It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Nazca lines of Peru have been destroyed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Today on reddit, we learned that some Nazca lines have been and might be destroyed in Peru. Figured ye all might be able to find more out about it, and want to know about it:

Spanish Article

English

Personally I think it makes it pretty clear that UN heritage sites don't guarantee security.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Today on reddit, we learned that some Nazca lines have been and might be destroyed in Peru. Figured ye all might be able to find more out about it, and want to know about it:

Spanish Article

English

Personally I think it makes it pretty clear that UN heritage sites don't guarantee security.

That's why we need the NWO to arrive already. Half of the planet is under some crappy government that can't even protect UNESCO World Heritage Sites.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Yes, and imagine if you are an American decrying this while living in a house on land that was once home for Indians 300 years ago.

I too live on native land but I'm not here decrying the destruction of anything ancient because I would be hypocritical in doing so.

Sorry to embarrass 20,000,000 ATS members.
edit on 6-4-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

I think the point is if it is still in tact.

The reality is, most native lands we found when colonization began was actually resettled ruins of much older nativr American people.

Ever here of the Mississippi Valley civilizations?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Hmm....i would challenge you to point to the structures that were built by the Amerind population of the US which were destroyed. Primarily by an ATS member (let alone 20mil)

Sorry to embarrass 1 ATS member.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The company argues that the land where the plant is installed is private property and that the owner can do whatever he wants on his land, but this is not so

Source: www.peruthisweek.com...

Following the company's logic, why did they have the owner so close to the Nazca lines? Surely relegating private property can accommodate the natural/artificial geography by going around it?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
After reading the article I am enraged by this! How could people be such ignorant fools to destroy something so significant and mysterious...all for some damn limestone!? Man take that elsewhere! So much for it being a protected site. If they mess with the rest of the geoglyphs I will flip the f out

new topics

top topics

join