It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaigned On Transparency, Let's Be Honest, How Is He Doing So Far?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I really don't want to turn this into a negative thread
But there was a thread made a few minutes ago, that went into the trash bin, where an ATS member said something like "Putin was KGB and silenced people, Obama was in community involvement and gave the people a voice"

I couldn't believe that people still think that Obama is Transparent and is giving the people a voice.
See this:

Am I in the twilight zone or something?
What am I missing here?

Obama, transparent?
More and more fusion centers yet he gives the people a voice?

I just don't get it, what am I missing?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Obama, transparent?

Fret not there are 61 million Americans saw right through the guy which is why they voted for someone else in 2012.

edit on 6-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The Obama administration is as transparent as the lead-based paint chips I used to eat as a child.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

The Obama administration is as transparent as the lead-based paint chips I used to eat as a child.

Ok Bunny...

This explains a lot...

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Obama is as transparent as a black hole. Truly, his Chicago-style politics are wearing very thin. We need an honest and open leader: Dr. Ben Carson for President!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The truth is there are many things he's just not legally allowed to say.
When the story broke about the drones, Republicans accused him of leaking the story to appear strong, and talked about impeaching him for releasing secrets.

I wish things were more transparent, and it's definitely a weak point of his since he stressed it so often while he campaigned. I wanted to add that first part, because very few people on this site will look at anything related to Obama objectively and look at all the facts related to any topic criticizing Obama. It really doesn't matter what Obama says to these people, everything he says is a lie to them.

There are many things Obama could be charged with treason if he disclosed.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

There are many things Obama could be charged with treason if he disclosed.

there are many things he should already be charged with treason for , for implementing that are as out in the open as sun in the noon sky.....

Look most of us are aware there are certain things you cannot disclose and should not due to national security...

But much of the topics and situations they are talking about have NOTHING to do with national security and more to do with his cloak and dagger agenda........

Benghazi, gun running in mexico and syria, lack of passing a budget, the sequester debacle he chose to implement but blames on the other party...his "no lobbyist" stance, then obvious huge funding from, guess what....lobbyist behind the scenes.....I could go on and on

the man clearly has an agenda, and his "transparency" or lack there of is as obvious as it gets, to anyone who chooses to look at it objectively
edit on 6-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I voted for him first term and it took about 2 months to figure out he was just another neocon warmonger all wrapped up in phony liberal garb and rhetoric. He was still better than any GOP offerings but I proudly voted for Gary Johnson last election.

edit on 6-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ok, here's what I don't understand.

Most everything that Obama says a lot of you scream immediately that he lies, (even if it turns out that he hasn't lied at all)

But this. This one campaign promise, you all hold onto with shock and disgust that he lied about.

How is this surprising to you?

edit on 6-4-2013 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If he were to be transparent and truthful to the people we would be rioting in the streets. Well, the people that apathy hasn't taken over anyways.

At least the last 4 Presidents have screwed us as a nation. This is an on going downward spiral we have been put into and it definitely looks designed to be that way.

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth! - Jack Nicholson

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Not looking good for Obama, and more and more people are beginning to question the lack of transparency in this administration and rightfully so. If he continues down this path it's going to significantly impact on the Democratic party and their chances in the midterms again and the 2016 elections. Record rejections? Wow :down:

reply to post by neo96

Fret not there are 61 million Americans saw right through the guy which is why they voted for someone else in 2012.

Romney?
Not sure why you'd feel he's administration would've been a whole lot different.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

omney? Not sure why you'd feel he's administration would've been a whole lot different.

Sure would have been different wouldn't have to listen to the race card being played every day of course most people saw through that tactic rather clearly as well.
edit on 6-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You notice Neo that nobody mentioned "race" or "racism" in this thread until you brought it up? The people who typically bring up this race card nonsense are usually the first people to make it an issue, and you're a prime example.

Regarding government transparency again, what makes you think Romney's administration would have been different?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
How does one define "transparency"? are we weighing Obama's transparency vs. the textbook definition or are we talking about transparency as defined by former POTUS, like Bush? Obama never defined "transparency"; for some his transparency is a failure; yet, for some of us it is refreshing to have your POTUS keep you somewhat in the loop.

P.S. I NEVER want to be completely in the loop. If our executive office is completely transparent....guess what...our enemies are just as well informed as we are....some things need to be kept secret; despite how "special" you think you are.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Sure would have been different wouldn't have to listen to the race card being played every daty of course most people saw through that tactic rather clearly as well.

Yes, we are sick of your side playing the race card, could you please tone down the victim rhetoric?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You notice Neo that nobody mentioned "race" or "racism" in this thread until you brought it up? The people who typically bring up this race card nonsense are usually the first people to make it an issue, and you're a prime example

Someone did ask a question they got an answer apparently one they didn't like saw through that easily as well.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The problem is people think they can actually trust a politician

This ones good.
This ones bad.
This ones good.
This ones bad.

Divide and Conquer is thy game.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I must say Neo, for somebody so sick of the topic of racism and racists, you do certainly enjoy bringing it up in a topic that has no relation whatsoever to it? If you don't want to derail this thread with the topic of racism, why did you bring it up? My question to you was what difference do you feel Romney's administration would have brought about in terms of transparency, it has nothing to do with racism.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

So someone made 1 comment and it has to have 2 more follow up comments not the one making it an issue.

That is transparent too.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Would Romney's administration been more transparent than Obama's Neo? Putting aside your fixation on race and racism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join