It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assault on Wall Street.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
New film where a guy loses all his cash because of greedy bankers and decides to get it back!!

So do you think this movie will give anyone an idea?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
How is a greedy banker going to get your money unless your an idiot and give it to them?

Typical case of someone blaming someone else for their own stupidity.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

It is a Movie...........................

Not the first killing spree movie by Uwe Boll. Did anyone see Rampage?
edit on 6-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
How is a greedy banker going to get your money unless your an idiot and give it to them?

As long as we're talking about stupidity, you might want to learn the different between you're and your.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

How is a greedy banker going to get your money unless your an idiot and give it to them? Typical case of someone blaming someone else for their own stupidity.

the banks force you to use them, ever tried getting a job without a bank account>?
edit on 6-4-2013 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

Zing
bet that hurt

Back on topic this is Rampage..

Shocking film but I thought it was good.
edit on 6-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Naw, I don't really care if I misspell to be honest.

Its a minor thing compared to losing all your money. There are certainly different levels of stupidity and knowing the proper use of words on an internet forum doesn't rank that high.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Stupidity you say. Well lambs like you like to reason in this way and the wolves (banksters) love it.

Well lemme see how a banker whom always is hellbent on stealing your money would act;

1/ Since the latest verdict on the LIBOR case where the banksters went scott free, I ( a presumed bankster) would manipulate the LIBOR on a daily basis and make billions each month while you as an end consumer would get #..ed on the interest payments on your house and probably evicted should you fail to pay them.

2/ I could gamble on the derivative market with no brakes and if my bank were to take a loosing position I could dump it and let the bank take the loss which in its turn would get bailed out by the Fed and of course you as consumer would pay the final bill through increased taxes and other painful forms of economic blood letting.

3/ As a bankster I decide with my pals who becomes president of the USA by our intricate contribution network which also btw is interconnected with think tanks like RAND corp and similar. The result of this is that I basically start some nice little wars which are financed with our banks, and a #load of derivatives, all covered by Uncle Sam and approved by our President (thank u Obama
. The end bill is yours to pay including the death of your sons or brothers.

4/ I have of course arranged regulators from SEC to jump ship and start with one of our many firms against a nice million dollar salary with lots of perks. The benefits for me are almost impossible to count and thus I can do whatever the f..uck I want,and let you pay the end bill.

So who is the dummy now? The OP is ok allright. there is more going on behind the scenes than lambs like you can ever imagine. That is why you ll find yourself one day being led to slaughter asking what your crime is?
edit on 6-4-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

And all of those situations are easily avoidable if your not stupid.

What's your point again?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Same mistake again...typo again?

Back to the topic I will watch the Movie, I like Uwe Boll films even though many are poor he always tries to push the boundaries of modern cinema.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I'm sure I will watch it also, looks like a good film. Doesn't mean I have to agree with the premise of it though.

I've also noticed that people pick on a posters grammatical mistakes when they have nothing better to offer up in a debate.

Interesting observation isn't it.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Maybe it was to do with you coming into a Movie thread and calling people who lose money to banks stupid eh?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

As for giving anyone ideas? I think people that hit bottom after that hard a fall ...could probably ADD ideas to a movie like that, not learn from it. lol....

It looks interesting though. I might just see about catching it. Why not? It's sure as topical as a movie gets these days. I'm curious to see how they played it.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Its a minor thing compared to losing all your money. There are certainly different levels of stupidity and knowing the proper use of words on an internet forum doesn't rank that high.

im sorry but i cant ignore this level of ignorence,
MERS was a computer set up to "own" morgages,
this is impossable but the banks did it any way

your version of events that caused losses to home owners shows a staggering lack of understanding and of the facts.

they were marks in a scam

your lack of compassion shows you really dont understand or you would be saying that a computer cant foreclose,
or
you would be pointing out robo signed documents are not legal in a court of law

as for the movie,
violence is never the solution,

xploder

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Of course it isn't the answer and thanks for posting

I feel this film will be about how he gets to the breaking point and the decision to get revenge for all the pain he suffered.
Many people just automatically trusted the banks before 2008 but after I and many woke up.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

And all of those situations are easily avoidable if your not stupid.

You're

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

im sorry but i cant ignore this level of ignorence,
MERS was a computer set up to "own" morgages,
this is impossable but the banks did it any way

your version of events that caused losses to home owners shows a staggering lack of understanding and of the facts.

they were marks in a scam

your lack of compassion shows you really dont understand or you would be saying that a computer cant foreclose,
or
you would be pointing out robo signed documents are not legal in a court of law

as for the movie,
violence is never the solution,
xploder

Unfortunately, when I was in war zones "dealing" with terrorists who had no problem skinning and gutting a person (it was actually much worse) followed by eating their victim's heart after cooking it on a portable alcohol stove, our response of violence had a habit of being both a permanent and the only solution. That is what happens in war zones, violence begets violence and the cycle continues. Violence comes in many forms, financial extortion is but one type and the bankers are the authors of their own conflict, people will probably start "snapping."

Personally I liked this made-in-Canada movie. Erin Karpluk (I met her a couple of times) played a very "real" role in a compelling story. The first half of the movie was quite human and showed how a situation can rapidly go south, between big-pharma and financial rape. I can't remember the guy's name who played the main role, but I liked how he was portrayed as just a normal loving and caring husband trying to take care of his wife, as I said it made the story line very human, the first half anyway. However in the prelude to the second half, when a government allows, or is even outright complicit in the wholesale rape of society by their "handlers" (bankers and/or the military/industrial complex) one would expect that they are intentionally inviting the war they have created to their doorstep. Therefore, the rational outcome would be the protagonist taking matters into his own hands, since neither government nor the legal system would help rectify the problems they created in the first place through deregulation.

Ben Franklin, "Democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on whats for dinner, Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote." The quote may or may not be correct, but I am sure you catch the drift.

If you were neutral on bankers before this movie, you'll absolutely hate them at the end. This story line follows a logical and systematic approach in its direction and its message. Though I do not advocate violence after seeing all I have seen, the movie makes sense.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

join