It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the third eye be developed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Thank you for this!! I've been looking for some new sources on this
now i have a good reading ahead
love when you folks post books

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I always read so many threads on different websites with people asking how to open their third eye, or ajna, chakra...presumably because of the "psychic" abilities it supposedly endows people with. The people who generally respond to these threads with a number of ways they've heard of or read about to open the third eye but they never mention that opening the other five chakras below the third eye first in ascending order is the most important part of opening the third eye. It is of the utmost importance to focus on opening the chakras below the third eye, starting with the root/muladhadra chakra and then working your way up (then the sacral/svadhishthana chakra followed by the navel/solar plexus/manipara chakra, then the heart/anahata chakra followed by the throat/vishudda chakra, THEN the third eye/ajna chakra, and finally the crown/sahasrara chakra), to have your energies correctly balanced and for your third eye chakra to actually operate optimally. Basically, before attempting to open your third eye, I would STRONGLY advise attempting to open the five chakras below it in ascending order and then opening your crown chakra once you have opened your third eye chakra. Interestingly enough, I never see anyone asking how to open their crown chakra, which would enable the person to achieve a state of pure consciousness...personally, that seems much more desirable than just opening your third eye but that's just what I think. In addition to these seven major chakras, there are twenty-one minor chakras, including seven going down your legs that correspond to base animal instincts, and three "secret" chakras that supposedly go beyond the spiritual and physical worlds. If you want to read up a little on all of the chakras, just check out the Wikipedia page. If you want to look into the correct way to open your chakras, there are many sites online that offer anything from basic instruction to far more in-depth instruction on how to achieve the activation of the chakras. Good luck!

edit on 8/23/2016 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: frankky

In order to open your third eye, you will probably want to decalcify your pineal gland first. It's sort of like knocking the cobwebs off.

1. Stop using products with high amounts of flouride
2. Eat fresh and organic as much as possible
3. Sleep well (at least 8 hours each night)
4. 2 words: Colloidal Silver
5. Fasting for a few days at a time will also not hurt (just make sure your electrolyte/potassium/iron/sodium levels are steady. If they get low, please replenish!)
6. Meditate alone - try a remote location with a higher elevation that you resonate with and gives you good vibes (mountains are best)
7. think positive thoughts
8. good posture is key
9. Pray for clarity

Remember, opening your third eye is not the same as mastering its powers. You won't automatically astral project, and if/when you do, it may not be when you want to.

Good luck!

edit on 25-10-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jcutler12888

Would a person who lost his legs and lower half of body be able to activate the lower chakras?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Excuse me but doesn't this thread being in philosophy and metaphysics? thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join