It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago gone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
MODS please move:
About 5 years ago, i had a dream that i was in Chicago on a date, i only knew it was Chicago because i have been there afew times while in the marines. While on the date in my dream i was a passenger in the back seat of a car with my date and her mom in the front seat. While traveling down the road i just happened to look out the back window to see some large object fall from the sky and slam into the center of the city. As it impacted it sent shards of metal everywere one peace landed right on the trunk of the car we were rididng in.

At that point, i found my self in another part of the same dream, were my self and one other marine were in cammies standing at the edge of the distruction were there entire city was nothing more than a crater, all the debrie was push out in all directions leaving a wall over 100 foot high at the edge of the city. nothing was left not one person survived the impact. we walk for what seemed like 5 miles only to find the wall was almost endless, i can still rememeber the smell of natural gas and dust in there air every were.

Then i jumped to another part of the dream were i was walking to try get home, or to someone i cared about, it wasnt very clear to me. There were lots of people walking as well in all directions, every bridge was broken and fallen, and as i walked pass houses something told me not to go any-were near them, as if something was wrong with the people in them. As i contuned my walk i went up a hill were there was a blond girl on a white horse at the top of the hill looking for her dad, she decided to walk along with me, as we passed over the hill and headed west, we both looked up to see a UFO as best as i could decribe it( flying sauser) being excorted by 5 military black hawks, as it went behind the tree line i woke up.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

Please reach the 2o post quota before creating new threads.

Closed.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

new topics

join