It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Primeval Code

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

wow
great thread
thanks
starred and flagged

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lydia

From how I understand. ( please correct me if I'm wrong) magnets wouldnt have enough energy to even compare to charged compasators... And a completely diferent effect in general... So i hardly think it would replicate the effects. That being said, you should try it and see what happens

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by Byrd

I hear you on that.

Perhaps with all thee wifif and other stuff, the effects won't take til 20 years from now.

Also with the Ebner effect, perhaps its that specific amount of energy, specific plate method, amount of time, intention, frequency, and so forth that unlocks the primeval aspects.

All speculation on my part.

Can someone link any DIY blogs or vids of this being recreated by regular folks?

Actually, the "effect of electricity/magnetism on plants" has been a very popular Science Fair project for about the past 50 years.

No, I'm not kidding.

So it's been researched by everyone, but apparently the effects are not worth the expense and not that dramatic.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Maye they shelved the project because they created some undesirable organisms, can you imagine if some bacteria or virus DE EVOLVED and became a strain with no cure or enemies on the actual biome? What about makind a toxic organism that reproduces quite fast and becomes a parasite?
When I studies bimolecular Biology year ago It struck me that we are clueless in that fiel and more questions arise from research than answers.

Great Topic, thanlks OP.!

If the bacteria thing were a danger, it would have already happened. Millions or billions or maybe trillions of these fields have been generated for at least a century or two, and I would venture that sterile conditions are rarely part of the set-up. Bacteria and virii are everywhere. This was suppressed, IMHO, because of the potential to put Monsanto and their ilk, out of business.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Man I am definitely trying this!! Thank you OP.

The setup needed to test this seems pretty straightforward; a standing plate capacitor(air as the dielectric) attached to a high voltage transformer and DC converter and a dial to adjust the voltage. Heres the math to calculate the field.
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

Does that sound right, is that all it would take to test this?? I don't know enough about electrical stuff to build this myself but am going to find someone who can. This also makes me want to test what would happen if you germinated seeds in the field between two inductive charging coils tuned to Schumann frequencies. What do you guys think?

Lets Overgrow the Government!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSeeds
Man I am definitely trying this!! Thank you OP.

The setup needed to test this seems pretty straightforward; a standing plate capacitor(air as the dielectric) attached to a high voltage transformer and DC converter and a dial to adjust the voltage. Heres the math to calculate the field.
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

Does that sound right, is that all it would take to test this?? I don't know enough about electrical stuff to build this myself but am going to find someone who can. This also makes me want to test what would happen if you germinated seeds in the field between two inductive charging coils tuned to Schumann frequencies. What do you guys think?

Lets Overgrow the Government!

Yea that sounds right. I'm no electrical engineer but have dabbled with studio patchbays and various types of soldering, so I've been trying to wrap my head around this for the last week or two and have a bunch of notes and DIY youtube vids saved showing various plate capacitors.

Too busy right now with other projects to give this a go right now, but I'll definitely be watching to see if you can make a go of it. Hopefully you keep us informed and drop some pics/vids of progress.
edit on 15-4-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Amazing - but not surprising. Thank you so much for posting this and all your work.
:bow:

This research looks like it just might save us. And we do need saving.

S&F&

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
nm, sorry
edit on 20-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I know I'm late to the game, but...

Aren't we doing this already and aren't the results nonexistent?

Think about it, folks: Our houses, our cities, our office buildings are giant electrical fields of varying size and strength (I come from the day when you had to be VERY careful about where you placed computer monitors, because the 60 Mhz frequency from the power lines in the wall would affect monitor output.)

We have plants around our home (animals, too.) We use electricity in a lot of farming operations (including greenhouses). Electricity generates magnetic and electrical fields (depending on what else is in the environment) -- and we've been doing this on a large scale since 1900 or so.

Now... you'd think that in all that time, if the effect was that genuine and that dramatic -- we'd see a very noticeable difference in plants and animals around (for instance) large electrical lines.

For the record, I don't see any difference in growth rate and other behaviors of ospreys and eagles that nest in power lines (all over Florida and all over the South) and ospreys and eagles that nest elsewhere.

The experiment used DC not AC. ElectroSTATIC field, not an alternating one.
edit on 21-4-2013 by winnar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cutsw

Is that you David?

