It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who IS this guy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There are certain names that form cornerstones of conspiracy theories.
You can't do much research into Freemasonry and not come across the name Albert Pike.
Take even a glance at the occult, and you'll find the name Aleister Crowley.
Look into anything dealing with 'hidden' technology, and you'll inevitably come to know Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein.
I say "Philadelphia Experiment", you say "Morris Jessup"

But there is one name that looms over all of these scientists, researchers, and famous figures. A shadowy figure who looms over the conspiracy landscape like the Monolith over an African grassland, and for the life of me, I can't find *any* details about his life, his beliefs, or why his Declarations are so significant to so many conspiracy theorists...so, in the spirit of "WHO IS JOHN GALT?"

WHO THE HECK IS MARSHALL LAW?!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

The figment of an illiterate conspiracy theorist's mind...?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brother Stormhammer
There are certain names that form cornerstones of conspiracy theories.
You can't do much research into Freemasonry and not come across the name Albert Pike.
Take even a glance at the occult, and you'll find the name Aleister Crowley.
Look into anything dealing with 'hidden' technology, and you'll inevitably come to know Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein.
I say "Philadelphia Experiment", you say "Morris Jessup"

But there is one name that looms over all of these scientists, researchers, and famous figures. A shadowy figure who looms over the conspiracy landscape like the Monolith over an African grassland, and for the life of me, I can't find *any* details about his life, his beliefs, or why his Declarations are so significant to so many conspiracy theorists...so, in the spirit of "WHO IS JOHN GALT?"

WHO THE HECK IS MARSHALL LAW?!

Marshall Law is a character in the Tekken fighting video game series.

en.wikipedia.org...

It was also an Australian TV series...

en.wikipedia.org...

It was also a comic book series...

en.wikipedia.org...

I didn't realize any of these had anything to do with conspiracy theory's.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the info...I honestly didn't know about those. Now, if I can just find a copy of the Declarations of Marshall Law (it seems to be an important text by this fellow), I can finally understand SO many things...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I attempted to address the looming topic of Marshall Law in a post not too long ago:

See this post - Marshall Law

Martial Law is the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis.

Marshall Law is a totalitarian regime where all laws are made and upheld by Dr. Rick Marshall from Land of the Lost.

There is a big difference between the two that people should familiarize themselves with.

It does not seem like the other members of ATS are appreciating your sense of humor.

edit on 6-4-2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Thanks, Stormhammer. Every time I see the words "Marshall Law" I cringe a little. I'd been trying to think of a way to address it on ATS, but never thought of your simple solution.

Not that it will do a damn bit of good, I hasten to add....

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
I attempted to address the looming topic of Marshall Law in a post not too long ago:

See this post - Marshall Law

Martial Law is the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis.

Marshall Law is a totalitarian regime where all laws are made and upheld by Dr. Rick Marshall from Land of the Lost.

There is a big difference between the two that people should familiarize themselves with.

It does not seem like the other members of ATS are appreciating your sense of humor.

edit on 6-4-2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

I like your Marshall Law better.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated

Marshal Law will be proclaimed.

All hail Marshal Law......i hear hes a great guy. I proclaim him the greatest of all americans...join me in proclaiming his awesomeness.

Martial law : the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis.

YOU are using a device that will correct your spelling for you and even give you the definition of what it is you are trying to communicate.

Its this stupidity level which will ultimately be the undoing of america.

This was my reply in another thread.....enjoy.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

MARSHALL LAW is your new wife's ex boyfriend...your ex wife's new boyfriend...that guy who took your money on the subway last week...the fender bender that you had last week that's gonna cost you $2000 to fix...

Marshall Law is that thing that you don't want to have to face, but you seem to know that it's inevitable that you will face it, at some point in your life...

I see that being reality probably very soon.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
i really do try and stay away from american rhetoric/politics
but marshall law to me seems as confuddling as "false flag"

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

I am dying right now!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

He is the son of Above the Law
And the brother of Outside the Law
edit on 7-4-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Marshall law is the one running form Martial Law, and he is the one that can take your land, your gun, from you and can take you from where you are and put where he decides to, for as long as needs be. If i was Marshall law I would run too legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I've heard this fellow mentioned more times than I care to remember.

Is this "Marshall Law" a human from the year 2100 that somehow traveled back in time to warn us of an impeding second civil war?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Sounds like the most epic name to a Wild Western character EVER.

THESE HERE ARE MY PARTS

and who do you think you are?

SON, I AM SHERRIFF ROUND THESE PARTS, ND U STEP OUTTA LINE WANCE MORE AND IM GONNA LAY DOWN THE LAW...MARSHALLS LAW...

cue wild west music and high noon gun battle

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

I had to fight him once.....he won!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
perhaps you were thinking ...... Martial law?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

I would like to think this was all sarcasm - but, people really are this stupid and uneducated these days.

Marshall law vs martial law.

new topics

top topics

join