It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shane Smith on Fukushima, completely iradiated massive coverup, reactors melting into the ground...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Reactors melting into the ground?

So you are suggesting the reactors are not only melting down due to lack of cooling, but also got past the concrete basins made to contain in such an emergency? Your rock-solid proof is.. what?

Its why they call them melt - downs. Nature of the beast. The molten cores generate their own heat. As long as fissionable material remains in these cores, then the residual heat will be cutting way at whatever lies below the molten fuel mass.

Thing is the cores are so radioactively "hot" nobody can get anywhere close to them to take pictures. And if they have, Tepco is not releasing them.

Its a bit more complex than that...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I live on Vancouver island, on the very western coast of Canada.
No radiation effects so far as I can tell, If u can determine jet stream that's where most of the radiation would travel.
The sad truth is radiation is quite natural to humans now, in food animals etc. we use a lot of nuclear waste, whic gets stored in bunkers underground, and will never! Dissipate even into our grandchildrens lifetimes .
Aliens will be choked at our futile HAARP weaponization of the biological mother earth, however I believe aliens would "stop" us if we tried to go to far. Japan should become a leading nation in grassroots futures technology, take a page from tesla, and invest in research, because the tech is there! I.M.O Japan is fairly anti-globalist, hopefully they make te right response

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

No, what they were saying is that it melted down onto the concrete 'basement' meaning it melted through the containment vessels.
Source: m.guardian.co.uk...

The issue is also that they were trying to contain it by using sea water.. Which then simply was fed right back INTO the sea with all the radiation.

Fantastic, isn't it?

Oh -- and my source is from 2011, as I'm sure you can google, you will find that many incidents have since happened with fukushima's ability to maintain proper cooling and what not..

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Fear Factor: America's No.1 news source

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This reminds me of a scene from a movie Night of the Living Dead or Return of the Living Dead where the zom-bees get nuked.

Bzzz!!

edit on 7-4-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
ABC San Diego: Alarming report of Fukushima fallout harming U.S. infants!

“Radiation epidemic” killing So. California sea lions? Gov’t experts now checking animals for contamination from Fukushima Daiichi

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-4-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I actually prefer my milk to be radiated.

It's RAD!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
The guy said that flushing your system is what passes the ingested radioactive contamination. Drinking copious amounts of any liquid will make you want to pee just as much.

It doesn't have to be alcohol.

Those in control would most certainly prefer that we're drunk though. Just another way of keeping people distracted and complacent to what's actually going on.

Regarding drinking lots of liquids to flush out the radioactive particles (or are they called isotopes?), adult humans can do this, but we certainly would have trouble forcing infants and animals to do the same. The problems certainly lies in the food chain. Is California still considered the bread basket of the US?
Also, and unfortunately, I'm wondering what difference does it make if we're flushing the radiation out of our systems when we're ingesting more radiation? Can our bodies flush out the radiation faster than we're consuming it? I'm thinking not. Unless we can wear AND ingest lead, I don't see anything being a remedy for preventing the absorption of radiation.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Inner earth is surely radioactive. So the lump melts into the mantle and is absorbed. We're left with a smoking hole that can't be approached, but most of the radioactivity will be gone.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Is anyone able to get pictures from google earth our anything like that... I would love to see some pictures of what is really happening there..

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I sure would like to read more about this. All I can find is that everything is ok. This can't be true can it? They've had several quakes since the big one. Hat I've read is that even minor quakes would damage the ability to cool site 4's storage, which is exposed to the air. If we're all domed, what are the elite doing? Just waiting? Where are the "aliens" who have grandiose plans for the planet? Surely their technology could "fix" this in no time (maybe they already have...).

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I'm digging through VICE articles trying to find footage but this is all i could come up with.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Thats what im saying man, can we validate the truthful nature of VICE's Shane Smith?

There is other researchers besides myself on ATS who are better at finding money trails and background information on the owners of this network.
edit on 7-4-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CristobalColonic

Fear Factor: America's No.1 news source

Sad but true. Shane Smith and Joe Rogan have become my #1 sources for information. Rogan is one of the best interviewers i have seen in a while, while Smith comes hard with the truth strait from the source.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So a professional conspiracyist says everything is a billion times worse than it is, and that makes it true?
The cores are melting into the ground, and the exclusion zone is not necessarily enough, but two years have gone by and Japan still has one of th highest life expectancies in the world. There are no mutant office workers, things are fine in most of Japan.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
A story in the MSM about hypothyroidism being an issue in new born babies on the west coast of the US(due to radiation levels).

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
NUCLEAR!!! LOL!!!

The seventh seal now opens

It's raining your fears.

Type O Negative - Profit of Doom

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Interesting vid. This mixed with a little common sence and noticing that there is no news about the clean up in Japan, I mean has anyone read or heard that there is a clean up of the fuel rods??????

Also if California were to admit there is radiation on the coast and children were actuelly having thyroid problems what do you think would happen to an already disfunctional and broke state.

The last I heard there were miles of Japans garbage on the coast of Alaska. That being so I would think that there would also be lots of radiation mixed with it. has anyone read about what happen to that clean up????

My point here is that there will be no news about the damage this is creating around the world tell people have died and are deformed from raditation...........................money and the economy are first in todays world.

The best thing to do when there is no news is question and research what you are not hearing.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Another LOLsome doom thread about Fukushima.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

Do you have a better debunking then that?

I mean seriously, can you add more?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join