It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Primeval Code

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

They do not communicate with one another, as far as I know - atleast not in the conventional way we understand communication. So how does a tree know that it needs to develop a seed pod, shaped like a wing, in order to insure it's continued existence? Maybe it is 'told' to the tree using the very principles of this thread's topic.

I plan to write a thread soon which discusses the reality of 'biophotons', which are weak photon emissions from the structures of the DNA helices, which seems to be the source of information transfer that shamans are 'receiving' in their brains when they discuss how the plants of the Amazon 'talk' to them, and 'show' him/her how they (the individual plant types) can and should be used by humans for their own health needs. They also possess complex knowledge of other practical needs such as special poisons used for hunting animals that live in trees, causing them to sleep (anesthestised) but negating the effect of that creature's instinct to grasp onto a brach by subconscious muscle action when it ordinarily falls asleep. This toxin is invaluable to the tribal hunters, as otherwise with conventional poisons the animals simply die up in the tree canopy, where they cannot be reached. However, in order to make this special toxin, over ten plants need to be prepared & mixed, boiled down (without breathing toxic vapours whilst preparing them) for over 72 hours before it can be used. The immense complexity of the recipes was supposedly explained in vision sequences that the shamans experienced using various consciousness defocalisation exercises (ayahuasca ingestion, trance & meditation, rhythmic song & dance) before the plants could 'talk' and share the information (seemingly using some primordial 'intelligence' and transmitting the info via the biophoton emissions).

It's a complicated anthropological study that I'll be referencing in the proposed thread, but the above is a basic description of some of the things I will discuss (and there are many more fascinating points of note arising frpom the study - all of which seemingly connect nicely with this 'primeval code' thread, concerning the beneficience of an electrostatic field in accessing primordial DNA traits.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Maye they shelved the project because they created some undesirable organisms, can you imagine if some bacteria or virus DE EVOLVED and became a strain with no cure or enemies on the actual biome? What about mankind a toxic organism that reproduces quite fast and becomes a parasite?
When I studies bimolecular Biology year ago It struck me that we are clueless in that field and more questions arise from research than answers.

Great Topic, thanks OP.!

Just because something changed does not mean it evolved or de evolved. Electro-Static would not cause evolution its presence would cause or not cause changes but not necessary to call the changes Evolution or DE Evolution.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Sorry, that's backwards. You cannot energise anything above background without putting energy in and the energised object will always re-emit that energy or transfer it, therefore there is loss when that field interacts with anything else.

Your video quite clearly says 'Highvoltage-Coil', you can not energise a coil without a) magnetism and b) loss.

The set-up that was used in video was probably not a very good example, i also know very little about electric circuits, so i can only guess why he decided to use a coil. However, part of his circuit were also two 9 volt batteries, and after some adjustments (it is not clearly discernible what he actually did), he is measuring a power output of roughly 100 mA with a multimeter, which would equate to the power used up by the batteries.

But you're right, the coil must have produced an electromagnetic field. Even if it was relatively small, because only a low current was present, as i understand it, it is essential to have an enviornment that is as free of any electromagnetic influence as possible.
In that respect, i probably shouldn't have posted the video.

For the experiments described in the OP, a parallel plate capacitor was used to generate the electric field and as long no current flows, meaning no work is done, there is no actual power consumption and no magnetic field is established. I think this is why it was mentioned that only a little energy is required.

In its most basic form a capacitor is simply two metal plates with a material of permittivity e filling the space between them shown in Figure 1. Such an arrangement is called a parallel plate capacitor. The plates of a charged parallel capacitor each carry charges of the same size but of opposite sign.

Let the area of the plates be A and their separation d; let one plate have a charge +Q and the other -Q, and let the capacitance be C. Assume the field between the plates to be uniform and that the charge density is also uniform.

The charge density on the plates (sA) is Q/A and therefore the electric field intensity E between the plates is given by:

Electric field intensity (E) = s/e = QeA

But if V is the potential difference between the plates we have: E = V/d = Q/eA and therefore, since C = Q/V

Capacitance (C) = eA/d

Therefore the capacitance increases if the area of the plates is increased or their separation decreased.

Capacitance is the ability of a body to store an electrical charge. Any object that can be electrically charged exhibits capacitance. A common form of energy storage device is a parallel-plate capacitor. In a parallel plate capacitor, capacitance is directly proportional to the surface area of the conductor plates and inversely proportional to the separation distance between the plates.

Capacitance

Charge conservation is a physical law that states that the change in the amount of electric charge in any volume of space is exactly equal to the amount of charge flowing into the volume minus the amount of charge flowing out of the volume. In essence, charge conservation is an accounting relationship between the amount of charge in a region and the flow of charge into and out of that region.

