It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have been here before.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Now there are at least 21 billion souls engaged in life on this earth. Some good some bad and many riding the fence. Every person alive today is connected with two other souls in waiting. One above and one below. When we die we are held in an area depending on the life we lived. We are then connected spiritually to a new vessel/soul on earth. We are able to see and influence that soul but there is also another that is connected also and depending on the match the outcome can be an experience that can shape the other two.
This is why it is important to live love and laugh. Their is one that sees what you see that is being tormented when you sleep. The only good this soul will see is through your eyes.

When you die the souls have a choice to remain in waiting or reincarnate again. There are many people that have been able to communicate better with these two. With some clarity of mind and practice even you can find out who you are bound with and much about their past can be revealed to you. Have you ever noticed how some people can be slow to answer questions and act hastily to events. It's as if they are involved in a conversation in their mind.

Now i wonder why humans seem to have individual animal traits. More than likely this has been the process since creation and those traits are left over from former lives but that is speculation on my part unlike the former.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Now there are at least 21 billion souls engaged in life on this earth. Some good some bad and many riding the fence. Every person alive today is connected with two other souls in waiting. One above and one below. When we die we are held in an area depending on the life we lived. We are then connected spiritually to a new vessel/soul on earth. We are able to see and influence that soul but there is also another that is connected also and depending on the match the outcome can be an experience that can shape the other two.

Now i wonder why humans seem to have individual animal traits. More than likely this has been the process since creation and those traits are left over from former lives

but that is speculation on my part unlike the former.

Did everyone fall in a tub of cow flap this weekend? Whatever the cause of the increasing bullsplat, I'm taking my two souls out for a smoke. One says he quit, but I think he's lying.
edit on 4/6/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Are you saying that humans were once non-human 'animals'?
I believe in reincarnation, but not that we can be reborn as a different species, I think

Humans are animals, but with self-reflection and knowledge of mortality. I do know that some animals grieve, feel guilty, feel sad, feel PAIN - especially mammals. I've heard before that some think that eventually we reincarnate as dolphins, which I don't dismiss out of hand.

I think the problem is that many humans don't respect animals.

But, interesting OP. s/f.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Are you saying that humans were once non-human 'animals'?
I believe in reincarnation, but not that we can be reborn as a different species, I think

Humans are animals, but with self-reflection and knowledge of mortality. I do know that some animals grieve, feel guilty, feel sad, feel PAIN - especially mammals. I've heard before that some think that eventually we reincarnate as dolphins, which I don't dismiss out of hand.

I think the problem is that many humans don't respect animals.

But, interesting OP. s/f.

That's the only part i'm not sure of. I just threw that in as an observation because sometimes people can have physical characteristics of animals and i really don't know how or if that fits into the equation. Allthough i do know that shapeshifters are real.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Now i wonder why humans seem to have individual animal traits. More than likely this has been the process since creation and those traits are left over from former lives

but that is speculation on my part unlike the former.

Did everyone fall in a tub of cow flap this weekend? Whatever the cause of the increasing bullsplat, I'm taking my two souls out for a smoke. One says he quit, but I think he's lying.
edit on 4/6/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

lol tell um whatsup
If i told you how i know these things you would just smoke bigger ciggs...
edit on 6-4-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

That's the only part i'm not sure of. I just threw that in as an observation because sometimes people can have physical characteristics of animals and i really don't know how or if that fits into the equation. Allthough i do know that shapeshifters are real.

Interesting. I thought you meant 'animal traits' in a personality way, not a physical way.

I studied the shamanic idea of 'shape-shifting' for a while. I came away with the understanding that we can 'imagine' being another animal, for example, when I was having trouble hitting a nail with a hammer (building a stall for my horses), I 'imagined' being a woodpecker. My aim got better instantly! But I'm sure no one would have seen me as a woodpecker holding that hammer and hitting that nail head on over and over again.....

Don't want to derail and go off-topic, but, I'd like to hear about how you 'know shape shifters are real' sometime.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

For real? Enlighten us.

I believe we are all connected. The One (God) creates All. We are not separated, but I am willing to change this belief if something else seems even more true / realistic.