Late reply , great thread, anyone record any experiments in the end?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Has there been any advancement on any of this? Has anyone been able to replicate this at home?

The thing that keeps me interested, other than the fact that it's bleedin' amazing of course, is that I still cannot seem to find anything to debunk it! I would have thought by now, if this were pseudoscience, it would have been all over the net "Ebner Effect Hoax" blah-de-blah.

My thoughts on it...

This could actually be a viable alternative to evolutionary theory. This thread has seen many commenting on whether it could cause a species to evolve/devolve, but in my mind this presents an exciting other side to the coin, where adaptation works in a similar fashion, but instead of through competition and genetic selection, genes are in fact initially programmed to provide the best organism for the current atmosphere. So a plant seed under the right ESF conditions appears to be more able to effect it's adaptation to it's climate. Perhaps at it's most "primeval" state, a seed planted in Northern Europe and a seed planted in S. America (same seed) could produce two independent plants, both more adapted to their conditions.

A few things I'd like to know, I'm by no means an expert -

I'm sure the positive charge of the ionosphere has changed frequently throughout the planet's life, but has the negative ground changed also? If not, it would be very easy to create plant colonies under ESF canopy, planted directly into the ground.

What kind of factors could affect the positive charge of the ionosphere also and therefore the esf effects at ground level on earth? What conditions may have been present in the past for this exotic field to exits?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lydia
reply to post by tanstaafl

Googled Building fountain of youth, Tesla

www.joshuatreevillage.com...

www.joshuatreevillage.com...

Close, but no... this was a building built by Tesla himself, and he apparently even tested it at some point...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ecapsretuo

(to recap: hypothesis suggests that an static EM field replicating a point in history will trigger gene expression from the same point in history. Please forgive my inaccuracies...I did my best to summarize)

If your hypothesis worked out, I wonder if it would be possible to trigger *future* gene expression by replicating a *future* EM field?

Wouldn't *that* show something REALLY interesting about the nature of space and time?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

...while faster maturing wheat, more bug-resistant crops, better propogating and surviving fish sound like great things, they also sound like they could potentially be a bane to genetic diversity, pushing out other plants/fish, etc.

...and if so, could this be a fix for (possible/hypothetical) *C*orporate GMO "attacks" on food crops?

(I really hope that made sense...I am not saying I believe in the whole corporate GMO conspiracies - but I wouldn't put it past mankind!)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yampa

But since you have no measurements for how much loss there is, you don't really know if it's negligible or a large percentage of input. Without permanent bombardment from the electric field, logically, there can be no effect, so the loss *must* play part of the interface. You should also consider they are only energising a handful of seeds or eggs. If you want to turn this into an industrial germination technique using many seeds, that energy usage is going to go through the roof.

If you think it's ok for scientists to be lax (even misleading) about the description of their system then you obviously don't have very high demands for scientific integrity.

Deny ignorance, remember?

I like to deny ignorance too! And you are decrying the scientists even though it is more than obvious you have little or no physics knowledge.

Generating an electrostatic field using two insulated plates uses very little energy, whether the plates are large are small. The only losses are in the efficiency of the HV inverter and leakage of the capacitor formed.

Power is equal to voltage times current, so at 10kV with a typical leakage of 0.1mA, the total power will be 1W. With a 80% efficient inverter the total power will be 1.25W.

You may call that a lot of power, but I don't.

edit on 11/9/2014 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: talklikeapirat

Very very interesting. Deserves a bump

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: divideandconquer

I agree. As someone above pointed out back in 2014, this hasn't been debunked, as far as we're aware. Meaning this is a genuine effect (which some folk tried hard to deny in-thread), and that yes, indeed this might be a means to counter the effects of the GMO 'wars'. (among other things)

Turn back the clock on the evolution of those freaky (evil) frankenfoods..!!

edit on JuneThursday1616CDT04America/Chicago-050043 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification, phraseology

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It's been already almost 4 years since this thread was published - did no-one really tried to replicate and confirm the results?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Bumping this thread. Somebody should try this with spelt wheat. I would love to taste good bread again.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: airyspace2015
Bumping this thread. Somebody should try this with spelt wheat. I would love to taste good bread again.

It was recently tested in a lab in WuHan.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join