It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States to be divided into smaller republics/Big changes in Saudi Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Mike Feghaly
www.mikefeghaly.com...
He predicted Fukashima radiation leaks, the Combined disasters that happened in japan (earthquake that caused a tsunami) . Sandy hurricane . The Arab spring in Egypt, Libya and Syria. And many other big events in Lebanon and the mideast area. the pope resigning ? (The pope to make a decision that will shock the world). (The end of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, one of the worst endings) He also had some big misses in the past. (iraq to be divided)

He predicted about 3 months ago for the following two years (2013 and 2014)the following :
- Natural disasters could lead to the fall of some of the stars of the American flag.
-The united States in the future is divided republics.
- Saudi Arabia today is different than 2014's Saudi Arabia geographically and regime wise.
- The beginning of a real aversion in the countries that consider themselves immune from events (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Morocco)
- Arabic prestigious Airline exposed to piracy and terrorism
-The last chapters of the Jewish calendar begins around may
-Assassination of religious persons and personalities from the world's highest levels shaking, and one of the crimes to be the crime of the century.
-France will witness heavy protests and burning and violence
-A new law defines terrorism
-Big surprise in Syria for the world to see. Syrian presidential palace to be one of the most important palaces in the world and one of its sides overlooking the world
-Scientists discover antibiotics for disease has long been considered a chronic

This is the full list. in Arabic
www.mikefeghaly.com...
A lot of it is local stuff (Lebanon), and i see two that i can recognized already happened. His prediction about the sea level to rise on the Lebanese coast. Jan 2013 We saw floods all over The Lebanese coast and the sea level rose. Another one i noticed is the fall of gov and new prime minister. That happened Today , a new PM was chosen after the last one resigned around last month.
you can copy it and paste it to Google translate Arabic to English. Some of it won't make sense because of Google translate. I translated what i saw important above.

This guy comes every December and layout his predictions for the next year and a half/ two years And for 2012 predictions he was never wrong. He is also a political analyst and spoke many times about the ruling elite.
He will be here on tv next year and the year after for people to judge him on his predictions. and Him to make new ones.

For people who understand arabic/lebanese this is a video :

edit on 6-4-2013 by 0SolidSnake0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This sounds very interesting. Think I'll look into it to see if it holds any weight.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
2008 predictions

Here are some of his predictions from 2008. Looks like logical deductions to me, and some pretty big misses.

Outside Lebanon -

America will be exposed to a terrorist act like never before

- France will be exposed to a terrorist act at the Eiffel Tower

- Major scandal at the royal family in Britain -

Egypt will be governed by a woman starting in 2010 -

Iranian nuclear issue will be settled after Mahmoud Ahmadinejad steps down -

Israel will cease to exist as a country, instead the Jews and Palestinians will unite and the country will neither be called Israel nor Palestine

- Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi in danger

- President Musharraf of Pakistan is in danger will not survive for too long -

Major French scandal affecting the Elysee Palace, and President Sarkozy -

Iran will interfere in the United Arab emirates and will break up the union between the emirates

- Saudi Arabia will be exposed to terrorism -

Turkey will drown in a sea of blood

- Syria will experience successive failed coups, but the last coup will succeed and the Syrian regime will change

Iraq will be divided into four States -

Lebanon will become one of the most prosperous countries in the region and work will begin in 2009 on exploration of oil in Lebanon, and Lebanon will be able to pay off all its debt. -

The issue of the displaced Palestinians will be not be resolved

- Israel will attack Syria .

The United states will intervene and arrange the return of the Golan Heights to Syrian ownership but Syria will lease these back to Israel as part of the agreement

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Nice. That pretty much clears this entire thread up. Nothing but speculation.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
OP, is this the same Mike Feghali who was an FBI supervisor connected to a whistleblower/author named Sibel Edmonds?

Sibel's case involves a whole bunch of criminality from the nuclear black market, illegal weapons trafficking, heroin-trafficking, 911-related cover-ups and the bribery of congress critters. For various reasons, these issues are rarely discussed, but one part of her story that everybody, including the corporate media, can agree on is that there were serious problems within the FBI translation unit - so let's focus on that for present purposes.

Sibel's boss was a guy named Mike Feghali. He was head of the Turkish and Farsi desks when Sibel was at the FBI, having been promoted from a contract linguist. Feghali's promotion to this position was itself suspicious - he was being investigated by the FBI for various corruption when he was a 'mere' translator and was repeatedly rejected for promotion. He hired an expensive 'white-shoe' lawyer (who paid for that?), claimed racial discrimination and was promoted to head the Turkish and Farsi desks.

www.dailykos.com...

At the time, the supervisor, Mike Feghali, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Beirut, was in charge of the FBI’s Turkish and Farsi desks. But he’s been promoted since then, and now also runs the all-important Arabic desk, which is key to intercepting the next al-Qaida plot.

Reams of documents and audio files from before 9-11 had never been translated. Many more had never been competently or honestly translated. One afternoon in October 2001, Edmonds was asked to translate verbatim an audio file from July 2001 that had only been translated in summary form. She discovered that it contained a discussion of skyscraper construction, and in a section from September 12th a celebration of a successful mission. There was also discussion of possible future attacks. Edmonds was eager to inform the agents involved, but her supervisor Mike Feghali immediately put a halt to the project.

