It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestant disinfo debunked-Catholics are also Christians

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by truejew

So you're claiming that there are millions of people that confess Jesus as Lord, trust Him as their Savior, and believe in their heart that God raised Him from the dead who will not be saved when they die?

Is this your doctrine?

NTT,

Very soon, the Protestant heresies will be no more. Right now, Our Lord is helping, gently preparing Protestants
to accept the faith. He speaks through a non-Catholic Christian Prophet, Kevin Barrett to correct the heresies.

Look at all the messages Kevin receives. Over and over Our Lord corrects some of the main heresie, Protestants are so stuck on them. These teachings are not from God but from the mind of some of the reformers (revolters) and we see clear on up until today, more heresies like Pentecostal Oneness.

Read Kevin's messages. Our Lord debunks

Faith Alone
Imputation heresy (Jesus did it all on the Cross, you are saved)
Rapture lie
Prosperity Gospel

I think He leaves Bible Alone, Sola Scriptura out for right now, Protestants would cry false prophet. You'll see
though when God shows you during the Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17, 1 Cor 3:13).

Excerpt from the latest message given Kevin Barrett:

...Do not think that you can do your own thing and have My protection upon you simply because you call yourself by My name. For I tell you now, the days ahead shall be the most dangerous days any of you have ever lived in. Destruction, death, pestilence and calamity shall be everywhere. Do not think that you can hide yourself from those things without My protection upon you. For your sins shall surely find you out in these last days. And ONLY those abiding in Me through their obedience to Me shall have My protection upon them....

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com...

I do like some of the things you are saying to help truejew. In our lifetime, we will see Our Lord's prayer to the
Father become a reality again as in the first days of Christianity.

colbe

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Why would I want to be preserved and spared during the Tribulation?? It will be infinately more glorious to be murdered for the testimony of Christ and leave this wicked Earth.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Excerpt from the latest message given Kevin Barrett:

...Do not think that you can do your own thing and have My protection upon you simply because you call yourself by My name. For I tell you now, the days ahead shall be the most dangerous days any of you have ever lived in. Destruction, death, pestilence and calamity shall be everywhere. Do not think that you can hide yourself from those things without My protection upon you. For your sins shall surely find you out in these last days. And ONLY those abiding in Me through their obedience to Me shall have My protection upon them....

Check the underlined. See, Our Lord is getting our Protestant brothers and sisters ready to accept the most Holy Eucharist. Jesus tells you specifically how you abide in Him and He in you in John 6:57.

He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, abideth in me, and I in him.

This is verse 56 in the KJV Bible and the word abideth has been changed to "dwelleth."

He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

love,

colbe

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Why would I want to be preserved and spared during the Tribulation?? It will be infinately more glorious to be murdered for the testimony of Christ and leave this wicked Earth.

Hi NTT,

True and martyrdom is faster. But, the fact is, all in God's will. Maybe, it is not His will for your life that you be martyred but persevere through the Great Tribulation and enter the new time, the Era of Peace, the 7th Day.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

If one is martyred they will still be here for that period of time. The saints return with Christ to Earth.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Jesus debunks the Protestant "imputation" heresy.

The heresy of we are justified by Christ, His perfection and His perfect sacrifice on the Cross are "IMPUTED" to to you and you're in, saved, justified. Your sins are covered. What a lie.

Our Lord opened Heaven by His death on the Cross, our justification is a life long process, persevering until the end with the help of His grace.

Look to the left of the homepage for the older messages ~

October 10, 2012

...And I shall expose the lies of the enemy for what they are. And many of you will be shocked and dismayed as you find that you are naked and blind while claiming that you see and are clothed with My righteousness. Oh, My dear little ones, how I weep for you. You have followed after the enemy of your soul for too long. You do not have the truth that would set you free. If you did, you would already be free from the snares of the devil and be facing hard persecution from the religious.

For as they persecuted Me in My days in the flesh on earth, so shall they persecute you. The servant is NOT above the master. Many of you have believed the lies that say that I suffered it all so that you do not have to. Lies, I tell you. For only those that suffer with Me shall reign with Me....

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Well I suppose I just need to rip out the book of Romans then.

Apparently Paul didn't know what he was talking about.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

If one is martyred they will still be here for that period of time. The saints return with Christ to Earth.

I didn't know all of Heaven is coming down to live on the earth in the 7th Day during the millennial reign of Christ NTT?

It is a spiritual reign, Eucharistic, Our Lord is NOT returning in His person until the Final Judgement..

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Well I suppose I just need to rip out the book of Romans then.

Apparently Paul didn't know what he was talking about.

I don't know exactly what you are referring to...

You leave out my words.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by truejew

reply to post by truejew

"In the Name of" means "in the authority of". It's not some magic incantation.

That does not mean that the authority is not spoken. The apostles,the early Church, and scholars will tell you that the name of Jesus Christ was spoken at baptism.

But, unlike you, they never taught that speaking that name actually did something, it was just part of the ceremony, as it remains today in every Christian baptism. Saying "I baptize you in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son and in the name of the Holy Spirit" is the same thing -- invoking the authority of God.

Saying that you have to say "I baptize you in the name of gee-zus" or it doesn't work brings you back into the realm of magic words and incantations.

