It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Schizophrenic Story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hello, Like all stories in the gray area I expect you to take this personal story with salt.

Ill start off by describing myself, Im Five Ten about 140 pounds i have Semi longish brown hair and I am a 21 year old male. The story begins back when I was 19, and i was on probation for the length of a year. While i was on probation i was also sentenced to community service hours, Only 15 of them. I ended up completing them at basically a soup kitchen called the Suncoast Haven of Rest. This was a place where the homeless and poor would come and they would hand out Boxes of food on holidays to the less fortunate.

The last couple of hours of my community service was when they had a pastor come in and give a sermon, and I remember him saying " You could be an Apostle Incarnate whether you know it or not."

A little later on In life on january 13th 2011 I saw a Cloud that looked like an angel with the sun as its halo. this was the same day that it was in the news articles that the earths rotation had changed the zodiac signs and that Ophiuchus was added as the thirteenth zodiac for horrorscopes. They say the zodiacs had changed by one month Behind, so everytime i use my hororscope i now use GEMINI instead of cancer, and they are always true for me now. this was around the time i went to my grandfathers funeral.
Horoscope Hang-Up: Earth Rotation Changes Zodiac Signs

Ill skip ahead to September 29th 2011. I posted the Law of One Ra channelings on my facebook with other videos like parallel universe, universal laws etc.

for the Jewish this day was the start of the jewish new year Rosh HaShanah.
On this day They say the prophecy in revelation 12 was fufilled because of

And there appeared a great wonder [meaning a sign] in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

-A Woman clothed with the sun = Constellation Virgo, also known as the Virgin. She will have the sun behind her, like a wrap.
-And the moon under her feet = the moon is positioned under the “feet” of Virgo, the Virgin.
-And upon her head a crown of twelve stars = In fact, there are twelve stars in the head region of Virgo.
-And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered = The planet Venus will be in the belly of the Virgin,Virgo. The planet Venus is also known as the “morning star.” Venus could represent the “manchild.” But this time around the manchild could be the followers of Christ.

I also believe that the next part of Revelation was fufilled because of.

According to the Starry Night program, the planet Saturn will also be directly in front of the belly region of the constellation Virgo (Virgin.) The question is, what does Saturn represent in the configuration? I am unclear on the Saturn connection but below is some information I have discovered about the planet Saturn. You decide!

Rev 12:3-4 And there appeared another wonder [meaning a sign] in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

personally i believe that the constellation Hydra is what they are reffering to by the seven heads and ten crowns
but for the seven crowns would be that "Saturn has seven moons that are large enough to be ellipsoidal due to having planetary mass, as well as dense rings with complex orbital motions of their own."
Moons of saturn

as in saturn was in hydra which stands next to virgo in the sky while venus was in the belly of virgo.

The Harlot, The Virgin, The Dragon, and The Bright Morning Star.

on this day that this happened while i was posting youtube videos on my facebook i had a stroke and i fell over in my hallway and a wire wrapped around me and a cabinet fell on top of me. what happened was i had felt pain all over my body and i saw a bright white light and the next thing i remember was sharp pain all around my head just above my ears. I thought it was the crown of thorns.

I eventually came to and i told myself "I just died." the first thing i did was remove some things off my facebook.

A few months later i see clouds in the sky, one of them was a perfect circle with a tree inside.
the other was a stairway to heaven, and the Third was Simba from lion king.
I was at my grandmas house when this happened.

I was reading Revelation by the creek and i had felt other people emotions like empathy while i was reading it to myself. When i was reading about the dragon i had felt somebody i know's emotions. ever since then i have had a huge battle within my own mind over whether or not i had been possesed by satan, and demons... and that somehow other people i had known and met were possessing me somehow as legion, or many demons.
and i still feel other peoples emotions when i say and think things to this day.

I Had a dream about my friend danny, and in this dream me and him sat down and talked. I told him that i was jesus and that he was judas.. and i told him that this girl olivia was mary magnalene. and he told me that he had gotten a blowjob from her. eventually in this dream we drove off to the sunset.

In another dream I was with my friend Justin and i pointed at him and said "Matthew the Apostle." and then he hugged me and asked. "How do you know this?" and i told him "crown of kings." but what i meant to say was "Tingling crown chakra."

In another dream i was talking to barrack obama, and i thought that he was timothy the apostle, i was talking to him at my grandmas house and he was in my room and we were talking to each other as if we were good friends. i was going to ask him if i could go work for him but him were in the car leaving by the time i had remembered to ask.

On December 25th 2012 i had become very emotional and i started praying out loud and punching the earth. reality felt like it was glitching or warping. i later found out that earthquakes happened on the other side of the world.

edit on 6-4-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
its schizophrenic story because eventually my family took me to a psychiatrist and they said i was schizophrenic because i said i hallucinated a voice/ voices before.

Like onetime i was thinking about/trying to attempt astral projection and a female voice of someone i thought i knew came to me and said "Isis." i tried again later and it came back and said "Its Nothing."

i havnt tried again since.

the only other voice that ive heard was a very loud "ACCEPT" when i was thinking about God.

thats about it

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro
its schizophrenic story because eventually my family took me to a psychiatrist and they said i was schizophrenic because i said i hallucinated a voice/ voices before.

Well, at least you are honest about this.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

Originally posted by Belcastro

Well, at least you are honest about this.

edit i shared them in an above edit so just sayin.;
were only 2 times it ever happened to me and now they have me on daily fluphenazines for months.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Even with the obvious downside of being delusional and having full blown hallucinations, Schizophrenia makes the day a lot more compelling than it would be otherwise.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

So I take it you have had no more of these experiences since being medicated?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by U4ea82

So I take it you have had no more of these experiences since being medicated?

my medications dont do anything for me.

i havent heard external voices but on the inside of my head it seems like something tries to telepathically communicate with me

edit on 13-4-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
i would suggest that you are in the process of Transcending in the spiritual sense

the inner You is breaking out from the confines of the contained & restricted 'normal reality' self

the medication culture will call it schizophrenia... but go for council with a Shaman and see what he/she will say about your friends being "Apostles" and such, the 'voices' are reality in my book not just audio hallucinations
but i am schizo myself (as far as clinical, shrinks say)

hey...at the initial moment of the stroke i had, my field ov vision was spots of light, as intense and as populated as the Milky Way band of stars... the white flood of light came later as i went into the NDE phase

glad your still with us...
have you become aware of your new mission?

i declined the feeling of ecstacy found in the death state...because in true Buddhist fashion i said that i had more suffering to do here in this life, so i returned to waking reality in this world instead of the bliss in the NDE

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I apologize in advance because you certainly do not want to hear rational explanations.

But combining seeing things in clouds and your in-depth mentioning of your horoscope does not leave many choices.

You obivously are very interested in esoteric matters and that in itself is not a bad thing at all.

But you have to agree that a person who never heard of star signs or anythign, would probably not have seen the same thing in the cloud on that day. Another person would have seen clouds no more and no less.

And I can even prove that right away! Because I can´t remember the news stories about the giant angel appearing in the sky.

What I am trying to say here is that everybody builds his own reality of sorts. People who believe in star signs and the like will seek the esoteric explanation.

The only REAL way to determine what happens is the scientific method, meaning proof your claims.

You say a prophecy will come true? Well, I guess we will know who´s right if it doesn´t come to pass like all the others before you.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

new topics

top topics

join