It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestant disinfo debunked-Catholics are also Christians

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by colbe

reply to post by colbe

Okay, sorry for calling them extra books. Just re-read what I said earlier and ignore the word "extra", it's been to long to edit it.

You're are so nice, I can never get upset with you. I just want you to become Roman Catholic. When the Great
Warning happens, you hear it in Protestant prophecy called the "awakening", you will smile and say, that crazy
Colbe kept on at ATS because what she shared is true and the Remnant is Roman Catholic.

Have a quiet and prayerful weekend NTT,

colbe

But I don't have to be Catholic to be saved. I'm just concerned with Christ's death and resurrection for my sins and I'm sharing that with others. You can work out your faith however it best suits you, but I don't have any part of denominationalism.

Sorry NTT, "denomination" is a Protestant word for all their division.

Do not profess the heresy of "imputation", Jesus did it all on the Cross, He imputes His perfect righteousness and sacrifice on you, boom, your sins are covered and you are saved. This is nonsense and stems from another heresy Protestants will not let go of, "faith alone."

You have to be Catholic in the new time, in God's Will we will make it after the Great Tribulation, there will be martyrs. All the world is going to be shown THE faith before the anti-Christ sets in motion his evil. The new time, sometimes referred to as the Millennium. This is God's 7th Day, Catholics hear it called the "era of peace" in private revelation.

Remember the Eucharist, it will be everyone's choice to say yes or no to God.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

That's irrelevant to me. I'm against denominationalism.

And no, I don't have to be Catholic. The gospel is clear as a bell in Romans 10:9-10 and 1 Corinthians chapter 15.
edit on 13-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

That's irrelevant to me. I'm against denominationalism.

And no, I don't have to be Catholic. The gospel is clear as a bell in Romans 10:9-10 and 1 Corinthians chapter 15.
edit on 13-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

You used the word "denomination", I explained it is not a Catholic word.

Chicken to put up my quote? The Protestant way. It takes more than belief in Jesus name, remember Our Lord's
verse that includes you can't just say Lord, lord? You must believe in all Christ's teachings to be saved. That requires an action too.

"Faith Alone" came from Martin Luther's head not God. There are many, many verses in Scripture to show
Sola Fide is a lie. Protestants always preaching the easy way.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Well that's fine, but I never said denominationalism was a Catholic word.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Prophecy is preparing everyone. Jesus can't say the Remnant is Roman Catholic directly to Protestants right
now, they would deny. It will be spectacular when Our Lord does. This is the coming "awakening" as Catholics
know it, it is called the Great Warning.

Jesus is gently preparing our brothers and sisters in Christ to accept the faith. Calling your own prophets false
prophets is lame. What is the "new" land, the "new" territory, what is involved in doing "new" things?

In a message to Protestant Debra Lowe yesterday 7/12/13, these words from Our Lord:

...Just about the time that you are ready to give up and quit, the Spirit of the living God will AWAKEN you, will revive you and will make all things bright for you. This is the day says the Lord, so hold your head up high and realize we are going into a new land, a new territory, to do new things and it will no longer be by your strength or your might. Just about the time that you are ready to give up and quit, the Spirit of the living God will AWAKEN you, will revive you and will make all things bright for you. This is the day says the Lord, so hold your head up high and realize we are going into a new land, a new territory, to do new things and it will no longer be by your strength or your might...

ft111.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Well that's fine, but I never said denominationalism was a Catholic word.

You inferred Catholicism is a denomination with your comment. Catholicism is not a denomination, it is the faith. Jesus established one faith (Eph 4:5). Protestants broke away, history shows a new "denomination" started every single week since October 31, 1517.

If you could receive Jesus Himself into your person or juice and crackers, why would you remain a non-Catholic Christian? You can change, now that you know. I wish, except, you have to believe. Don't limit God.

NOTurTypical: "But I don't have to be Catholic to be saved. I'm just concerned with Christ's death and resurrection for my sins and I'm sharing that with others. You can work out your faith however it best suits you, but I don't have any part of denominationalism."