The Church never baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. That is a later Catholic invention that is even admitted by trinitarian scholars. Christian baptism has always been to show faith in Christ, not the Father/Holy Spirit.

Baptizing into Jesus Christ is not magic as you claim, it is the only way the Church has baptized in it's almost 2000 year history. The question you should be asking yourself is... Why are you fighting against Christian baptism so strongly when you claim to be descended from Peter who said...

Acts 2:38 KJV
[38] Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

So you're claiming that there are millions of people that confess Jesus as Lord, trust Him as their Savior, and believe in their heart that God raised Him from the dead who will not be saved when they die?

Is this your doctrine?

No, there are millions of people being deceived into thinking that they have confessed Jesus as Lord, trust Him as their Savior,... When in fact they do not.

Trusting in Jesus includes following His plan of salvation which was given by Peter.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Is this your doctrine?

NTT,

Very soon, the Protestant heresies will be no more. Right now, Our Lord is helping, gently preparing Protestants
to accept the faith. He speaks through a non-Catholic Christian Prophet, Kevin Barrett to correct the heresies.

You mean this guy? Kevin Barrett on Wikipedia

I read through his blog and he comes across as a complete kook to me. I suspect that God would tend to use spokesmen with some degree of credibility.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

"In the Name of" means "in the authority of". It's not some magic incantation.

That does not mean that the authority is not spoken. The apostles,the early Church, and scholars will tell you that the name of Jesus Christ was spoken at baptism.

But, unlike you, they never taught that speaking that name actually did something, it was just part of the ceremony, as it remains today in every Christian baptism. Saying "I baptize you in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son and in the name of the Holy Spirit" is the same thing -- invoking the authority of God.

Saying that you have to say "I baptize you in the name of gee-zus" or it doesn't work brings you back into the realm of magic words and incantations.

The Church never baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

You have no evidence of that, and using the word "never" is an open door to being wrong.

Baptizing into Jesus Christ is not magic as you claim, it is the only way the Church has baptized in it's almost 2000 year history.

I'm not against Christian baptism, and I'm not even against your "Jesus only" baptism. What I'm against is the reason that you do that, because by saying that the words uttered matter, and how they are spoken matter, you are essentially practicing magic.

"In the name of" means with the authority of, it does not mean that you have to say certain words in a certain fashion or it doesn't work. The only way baptism is a failure is if God were to withhold his authority, and he wouldn't do that because someone said "yay-sue" or "Father, Son and Holy Ghost", because that would mean that God is constrained by the words that humans speak -- he's held hostage to magic spells.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

The evidence is the book of Acts, early Christians, and scholars. They are in agreement. The Church baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. And yes... You are fighting against that and claim that faith in Christ is witchcraft.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Is this your doctrine?

NTT,

I read through his blog and he comes across as a complete kook to me. I suspect that God would tend to use spokesmen with some degree of credibility.

Hello Adjensen,

Wrong Kevin Barrett....

If you read the messages at Kevin Barrett's (a Protestant messenger) site, over and over Our Lord explains
to Protestants, their heresies are lies. Read the very latest, Jesus says it again "faith alone" is not true.

The world is closer to divine events prophesied. Our Lord lately even speaking to the Protestant prophets about
His presence in the Eucharist. He does gently right now, maybe they'll recall when God shows the
entire world during the Great Warning.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Is this your doctrine?

NTT,

Hello Adjensen,

Wrong Kevin Barrett....

If you read the messages at Kevin Barrett's (a Protestant messenger) site, over and over Our Lord explains
to Protestants, their heresies are lies. Read the very latest, Jesus says it again "faith alone" is not true.

The world is closer to divine events prophesied. Our Lord lately even speaking to the Protestant prophets about
His presence in the Eucharist. He does gently right now, maybe they'll recall when God shows the
entire world during the Great Warning.

All you have to do is believe that Jesus Christ is your personal Lord and Savior....

NOT TRUE!

a sentence from a message given by Our Lord to Kevin Barrett..

May 2, 2013

"Do not think that you can do your own thing and have My protection upon you simply because you call yourself by My name."....

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Matthew 7:15 KJV
[15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

[15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

I get it, it wasn't a Catholic prophet with a message debunking the heresies of Protestantism but a Protestant
messenger. Right, "I will not hear", "I will not hear"...the guy is a "false prophet."

Tee...hee.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

I get it, it wasn't a Catholic prophet with a message debunking the heresies of Protestantism but a Protestant
messenger. Right, "I will not hear", "I will not hear"...the guy is a "false prophet."

Tee...hee.

It is foolish to ignore the warning.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by adjensen

The evidence is the book of Acts, early Christians, and scholars. They are in agreement.

Please provide evidence that Acts, early Christians and scholars say that people were never baptized in the form Jesus ordered in Matthew. Acts saying that they were baptized one way does not say that the other never took place.

The Church baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. And yes... You are fighting against that and claim that faith in Christ is witchcraft.

No, I am not. I am fighting against your practice, which demands specific words, pronounced a specific way, which is equivalent to witchcraft.

Yes or no -- can God save someone who was baptized in a rite that cited any name or word other than "gee-zus"?

If yes, then it doesn't matter.

If no, then you say that God is limited by your speech and actions, and you are preaching magic, not faith.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join