It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Voice Acting Projects and Demos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hello friends, I am an aspiring voice-actor who has only just started my journey into this exciting and creative industry, I don't have much of a resume to speak of, but my potential is boundless and I believe that sky is the limit, as they say. Anyway I decided to share some of my demos and hopefully get some feedback from all of you wonderful people, perhaps someone has a project that I could be involved in. Either way, I'm glad to share with all of you.

Here's my blurb from my resume-

I can provide an immense range of different voices and accents that range from contemporary accents from around the world, to cartoon style voices to more reserved technical reading. I have a tremendous range that can vary from very high pitch, to medium-low range characters. Additionally, I am quite well read, and, as such, have a very good feeling for pacing and cadence when reading different pieces.

So then, I'll start us off with some appetizers as it were-

Then we can move onto something a bit more dramatic-

I always thought my Bane impression is quite well executed, please add a like to this one if you think it deserves it.-

My 40's radio voice-

Here is Quint's famous monologue from the movie "Jaws"

If you enjoy this sort of tomfoolery, give my youtube channel a subscribe, I'm always adding new and varied content.

Thanks everyone for listening, any critiques or comments are most welcome. also, if anyone has projects that they're working on and could use some voice work, please feel free to contact me.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
most of those were good, but the hillbilly accent and ny gangster accent needs a lil work
keep it up tho, great job nonetheless

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Dude you sound awesome. You are a breakthrough. I am forwarding it all to someone who will get you what you deserve immediately.

A place on america funniest home videos

Lol, thanks for the laugh

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
most of those were good, but the hillbilly accent and ny gangster accent needs a lil work
keep it up tho, great job nonetheless

Thanks, I appreciate the comments, although if I'm being honest, I think my Aussie accent needs the most work, definitely the hardest one to just jump right into, I generally have to spend a few minutes getting the enunciation correct, and even then it's not great... The "Brooklyn" and "Hillbilly" I can pretty much just do on command. Anyway, thanks again!

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
Dude you sound awesome. You are a breakthrough. I am forwarding it all to someone who will get you what you deserve immediately.

A place on america funniest home videos

Lol, thanks for the laugh

Thanks very much, I'm glad I could give you a laugh, and thanks for forwarding them, let me know if anything comes of it. Always nice to hear positive feedback, Thanks for the kind words, they are much appreciated!

new topics

top topics

join