It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestant disinfo debunked-Catholics are also Christians

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Originally posted by adjensen
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Maybe he's scheduling his re-baptism in the name of Joshua

Jesus is the only name given by which we must be saved. I am not going to go against thousands of years of Christian teaching just because some antichrists want to preach another messieh.

You are rejecting the Apostle's teaching, because they said to baptize in Joshua's name, not "gee-zus". The Apostles didn't speak English.

Yeshua = Iesous = Jesu = Jesus

You were baptized in a name that the Apostles would never have said. You need to either change your theology to the more sensible "it doesn't matter", or else you need to get yourself re-baptized in the name of Joshua.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Or maybe Iesous?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Jesus is the only name given by which we must be saved. I am not going to go against thousands of years of Christian teaching just because some antichrists want to preach another messieh.

Who denied Jesus came in the flesh?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Where did he go??

I don't spend every moment of my life on ATS.

And the silver scroll of Numbers 26:24-26 from the pre-Babylonian exile, first temple era that users the Name YHVH three times?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

You are rejecting the Apostle's teaching, because they said to baptize in Joshua's name, not "gee-zus". The Apostles didn't speak English.

Yeshua = Iesous = Jesu = Jesus

You were baptized in a name that the Apostles would never have said. You need to either change your theology to the more sensible "it doesn't matter", or else you need to get yourself re-baptized in the name of Joshua.

Incorrect. Scripture and thousands of years of Church history shows that His name is Jesus. Jesus was not originally an English name.

Jeshas = Iesous = Jesus

Yeshua is a different name.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Or maybe Iesous?

Jesous is the same name as Jesus.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The ones who you are getting your info from.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Where did he go??

And the silver scroll of Numbers 26:24-26 from the pre-Babylonian exile, first temple era that users the Name YHVH three times?

Since I had no knowledge of these silver scrolls, I checked with Pastor Reckart, who does.

He says that they are from the time of King Jehoiakim, which was a time of much idolatry. The Jews at that time were involved in Baal worship and he believes Baal to be YHWH. There is also the fact that these scrolls where found in a tomb, like an amulet. That they were used in such a way shows that they are not credible.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Is the same God who exiled the Jews for worshiping YHWH, going to say "well done faithful servant" to Christians who worship YHWH? Or will they also be exiled from God's kingdom?

It is time to wake up and turn to God through the way that Peter gave(Acts 2:38). God will not let this falling away last forever.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

You are rejecting the Apostle's teaching, because they said to baptize in Joshua's name . . .
You are rejecting the New Testament that says Jesus.
There isn't anywhere in the NT that says that Jesus has to be called by a Syrian name.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Where did he go??

Since I had no knowledge of these silver scrolls, I checked with Pastor Reckart, who does.

He says that they are from the time of King Jehoiakim, which was a time of much idolatry. The Jews at that time were involved in Baal worship and he believes Baal to be YHWH. There is also the fact that these scrolls where found in a tomb, like an amulet. That they were used in such a way shows that they are not credible.

Perhaps you shouldn't listen to a charlatan "pastor" who has already been shown to be a kook and a theology hack.

The silver scrolls are from the high priest of the first temple and date to 100-150 years BEFORE Jehoiakim. Want to try again?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I didn't read that, can you quote someone saying that? Are you talking about Strong's?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Or maybe Iesous?

What is "Jesous"?

Are you inventing Koine Greek letters?

The Greek is "Iesous", pronounced "EE-A-soos".

(Reference Strong's #G2424)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Is the same God who exiled the Jews for worshiping YHWH, going to say "well done faithful servant" to Christians who worship YHWH? Or will they also be exiled from God's kingdom?

It is time to wake up and turn to God through the way that Peter gave(Acts 2:38). God will not let this falling away last forever.

They were worshipping Ba'alzebub and Ashtoreth. Ba'alzebub (Lord of Flies) was the god of the Sidonians, Ba'alzebub is the god of death...a.k.a. the angel of death...satan and using ritual sex magic in orgies thats why they were exiled. YHWH/IEUE is the Lord of the Storm, whom is the one we call Jesus or Yeshua.

Proverbs 30:4

4 Who has ascended into heaven, or descended?
Who has gathered the wind in His fists?
Who has bound the waters in a garment?
Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is His name, and what is His Son’s name,
If you know?

References Matthew 14:22-33 and John 3:10-13

Christ being second Adam is Lord of the Earth. Read your bible brah. Adam had complete Dominion until he fell. Jesus had complete mastery over the elements, walking on water, calming stormy seas, using dirt mixed in his saliva to fix a blind man's eyes. Manipulating matter and elements on a molecular level by his willpower.
edit on 26-5-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I didn't read that, can you quote someone saying that? Are you talking about Strong's?

Are you claiming that Talmudist Jews are not antichrist?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Perhaps you shouldn't listen to a charlatan "pastor" who has already been shown to be a kook and a theology hack.

You have shown no such thing.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Or maybe Iesous?

What is "Jesous"?

Are you inventing Koine Greek letters?

The Greek is "Iesous", pronounced "EE-A-soos".

(Reference Strong's #G2424)

You have been shown that the "I" when followed by a vowel had a "J" sound.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

They were worshipping Ba'alzebub and Ashtoreth. Ba'alzebub (Lord of Flies) was the god of the Sidonians, Ba'alzebub is the god of death...a.k.a. the angel of death...satan and using ritual sex magic in orgies thats why they were exiled. YHWH/IEUE is the Lord of the Storm, whom is the one we call Jesus or Yeshua.

Proverbs 30:4

4 Who has ascended into heaven, or descended?
Who has gathered the wind in His fists?
Who has bound the waters in a garment?
Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is His name, and what is His Son’s name,
If you know?

References Matthew 14:22-33 and John 3:10-13

Christ being second Adam is Lord of the Earth. Read your bible brah. Adam had complete Dominion until he fell. Jesus had complete mastery over the elements, walking on water, calming stormy seas, using dirt mixed in his saliva to fix a blind man's eyes. Manipulating matter and elements on a molecular level by his willpower.
edit on 26-5-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

YHWH is Baal. You are worshiping Baal, who btw, along with Ashtoreth and Tammuz, was the first trinity god.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The silver scrolls are from the high priest of the first temple and date to 100-150 years BEFORE Jehoiakim. Want to try again?

The silver scrolls are dated around 600 BC. Pastor Reckart says they are older than that, but not by much. Jehoiakim lived 635-597 BC.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Are you claiming that Talmudist Jews are not antichrist?

Okay, which other "messiah" are Talmudist Jews preaching? Or teaching that came in the flesh? Talmudic Jews are still looking for a Moshiyach to come.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join