It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea documentaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I am looking for some good, informative documentaries on North Korea. Any recommendations would be appreciated. There are many out there so it's tough to decide where to start.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Check Youtube. It's A LOT more than just user contributed content now that it's taken on the resources it has. Many of the big channel's TV shows are on there too.

I've been surprised to see how many courses have youtube content presented to compliment what the books show on topics. A lot of documentaries on just about anything these days.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The Vice ones are some of the best are they not?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

It sure shook me to see it. It's one thing to read about it. It's quite another to see it. That demonstration of.... what exactly? How would that scene at the stadium even be described? A stadium FULL of kids and trained adults performing for a couple people? I'd have felt like I was in a parallel universe or something. Now I see how U.S. Officials have come back at times...kinda bewildered. Wow.. It's real at that level. Just have to see it to believe it.

Yeah... Seeing is just something else. That lack of anyone visible bothers me though. Honestly, it really bothers me. I went to google earth after watching that and took another look over areas I hadn't looked at much before or quite that way. It's the same everywhere. It's......spooky? So many people live there ..or the world believes they do. Yet, where are they? No one is on the streets. Anywhere. No cars, no pedestrian traffic beyond small town level, even in the Capital City. (Google has gotten quite sharp in the areas it's scanned in the higher resolutions like Pyongyang).

Is anyone but the Pyongyang Government CERTAIN about the real population there? It sure isn't by satellite estimation based on seeing them. I got a funny feeling from that....math doesn't jive with what anyone can see?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Worst part is the elites send off their own people to go work in labor camps in siberia for 10 yrs, they export slaves for money. So mind blowing to know that its happening right now and thats their reality and have no escape.

new topics

top topics

join