so many points that I'd think even an utterly delusional person would see through the foolishness.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

He said what? Halal is one of 7 different Hebrew words translated as "praise". It's an exuberant, excstatic form of praise.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'll let you argue with all of your sacred name friends which guess name to use. For me I already know His name is Jesus. The same name that has been preached for around 2000 years, was a Hebrew name over a thousand of years previous that, and means EhJeh saves.

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join