It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingá Stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I came over an interesting archaeological find today and I wanted to share; the Ingá Stone in Paraíba State in the northeast of Brazil.

Location on Google Maps.

The gneiss stone (see picture) is 151 feet (46 meters) long and 13 feet (4 meters) tall.

The stone is covered from end-to-end in an unknown language, archaeological estimates is that it is 6,000 years old from an unknown civilization.

Source with more pictures.

Tiny Wikipedia article.

Bonus video:

edit on 6-4-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'll have to look in to this, but I don't believe I've heard of it.

Thanks for bring it to my attention.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Best part of the article linked is this:

There is also a stream that holds that the signs of Inga were extraterrestrial engineering work. The president of the Centro Paraibano de Ufologia, Claudio Quintans, suggested that an alien spacecraft landed in the region of the Inga Stone. Another researcher, Gilvan de Brito, in the book "Viagem ao Desconhecido" ("Journey to the Unknown"), says that in the Inga's Stone exist formulas of the production of quantum energy and even mathematical including equations that might indicate the distance between the Earth and the Moon.

Which makes me want to say this:

But seriously now, thanks for posting this. I wasn't aware of this place and am really intrigued.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It's strange how they can date this 6,000 y.o. - I mean it's just a piece of rock and no carbon. Perhaps they dated it by measuring the withering on the rocks or nearby skulls?

Could it have been standing upright like a column at some time in the past, or has it always been like this?

Those markings are weird, its like they were made when the stone was still melted. The markings don't seem chiseled out to me, but more like someone with a very hot stick drew it into the stone.

Some of the figures look like airplanes etc.

edit on 7-4-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Inga stone alphabet:

www.fontyukle.net...

top topics

join