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well I am pleased you are so faithful.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Well I am pleased you are so faithful.

Are you talking to me? NTT, I try to be faithful, my list of habitual sins keeps me from being holy. One of my sins is I have a temper. Though, I can come up with an excuse for it, not a very good one. I look at my temper as a generational sin, all my siblings have a temper.

What in the world is Our Lord talking to non-Catholic Christian Debra Lowe about? What is the "new" thing? It is accepting the faith, finding out the fullness, accepting all of God's revelation. When you realize the "grace" involved, given, you will die for joy.

colbe

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

We all have things the Lord is working on us with, don't be ashamed u have a temper just pray about that.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

reply to post by truejew

Well that doesn't make any sense. No prince destroyed the temple in 70AD. So the Hebrew rendering must be understood, not the Greek translation. Daniel wasn't a false prophet. The Arab Romans destroyed the city and temple.

Are you still trying to find the Scriptures?

Scriptures for what specifically?

For your claims of the Antichrist being Arab, having Arab titles, being from the revived Roman Empire,...

Its hard to do all those copy/pastes with a cell phone. So Google "33 titles of the man of sin", notice the Arab/Muslim theme of some of them, and as far as the Roman Empire being revived that is Daniel chapter 2 and 7.

Then I'll look into these titles when I get a chance. However, I will say that if true, they do contradict the title of Antichrist/messieh, which are Jewish titles.

Just because there is a revived Roman Empire does not mean the Antichrist will be from the revived Roman Empire. It could be that the Jewish Antichrist just uses that revived empire to do his dirty work the same way that the Pharisees used the Roman Empire of their day to do their dirty work.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Well that doesn't make any sense. No prince destroyed the temple in 70AD. So the Hebrew rendering must be understood, not the Greek translation. Daniel wasn't a false prophet. The Arab Romans destroyed the city and temple.

Are you still trying to find the Scriptures?

Scriptures for what specifically?

For your claims of the Antichrist being Arab, having Arab titles, being from the revived Roman Empire,...

Its hard to do all those copy/pastes with a cell phone. So Google "33 titles of the man of sin", notice the Arab/Muslim theme of some of them, and as far as the Roman Empire being revived that is Daniel chapter 2 and 7.

After doing some brief reading, I will point out that "the Assyrian" is actually "the Assyrians" in the Septuagint, meaning that it is a title of more than one person. The "King of Babylon"... Jerusalem is Babylon. In addition, a title of the Antichrist is also "profane wicked Prince of Israel". The title of "Antichrist" is also a Jewish title.

In addition to these titles being Jewish, we are also seeing the recreation of the Sadducees and push for the Noahide laws and third temple in these days. All of which point to a Jewish Antichrist.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

We all have things the Lord is working on us with, don't be ashamed u have a temper just pray about that.

Thank you NTT, you are kind. I thought you and everyone reading the thread would like this non-Catholic
Christian message from Heaven.

ELAINE TAVOLACCI

Neglect Not The Gifts

July 11, 2013

The other night I had a dream that I went into a hospital room where there was a lady who had just had a baby. The lady was lying in the hospital bed unaware that the nurse placed her baby on the table next to the bed. I noticed that the baby's knees were bent up and that he was about to fall off the table so I reached out and caught him and prevented him from falling. He was a very happy and healthy baby and I knew that he was a boy because he was wearing blue which is symbolic for revelation. When I woke up the Lord gave me the interpretation of this dream. Many people are neglecting the spiritual gifts that have been given to them. They are ignoring what the Lord has placed in their lives and are not appreciative of the precious gifts that have been provided for them.

The Lord says I have created each one of you uniquely and have given each of you gifts. Your gifts are unique and your calling is unique, just as your lifestyle is unique. Everything in your life has been created and designed for whom I have called you to be. Your personality, your character and your physical appearance is all engrafted in to what you were created for. Do not try to impersonate another man or women's ways or desire their gifts, but accept who you are and I will release to you all that I have made available for you. Each one of you have been created for a particular purpose and plan. Do not neglect the gift that I have provided for you. Attend to what I have released to you and receive these valuable and precious gifts.

