It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are You Afraid of the Most When you Think About New World Order?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Its wishful thinking
i would like the NWO what i could create. Would you think the elite which has now everything and more in all sections of life, lifestyle etc would set up for less? I dont think so, if we shovel manure in the future they are not using the shovel

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Don't worry come the revolution they are first against the wall

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by olaru12
That the NWO will be based on Fundamentalist Christian dogma and burn and torture all the heretics; like happened last time.

You are VERY confused.

Satan is the CEO of the NWO AND the one behind all the Religious crimes you speak of. ...

He HATES God and Jesus.

Most people are unable to differentiate between Religion and God.

If I'm confused....

You need to prove your assertions. Help me out and show me some documentation that Satan is the CEO of the NWO. In fact prove to me the existence of Satan. Don't use the Bible because there are just to many contradictions for me to give it any credence.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
crashing my car on my way to combat due to the embarrassment factor for one. for two just fear itself. note to self fear is the mind killer

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The NWO, and lets all be honest and grown up about this is just a remarketed reinvention of the Nazis world power grab. Simple as that. Anyone whos for it is insane, naive and stupid.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm not afraid of the NWO. It's the people forming it that concerns me.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Why would I be afraid of the New World Order? Another same ol kind of government that lets deceivers run things and listens to the wrong people won't be much different.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

Hey Annie, good for you on two counts from where I'm stand'in. First of all, you have 90 % of the battle won.
Just make sure you follow Christ and him only. Not some T.V. evangelist, or anyone else. Second, you provided some meat to the question you posed, by giving us at least two paragraphs of your own text.

SnF

Oh and as for me. I fear not, because the only thing that is going to happen, is exactly, what is supposed to happen. Although I do watch with great excitement quite often.
edit on 6-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

HELLO RANDYVS

No worries, here in my country Poland we even do not have TV Evangelists.

Anyway, your suggestions make m think a lot.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

What I mourn (I’m not afraid of it) yet what I mourn is the loss of the unique traits from all cultures.

When we become ‘One World’ it will not be too long before we’re also one religion, one social structure, etc. Not over night of course - but it will happen.

Think how many languages the world has lost due to advancement. How many tribes we’ll never know again. I’m speaking of the same as these examples only on a far grander scale.

Becoming ‘one’ might be fine in some respects - but it’s our diversity that makes us strong, not weak - and that’s what TPTB are counting on.

peace

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

it’s our diversity that makes us strong, not weak - and that’s what TPTB are counting on.

Really? The "diversity" is probably the main reason for violence in the history of mankind. It's always easier to dehumanize somebody who is different from yourself.

different religions (every single one claiming to be the "best")
different nations (every single one claiming to be the "best")
different languages
different cultures
different views on what is owned by whom
different views on who has the superior ... (whatever)

I think the negative side of "diversity" clearly outweighs the positive side. Especially because people are generally jerks who tend to fokus on the "my side is the best side" aspect of "diversity".

edit on 7-4-2013 by Xenoglossy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy

Do you have any idea how much simpler it will be to control the collective 'we' when ‘we’ are all the same? Seriously.

In response to your point of view.

People (mankind) will find reason to engage in conflict within their own cultures, families, etc without an ‘outside‘ protagonist. The need for conflict is rooted in the deepest parts of the human psyche/ego at it’s most base level.

Blaming man’s need for greed, power and control on religion/culture/race vs. race instead of himself is also what ‘man’ has been doing since time began.

peace

edit on 7-4-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Do you have any idea how much simpler it will be to control the collective 'we' when ‘we’ are all the same? Seriously.

We will never be the same. Every baby has already a different personality from others. Some cry all the time, others are quiet and observant.

In response to your point of view.

People (mankind) will find reason to engage in conflict within their own cultures, families, etc without an ‘outside‘ protagonist. The need for conflict is rooted in the deepest parts of the human psyche/ego at it’s most base level.

Blaming man’s need for greed, power and control on religion/culture/race vs. race instead of himself is also what ‘man’ has been doing since time began.

peace

edit on 7-4-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, but getting into an argument with your neighbor and kicking his ass on the frontyard is quite different from forming empires and waging war against each other.

Sure people will fight in a supposed One World Government - but probably in the court of law. You are not really afraid that Texas will start a war against California, are you? And that's how it should be in a NWO. A lot of states under one government.

What would be so wrong about that? Are all Americans equal, now that they are all part of the USA? Is there no diversity between the american people anymore?

