It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous launches massive cyber assault on Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Stuff like this happens when people get fed up with the new age Nazis just doing what they please and getting away with it. So how long will it take for them to start screaming we are being persecuted again? Or will they scream 6 million websites taken down!! Never again!!

I suppose we can assume from your post you support these misguided children, Buster?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
#opisrael are nothing!! Now is the time to know the truth about Israel.

The hackers own website at opisrael has been hacked. LOL.

Like I said yesterday, yawnfest.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Unfortunately these people barely understand the real issues - they are just using anything and everything to try to justify what they are doing.

And at the end of the day, it will just cause limitations on the Internet. They are not stopping anything, they are not helping anything. Social Internet HAS helped causes. These guys have done next to nothing. They are just trying to have their cake and eat it as well - look at us, we are amazing hackers AND we are doing it in the name of what is RIGHT! Yea.. sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Anonymous used to do some things I agreed with like exposing the cult of scientology but I haven’t read or heard of them doing anything worth mentioning in the past few years. I have lost any respect I once had for them because everything they do now just seems petty and I just do not see the reasoning or purpose behind it.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
anyone that messes with israel is ok in my books.

that just means that israel is slowly pissing off a lot of people with their "taking over the world" elitist attitude, disrepect for human rights, disregard for UN rules, Palestine, buying the US government, controlling the media, taking handout from uncle sam, etc, etc

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
lest we forget where stuxnet came from...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

I am deeply sorry but your commentary on this thread is "yawnfest".

While I don't necessarily agree that opisrael is a worthy cause, anon have assisted uncovering truths that would otherwise have been swept under the ignorant masses carpet.

So before you start taking the moral high ground and pro israel stance by slamming anon as hacks and wannabies, it might pay to do some research outside of google from your iPad.

With love,
OSS

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I appreciate your oped of me and my posts, but.

Hacks and punks, the odd snotty nosed kid thrown in for good measures.

Today they are getting served up the dish they wanted to serve themselves.

Tough luck pumpkins.

Love and peace and beads.

They are so slow and inept they can not even take their own website offline. Is this a joke?

PS: when you go to Opisrael dot com, please remove your hat, the Israeli national anthem has been playing there for over 14 hours, with no stopping it in the near future. Domains by proxy? huh? lol.

edit on 7-4-2013 by lnfideI because: ~~~~ __/) ~~~~~~

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by buster2010
Stuff like this happens when people get fed up with the new age Nazis just doing what they please and getting away with it. So how long will it take for them to start screaming we are being persecuted again? Or will they scream 6 million websites taken down!! Never again!!

I suppose we can assume from your post you support these misguided children, Buster?

Yes I sure do. What makes you think they are the ones that are misguided? Maybe you are the one that is misguided.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Like any operation planned by punks, waterheads, goofballs and low lifes, it was doomed from the start.

The wheels will always fall off these types of operations(LOL).

And that is exactly what has happened here, the wheels have fallen off, the car has rolled into the ditch and killed almost everyone on-board.

Keep your chins up. (Laughing hysterically)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
First they came for the Pirate Bay, and I didn't speak out because I was on a proxy.

Then they came for the news sites, and I didn't speak out because I don’t trust main stream news anyway.

Then they came for the proxies, and I didn't speak out because I was on Tor.

And then I was lost to them forever. I’d become a radicalised traveller in a virtual wild west, where literally everything was up for grabs and no rules applied, whether that is what I wanted or not.

They should be careful what they wish for, they just might get it.

Has for Anonymous, whatever… They are the cool kids this week striking a blow against the evil Joos and if that gets them laid then fair enough. It will probably get them prosecuted too.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
All of the Israeli sites that Anonymous said they'd destroy have been running normally for most of the day. Anonymous's own OpIsrael site has been owned by an Israeli hacker for most of the day.

What a bunch of amateurs. They make threats and then get their arses served to them on a plate.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAjah

Originally posted by lnfideI

I hope you people realize, that these group of punks and script kiddies can and will ruin it for the rest of us if this type of non sense keeps up.

Exactly - these idiots are going to hack the rest of the world into extreme regulation that limits the freedoms we have now.

Aaah now i understand why were all sitting at home behind our pcs instead of taking action; they might implement more rules and restrictions. Smart thinking guys

Seriously at least theyre trying something, if the government wants to regulate internet, theyll do it anyway one way or another.
edit on 7-4-2013 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2013 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It's all fun and games until someone makes an EMP beam and bolts it to a drone, sends it about to zap computers dead. I think they already have those things.