As you come before Me, lay down your preconceived ideas and I will reveal My plans for you. Although you feel as though things in your life have been delayed, My plans and calling on your life have not been cancelled nor have they been aborted. Be led by My Spirit and awaken to My plans and purposes. The sooner you allow Me to take you higher, your destination of victory will be imminent. My gifts and callings are irrevocable. They are exclusively designed for you. Do not allow the enemy to tell you that you have been disqualified because of something that you have done. Leave your past and present failures, mistakes and disappointments behind you, turn around and allow Me to begin anew in your life. ...

Proverbs 18:16 A man's gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men.

Romans 11:29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

1 Timothy 4:14 Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership.

ft111.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I do think that Yosef Dayan is one to keep an eye on.

Some Jewish genealogists[who?] consider him to be a patrilinear descendant of King David and thus a "prince" or Nassi of the ancient Davidic royal line.

Source: Yosef Dayan

Ezekiel 21:25 KJV
[25] And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

edit on 17-7-2013 by truejew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I'd like to think that the anti-Christ would have a less lame web site, lol.

Forum of the Three Commandments

I suspect that it isn't hard to find ridiculous claims among fringe groups in Israel, any more than it is hard to find such claims in fringe groups anywhere. When this guy actually achieves something, apart from claiming to be a descendent of David (as noted with the "Who?" tag in the Wikipedia article, there is likely no real evidence for that claim) and to have supposedly cursed a couple of people he disagreed with (and missing everyone else who held those same beliefs,) maybe he'll be of note, otherwise, he's just some random nut.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

I'd like to think that the anti-Christ would have a less lame web site, lol.

Forum of the Three Commandments

I suspect that it isn't hard to find ridiculous claims among fringe groups in Israel, any more than it is hard to find such claims in fringe groups anywhere. When this guy actually achieves something, apart from claiming to be a descendent of David (as noted with the "Who?" tag in the Wikipedia article, there is likely no real evidence for that claim) and to have supposedly cursed a couple of people he disagreed with (and missing everyone else who held those same beliefs,) maybe he'll be of note, otherwise, he's just some random nut.

He is also a member of the Sanhedrin.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The Arab Romans destroyed the city and temple.

That's why Titus couldn't stop them from burning it down. It was his intention to use the temple for Jupiter or Saturn, but those zealous arabs, just had to go fulfilling Christ's prophecy that the temple would be destroyed.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

There is no such thing, it was dissolved almost 2000 years ago.

Claiming to have reinstated a long dead institution on one's own authority is as credible as me saying that I'm resurrecting Plato's Academy and now it exists and I'm a member of it.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I believe that every path leads ultimately to God and that there is so much diversity because people resonate to different things.
reply to post by coyotepoet

I've heard that before, as well as the 'all religions are just a different path up the mountain towards god'.
However, one would need to be in the unique position of having a 'birds eye view' of the mountain to substantiate that claim. I can't subscribe to the idea that all paths lead to god.
Jesus said '"Enter by the narrow gate; for wide [is] the gate and broad [is] the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow [is] the gate and difficult [is] the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
Sure sounds to me like He didn't believe all roads led to god.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The Arab Romans destroyed the city and temple.

That's why Titus couldn't stop them from burning it down. It was his intention to use the temple for Jupiter or Saturn, but those zealous arabs, just had to go fulfilling Christ's prophecy that the temple would be destroyed.

They did not fulfill Christ's prophecy. The prophecy of Jesus is still future.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

There is no such thing, it was dissolved almost 2000 years ago.

Claiming to have reinstated a long dead institution on one's own authority is as credible as me saying that I'm resurrecting Plato's Academy and now it exists and I'm a member of it.

It exists. There are 71 members.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join