How do you know that we are only connected to two beings? How did you come to "know" these things?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I was raised by an old crow and when i was small boy i was taken through the portal at skinwalker ranch. Back in the 50's GOD allowed certain ones to come forward in time as a reward for past actions. The gate is very heavily guarded since then and when i went through for a weak GOD allowed safe passage to hide me from certain death. I remember the guards looking directly at us but their eyes failed them. Only one has been through since. Add he post here on ats also but was too young to remember. Lack of teeth and rare disorders are a dead give away to these shifters.
From what i have been told it is possible for anyone to shift and your wood pecker analogy is part of the process. We see what we want to see.Humans are the top form and will have no side effects however going from animal to human is where health problems come in.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Do you mean an old crow as an old woman or an actual old crow (Bird)?.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

For real? Enlighten us.

I believe we are all connected. The One (God) creates All. We are not separated, but I am willing to change this belief if something else seems even more true / realistic.

How do you know that we are only connected to two beings? How did you come to "know" these things?

My goal is not for anyone to change their mind about anything but only that you might remember my words when the time is right. I am not gonna tell you your beliefs are wrong only that because i know the whole truth to be much more than only what i know. The pieces are coming together and soon we will all know all.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

both

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
One thing i have come to an understanding of is that Adam Eve and the snake were all cursed in some way. Pointing fingers at this point is pointless.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I didn't ask for anything to be proven. I asked for an explanation of how you attained this information and said if it sounds believable then I'll believe, but I didn't ask for any evidence at all.

I simply asked:

How did you attain this information and why did you believe it to be true? What is the source?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Sorry i read too fast and just wanted to be clear that i'm not recruiting or trying to turn anyone from their beliefs. I was told these things when i was very young by one who had the power to restore my flesh(Jesus) from fire and my memories were kept from me through out my life.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So it was like a Near Death Experience you saw him or more of divine intervention? I know it can be a little personal so you don't have to share if you don't want but it'll be interesting to here of your experience/conversation with Jesus.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well i touched upon it a little in a post a couple months ago. I am here now with more clarity. This is how i remember it. I was told by the man raising me that ever since the moon missions that many children in tx were being burnt in fires and that my brother and i were of the same bloodline and would go the same way and that even his daughter would have to go into the fire until they found what they were looking for. I see this now as an attempt to flush me out. Anyhow i agreed to be thrown into the campfire and i was burnt and died. earlier that week i had been visited by two angels and they encouraged me to make the choice when the time was right and also told me to hurry because he was going to the cross soon.
I remember as i was burning i heard the sound of a gunshot. The old crow kept her word and shot the one raising me in the head. Next thing i remember being held by Jesus beside the fire naked. He restored both of us. He asked her to go in the house and get me some clothes and i remember the shirt had ronald mcdonald on it and she apologized for the imagery and he said it was not important now. He talked for a while then said i would find a gift he left for us in the bible but he had to go give the gift.

He told me that in a few minutes he would send two men with a message for me and that everything they spoke was from him. He left and 5 minutes a black man named Moses and his son that lived down the road.The community we lived in is called Nineveh. He also told me that i had earned a robe just like his but that GOD would hold onto it until the time was right.
I was young and naive and now i'm older and confused.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have left several things out but the following two weeks or so i did not eat food with everyone i was being fed manna from his two angels that gathered it from a couple (illegal)plants that someone was growing nearby and it was very peaceful but i had to start eating real food because the Angels were givin the chance to incarnate here with us and could not stay in hat form because Satans reign over the air was strong and they were captured before they could and were forced to go and kid nap a baby from back in time for him and i don't know why but after that they are alive today in the flesh and are much just like all of us. Oddly enough their first names are Chris and Angel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You are a really interesting person.
I'm going to go through more of the threads you made.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Thank you.
Sometimes i wish i was nothing more than a liar but we are who we are.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

So, your talks with Jesus and these angels (Moses and such), did they give any advice for humanity? Anything to live by - what is most important for life? Prayer etc...

I know the bible exists with some teachings of Jesus, but I mean in regard to your conversations with Jesus and these beings...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join