I had a feeling that A-group had some serious organized crime ties to Iran. This isn't just hacking but spying too, and everybody knows how governments treat spies. Because of national boundaries crossed it's a national list they're on now if they weren't already.

They better be careful or one of these days they're going to go to their laptop computer and it is going to explode in their face, courtesy some friends of some country they managed to upset.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

Though I agree with your acertions about the benefits the internet's use; imperfect actions will be met with an imperfect response according to one observing them from any view than the initiation. An unobjective view.. Rightious retribution for hypocritical actions constantly contradicting hollow, pius policy and religious doctorine.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eashoa08

Sorry, but I have no idea what you said.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Reply to: All who think Anonymous are children.

Young people that know how to code and write script nowadays usually know newer computer language, mostly used for gaming like flash and java but for this type of hacking you would need to be well versed across the board.

Hacking into Israel's government website would require experience with C++, Linux, Oracle and etc.

If it makes you feel better to think this is a silly game then keep your head in the sand about it but don't make it out to be less than what it is.

Don't encourage them.
Please.
Do they really want to give TPTB a reason to lock down and restrict the Internet?

Your posts are making me sick.

You seem like your terrified, clinging to the last speck of freedom you have left. The internet is being revamped for consumers as we speak, its not going anywhere other than directly to your bank account... yet, you want to quiet down the people launching a cyber attack on the most corrupt puppet government in the world.

Why? Lemme guess.. "It could cut in on my facebook time"

edit on 7-4-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAjah
reply to post by eashoa08

Sorry, but I have no idea what you said.

Blue, let me translate it for you ok.

Start:

We thought we were hard. We were going to show those evil joos how it was going to be, but in turn had our little pink buts handed to us in a most vile way. So vile that we can not even gain control of our own domain names, name servers or registrations. Sure showed them.

End:

There are many upset hackers and bruised egos, and HDD's on the interwebs tonight.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Before they set off on their next big hack attack, Jewish or otherwise, maybe it best they learn the basics.

Securing domain names, and not through domainbyproxy. Securing their own websites, and lastly but certainly not least, learning some common sense.

Thanks for the laugh.

Buh bye now.

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
Reply to: All who think Anonymous are children.

Young people that know how to code and write script nowadays usually know newer computer language, mostly used for gaming like flash and java but for this type of hacking you would need to be well versed across the board.

Hacking into Israel's government website would require experience with C++, Linux, Oracle and etc.

If it makes you feel better to think this is a silly game then keep your head in the sand about it but don't make it out to be less than what it is.

Don't encourage them.
Please.
Do they really want to give TPTB a reason to lock down and restrict the Internet?

Your posts are making me sick.

You seem like your terrified, clinging to the last speck of freedom you have left. The internet is being revamped for consumers as we speak, its not going anywhere other than directly to your bank account... yet, you want to quiet down the people launching a cyber attack on the most corrupt puppet government in the world.

Why? Lemme guess.. "It could cut in on my facebook time"

edit on 7-4-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Well, for one thing, I despise Facebook
Never had an account and never will.

And it's not so much fear, as anger.

I have been around since way back at the beginning. My family had one of the first computers of anyone I knew, when I was a pre-teen. (A Radio Shack TRS-80) And we always had computers since, every kind and OS that came around. My father first taught me to code back before anyone even heard of a mouse or a color monitor. When I was in high school, we were the first class to actually have a computer lab - with a few computers. I remember getting in trouble in math class for not paying attention... until my teacher realized that I was doodling code - working on something on my own just for fun. He was amazed, because kids just did not do that back then. I have been coding a long, long time, and now do it for a living, along with network security, etc.

So - I know exactly what you mean about how it is different for kids now. Back then - we knew how to make things happen from the inside out.

But I also know that the actions of people disrupting the Internet are making it a royal pain for those of us who are trying to keep things going. It disrupts our business, costs us a fortune needing firewalls and everything else to keep a wall between us and the outside world. Some of my day every day is spent tweaking firewall rules, banning IP's and adding rules to spam filters, etc. And why is this needed? Because certain criminals can not just use their knowledge and intelligence for good instead of disruption.

If you want to do good - then DO something POSITIVE, not NEGATIVE.
If this group has as much skill as they claim, then imagine how they could advance our technology if they applied the knowledge to something positive. Instead of breaking things - FIX things. Make things better!
Messing things up for everyone else is not positive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join