The only thing pretty much eliminated is the possibility of war between the states. Is that so bad?
edit on 7-4-2013 by Xenoglossy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
taking away individuality of all nations is an act in which i see no fruit to bear. a lot of people are proud of their own countries with their pros and cons. having one group controlling is good for neither the control group nor the subjects. it will come down to cities fighting against cities, metropolitain areas against ghetto areas. it would be giving the authoroty to the criminals. the new world order is cthulu, and the banks are as the deep ones, impregnating willing followers to give birth to doomed fish people. as for me i will fight against them with everything i have
edit on 7-4-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Bible is holly book and its tell about Jesus.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by james5
Bible is holly book and its tell about Jesus.

Yes.

I'm not afraid, i'm concerned. Nothing good can come from that much centralized power.

While I see a global cultural unison being an inevitability, it's the implementation of which that begs the question,

Why force it now when it will happen naturally? The act of forcing it could create a variable of potential backlash.
Which in hand creates the further possibility of the dreaded "Evil Empire" taking shape.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Nothing. The more I learn about the so-called NWO/Agenda 21, the more I start to believe most of the conspiracies surrounding them are simply the figments of the imagination.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I am most afraid that I will have to eat real food instead of the high energy junk I have known all my life. I would probably choke on just one mouthful of Godforsaken vegetables.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I fear that the Religious people in power will try and bring about the end of times to fulfill their own sick twisted ideas.
A NWO is needed one free from the constraints of Religion, one what fights for humanity.

Humanity FTW !!!

But the ultimate religion is of.....man

13You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.b
14I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”
Isaiah 14

It is this that Jesus Christ confronted in Judea 2,000 years ago, men enjoying the status, power and privileges over its population - all by oppressing the people and making them prisoners in their minds. It is man that thinks up to cut and mark himself in a vain attempt to please His Creator, it is man that thinks up to sacrifice babies in hopes of a better harvest, it is man that thinks up a litany of rules and regulations - sacraments, changing, praying five times per day, it is man that dreams up evolution and God being some kind of"force" in attempts to redirect our inherent knowledge of Creation.

Those allowed to form the nwo do all of those things. As you can see already, the religions are already uniting on "man". Somehow you are under the impression that an nwo that "fights for humanity" will be free from religion. Sorry to say, it will be the last tower and city like later named Babel - the ultimate religion that places man as "god". When man thinks that he is "god", that man dictates who lives and dies, when man thinks that he is "god" he will strive to destroy the old creation and create his new creation, when man thinks that he is "god" he will dictate thoughts and speech, when man thinks that he is "god", he must have worship. But unlike His Creator, in whom is NO darkness, man will descend to abominable levels of violence and wickedness in an attempt to bring about his own delusion of a 'golden age'. Those gathering together today are the same ilk and religion of the pagan and pantheistic religions of yesteryear. See how their pyramids rise! Man in Adam is Isaiah 14...and just as the world (Judea) eventually rejected its Saviour in favor of releasing an insurrectionist, murderer and thief, so we probably have in our future. The satans gather their army to fight Jesus Christ, utterly in rejection to their Creator in favor of its exaltation of man.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
When I was a student at the University (20 years ago), I received a random email from a unknown person. The question posed was, "If you could control the world how would you do it?" At the time I was majoring in biotech/biochemistry, I was able to model the 'cell' in my mind and had a pretty good grasp of the chemistry of life.

What worried me the most was the ramifications of the this new technology that was coming onto the scene.

- gene sequencing
- protein conformation
- cyclical steps in physicality of life

Even back then we had the ability modify/engineer life and new lifeforms and its variants. My reply was:

- biowarfare, you could target crops, people, races of people and wipe them out with vectors/microbes/viruses.

Life is basically the physical expression of a imbedded software code in groups of molecules. Microbes and viruses could be designed to attack specific lifeforms or people only with certain genes. The physical world around could be modified based on the engineered life that is let out. I'm sure behind the scenes NWO governments are working hard to perfect delivery systems.

- bird fllu
- swine flu
- HIV

If you can control life, you control the world. This is what scares me the most, governments with their own agendas. The earth is racing towards parabolic curves of utilization of resources based on the parabolic population growth rate of humans. A NWO government will unleash a pandemic to wipe out most of the world. A few years back I read about the coincidental death of various microbiologists around the world. It seems some entity was waging war on controlling this knowledge.
edit on 13-4-2013 by Biotech2024 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join