Supervisor Mike Feghali was telling translators to slow down work so they could show Congress a backlog and justify a budget increase. This was right after 9/11 when agents in the field were urgently requesting translations.

my.firedoglake.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
2008 predictions

Here are some of his predictions from 2008. Looks like logical deductions to me, and some pretty big misses.

Oh yes, he had big misses but also big hits specially recently. Although 2007-08 he didn't appear on tv. What you posted was out of a magazine, and I cannot find the original Arabic version of the "outside Lebanon" part.

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
reply to post by smyleegrl

Nice. That pretty much clears this entire thread up. Nothing but speculation.

Well, they are called "Predictions" after all. And what about all the hits he got recently ? If we weigh his hits and misses. in the recent years when he was on tv. About 60% of what's above should end up around right.
Hopefully USA won't face any problems . ( I am there
)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
OP, is this the same Mike Feghali who was an FBI supervisor connected to a whistleblower/author named Sibel Edmonds?

You know what , I don't know. I did some research, in both languages. I cannot find information that deny or prove that they are the same person. This guy popped out of no where, around 2009 on tv. Made pretty good hits, i mentioned some of them and pretty good misses.And since then he comes regularly and lays out his predictions .
I found his facebook page though.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Smaller Republics?

Like States?

We already have 50 of them.
edit on 6-4-2013 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0SolidSnake0
You know what , I don't know.

I did an Image search but also drew a blank as well.

That would make for an interesting scenario if it were true.

Searching for these terms turns up some interesting results:

FBI supervisor Mike Feghali, translator Sibel “psychic demolition”

FBI “psychic demolition”

In the first search, the “psychic demolition” part seems to have been removed for some reason.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I personally look forward to smaller republics made up of like-minded states. This means the Federal government is gone and hopefully I will be free of the stupidity of the East and West coasts.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0SolidSnake0
About 60% of what's above should end up around right.

Less than 100% makes him a false prophet.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Wasn't this the plot in the "Left Behind" books???

Good Lord the charlatans are getting lazy...

I can play though. One day a child will be born who will bring balance to the force....

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I googled his predictions from 2009 - 2011 and he does not seem to get anything right. Some of it is very vague like, Gaza will have a hard time but will come through it, so I suppose that could be anything but, anything he is specific about he looks to be wrong about every time.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
Smaller Republics?

Like States?

We already have 50 of them.
edit on 6-4-2013 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

Let me rephrase it for you.
The united states will be Divided into smaller independent republics.

Originally posted by truejew
Less than 100% makes him a false prophet.

Nobody claimed he is a "prophet" . Maybe you can try to explain the prediction about the jewish calendar, I know he could be talking about Israel. but maybe there is something else that you might know.

Originally posted by Hefficide

Wasn't this the plot in the "Left Behind" books???

Good Lord the charlatans are getting lazy...

I can play though. One day a child will be born who will bring balance to the force....

What was in that book that is similar to this ? Please, emphasize.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 0SolidSnake0

He has prophesied falsely. Therefore he is a false prophet. Anything he says should be ignored.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Smaller Republics?

Wait... What?

Just a few years ago we were hearing of the North American Alliance in a bid to consolidate Mexico, Canada and the US.

Sheesh... next thing I'll be hearing about is the Postal Service drugging stamps to make me stupid with the added thrill of having DHS have a DNA sample courtesy of the USPS complete with handwriting sample and addresses.

It could happen...

/foreheadsmack

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 0SolidSnake0

The moment i saw your militant Avatar i knew i didnt have to take this thread seriously.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Sibel's case involves a whole bunch of criminality from the nuclear black market, illegal weapons trafficking, heroin-trafficking, 911-related cover-ups and the bribery of congress critters. For various reasons, these issues are rarely discussed, but one part of her story that everybody, including the corporate media, can agree on is that there were serious problems within the FBI translation unit - so let's focus on that for present purposes.

Sibel's boss was a guy named Mike Feghali. He was head of the Turkish and Farsi desks when Sibel was at the FBI, having been promoted from a contract linguist. Feghali's promotion to this position was itself suspicious - he was being investigated by the FBI for various corruption when he was a 'mere' translator and was repeatedly rejected for promotion. He hired an expensive 'white-shoe' lawyer (who paid for that?), claimed racial discrimination and was promoted to head the Turkish and Farsi desks.

www.dailykos.com...

At the time, the supervisor, Mike Feghali, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Beirut, was in charge of the FBI’s Turkish and Farsi desks. But he’s been promoted since then, and now also runs the all-important Arabic desk, which is key to intercepting the next al-Qaida plot.

Reams of documents and audio files from before 9-11 had never been translated. Many more had never been competently or honestly translated. One afternoon in October 2001, Edmonds was asked to translate verbatim an audio file from July 2001 that had only been translated in summary form. She discovered that it contained a discussion of skyscraper construction, and in a section from September 12th a celebration of a successful mission. There was also discussion of possible future attacks. Edmonds was eager to inform the agents involved, but her supervisor Mike Feghali immediately put a halt to the project.

Supervisor Mike Feghali was telling translators to slow down work so they could show Congress a backlog and justify a budget increase. This was right after 9/11 when agents in the field were urgently requesting translations.

my.firedoglake.com...

In a word or two the answer is yes, it's the same guy. In actual fact, as the story goes, 9/11 was the big one. I'll look for a decent link. Feghali is highly suspicious along with others in trying to conceal important data on 9/11.
Here's one link,

my.firedoglake.com...
edit on 6-4-2013 by smurfy because: Link.

top topics

join