It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are You Afraid of the Most When you Think About New World Order?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Personally...I wait for JESUS CHRIST coming back and I put my trust in the Bible...anyway i have to admit I am afraid of so called "Mark of the Beast", the day when in one of goverment institutions civil servants will tell me "Dear lady, if you wil not implant RFID Micro Chip" you will not be able to live in a normal way. Nobody will give you work, nobody will care about your health and other stuff.

I wonder if day of Antichrist coming on the world's stage will really happen during my lifetime. Hmm...

Of course nice think about today's world is the fact that we can travel around the world without barries...but that's all.

Technology makes children sitting at home, not outside...neighbours seem to be unvisible. How to get to know people around you, all people are so busy...probably this is only my country.
Meeting people on the Internet and sending them requests on FACEBOOK is really fascinating, but not for so long.

When i go to You Tube to listen some songs from 80's, most of listeners want 80's back. If really life back then was so exciting?
edit on 6-4-2013 by AnnieWolf19 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2013 by AnnieWolf19 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/6/2013 by semperfortis because: Corrected ALL CAPS

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There are things in this world that scare me a lot more than the nwo.

Like monsanto.

At least if some storm troopers in jack boots come and start kicking in doors and hauling people off to camps ill be able to get off a couple clips on a full stomach before getting cut down. Not having food to eat is probably the scariest thing i can imagine, scarier than the nwo and scarier than getting lost in a cave with a pack of greys in pursuit.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well things cant get as worse as they are now. I think a NWO would in one sense be good thing.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I welcome a new world order as the current one is broken. Let's just hope it's not the Rothschild version. I worry that people will not be able to own land, or at least own an illusion of owning land like today.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieWolf19
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE MOST WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT NEW WORLD ORDER?

That it won't be strong enough to destroy the Old World Order as soon as I'd like.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am most afraid that the NWO might fail.

As I see it, the NWO is an attempt to stop the constant bickering between countries and to ensure that no World War III will ever happen.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I fear that the Religious people in power will try and bring about the end of times to fulfill their own sick twisted ideas.
A NWO is needed one free from the constraints of Religion, one what fights for humanity.

Humanity FTW !!!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I fear having only one type of government and one overlord, rather than many diverse countries where you can pick your poison.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
In the future, if humanity want to succeed, we will need a so called one world order, not devided by imaginary lines, color and culture
we are one species and slowly we will become as one.

Or we will destroy ourselfs before all of this happens

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieWolf19
Personally...I wait for JESUS CHRIST coming back

Good luck with that, after 2000 years has already passed and no sign of dude Christ.
It would be nice, but still without my bets on it.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
In the future, if humanity want to succeed, we will need a so called one world order, not devided by imaginary lines, color and culture
we are one species and slowly we will become as one.

Or we will destroy ourselfs before all of this happens

I think something will have to happen for people to start thinking that, something that will bring us together as a specie, be it Alien invasion
or a major natural disaster...

We need a major shake up to finally understand who we are and how we can go forward.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

i am afraid that the nwo wont happen, and things are going to qontinue like this only more s##############er
until the bitter end,,,,

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think the changes that will have to be made will be the biggest problem. Countries laws are very different with respect to the culture and people that enacted them. It won't be easy. I don't see how they will ever reconcile the problem between religious beliefs and for example a Sharia law ruled Muslim country to a free multi-religous country. They can't outlaw religion as the majority of people do believe in some type of religion.

And, I don't see China or Russia bowing down to someone else ruling over them. That is part of the reason I don't think it will work. Granted, if we are going to be a peaceful space faring race, then humans of all types will need to represent one world united. That seems like it is a common sense prerequisite to dealing with other worlds and peoples that I happen to believe exist in the sheer magnitude of planets and stars out there. Otherwise, as a divided world we will fall under some other beings idea of a NWO eventually.

One thing that bothers me is the whole prophecy of the end of days, i.e. Revelations. The mark of the beast where you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark for example is very close to being upon us. Canada has already said they are going to a cashless society. I see the US and other countries doing the same. They will say it is to stop drug dealing, robbery, etc. etc. Eventually, they will say that cards, and devices can be stolen. So, you must have a chip or bar code that can't be easily stolen. Probably along with biometric verification. That eventuality is not hard to see happen and if there is an NWO, one world currency is almost guaranteed.

The thought that my way of life being completely changed with new and different laws based on countries or beliefs I don't share is unsettling. And as a believer in a creator God (at least changed our DNA to improve a hominid already here) and the fact that things were foretold thousands of years ago in which some have already come true goes further to make the whole move to the NWO, which I happen to believe is going to end up being a oppressive nightmare that much more scary.

I like the country and the states and laws they way they were before 9/11. And the laws that have been passed as a result, whether you believe it was a false flag or not, have brought into existence what is becoming a oppressive police state in the making that will probably be the case of the NWO. An oppressive police state type world that doesn't represent the free country I grew up in. Right now, I am glad I am not young. I have had a great time in my life with the freedoms our parents and grandparents, etc fought to bring us (in the US). I feel like that is truly in jeprody today and the analogy of a frog sitting in water that is slowly brought to a boil is exactly what I fear is happening to society. We are all in a pot of water being slowly brought to a boil every time they take away another freedom, put further regulations on what you can or can't do, and how you are going to do it is moving us all to the wet dreams of the global elitist's New World Order, where they rule over a poor poverty stricken slave race.

Anyway, that is what I fear about their plans for a New World Order. Sure, I hope that isn't the way it turns out, but seeing what is happening, the prophecies in religious texts that are coming true as we move forward, and all the stuff we discuss here on ATS, I don't have a good feeling about what is to come.

edit on 6/4/13 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Having no independence,no options.Not being allowed to be self-sufficient,should you choose to strike out on your own-as in grow your own food,live off the land.Not having the option to say "No,i am not being chipped in order to be able to do any transactions- i will rather take the hard work,and inconvenience-but i will support myself"

Not even anything to do with any "Mark of the Beast".Its about being forced,about having no choices or options.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The loss of what little control we have left over our lives.

Regards Iwinder

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

What are You Afraid of the Most When you Think About New World Order?,

That the NWO will be based on Fundamentalist Christian dogma and burn and torture all the heretics; like happened last time.

www.heretication.info...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The World which is not equal, some have rights and others don´t. Even if its not overpopulated the human rights we know today would be totally different. No choice, no options, no own decisions.

Its something evil and sinister ...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Why can't the NWO have all those things? NWO doesn't have to mean we are all enslaved and have no rights.
We can make a NWO..we can make sure that when a NWO comes in it is about equality, It is about freedom.
The bad NWO will only happen If we let it, lets make sure It is our version of a NWO that happens.

(Boymonkey gazes into the sunset hand on heart with an eagle on his shoulder
)

PS vote for me

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
That the NWO will be based on Fundamentalist Christian dogma and burn and torture all the heretics; like happened last time.

You are VERY confused.

Satan is the CEO of the NWO AND the one behind all the Religious crimes you speak of. ...

He HATES God and Jesus.

Most people are unable to differentiate between Religion and God.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Well things cant get as worse as they are now. I think a NWO would in one sense be good thing.

They can and they WILL.

The NWO are the very REASON things are as they are now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join