Charge conservation

Static electricity is an excess of electric charge within or on the surface of a material. The charge remains until it is able to move away by means of an electric current or electrical discharge. Static electricity is named in contrast with current electricity, which flows through wires or other conductors and transmits energy.

Static electricity

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starcrossd
I've been following this thread with fascination and just wanted to add my thanks for bringing it to us. This is truly amazing, wonderful, and albeit, frightening. I wonder if the new (wheat) proteins are digestible, or harmful in any way?
I'd really like to see how honey bee eggs would respond to the treatment. Could they possibly bounce back from the extinction edge??
talklikeapirat , you get my vote for best thread!

edit on 8-4-2013 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

The bees would be an excellent experiment, I believe. Regarding dangers - I think this needs to be used (at least where anything, plant or animal, could get "out" into nature) VERY carefully, much the way they SHOULD, but don't, with GMOs, which they simply don't have enough understanding or control of.

I found myself immediately getting very excited about this, and rapidly giving the idea my "stamp of approval" mentally, but, there are clear dangers in the technology. GMO crops have shown the ability to infect natural crops with their genes, which is highly unacceptable. Imagine a day when all of the world's grains have been infected with "terminator seed" genes - the world would run bare of food - unless Monsanto kept providing them. (won't get on a big gmo kick here)

Imagine a strain of wheat created this way. Maturing in 6 weeks rather than 7 months. More resistant to bugs, etc. Sounds fantastic, but will other strains of wheat or other plants be able to compete/survive? I think we would be wise to keep such creations well contained. Perhaps these "primordial" versions of plants existed in an earlier world with less biodiversity, and over time, differentiation - along with accompanying inherent weaknesses crept in. IMO, weaknesses are more acceptable with diversity. Simple, small example: If one strain is weaker to drought, and another is weaker to overly-wet conditions, and both thrive in the opposite, then any growing season out of balance with ideal moisture will have one strain thriving. This increasing diversity was likely a natural development of natural selection and gene expression / mutation. We would not want to revert to a lack of diversity, with a few select "super-strains", whether through this process, or the insidious use of GMOs. If we did, eventually weaknesses would be exposed in uncommon conditions, and there would be no alternative strains to thrive.

Using "super strains" in a controlled, contained environment, however, imo could be beneficial and safe.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Can't help myself...
...can you say, "Jurassic Mountain Kush"? And then get some crazy Dutch guy to splice that with Northern Lights or some such....
oh my taste-buds tingle...

I agree, need to see some counter arguments just to be more sure.
Is this real life? I hope so! The pro's are just staggering, aid nutrient deficiencies, poverty, land abuse; farming would be cheaper... No wonder why, if 100% accurate, this is only seeing the light of day now... it ain't gonna be easy though.

The only downfall will be the questions of ethics. Not everyone will agree with testing this stimulation on higher animals... and I'm sure a project or few will concentrate on human tests as well, in light of, or darkness of this notion.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

I just have to point out the error in your post. Genes are not infectious, they are inherited from parent to offspring.

Also the concept of deevolution that I have seen many talk about can not happen. Genes are either expressed or they are not expressed, mutations can theoretically revert to the original gene but it is extremely rare. 99% of mutations are bad and result in that organism will die or not be able to reproduce.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I kind of feel like the word Primeval is misleading to some. I dont think the original researchers meant that an electrostatic field is going to express some ancient devolved plant or animal that may no longer be able to survive in this environment.

All of the genes the electrostatic field has to work with are presumedly already in the seed or egg and I guess my initial interpretation was that the field was bringing those genes back to a baseline or to an original setting for the Earth's current electromagnetic field and environment.

So, between the GMOs, pollution, radio waves and all of the other things affecting life on the planet, the electrostatic field would seem to revert those seed/egg genes back to 'normal'...and maybe it doesn't so much revert as to "allow the natural expression". I'm no geneticist--I'm just exploring ideas.

I think this is why I'd be most interested to see what putting a person through this treatment would discover. We have cells dividing all of the time so what would happen if the new ones were suddenly allowed to express their truest, cleanest genes? How would it affect those suffering from cancer or other diseases? What about depression or addiction? Obesity or other malformations?

One poster a couple pages back suggested the idea of the planet passing out of an electrostatic field or past another planet and that maybe that is what accounted for the drastic changes of the life living on Earth and for the first time it got me thinking about how delicate the Earth is from the cosmos perspective as opposed to the surface perspective. Never mind what havoc WE might be able to wreak when our planet's entire ecosystem might be drastically affected by simply BEING in a specific part of the galaxy.
edit on 9-4-2013 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimjolnir

Can't help myself...

Had the same thought bro. Like the sound of that yield!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It seems everything emits its own electromagnetic field, all life, and interacts with it physically. Spiking, increasing ,or pulsating evidently effects and makes sense that it would effect that natural electromagnetic field. Certainly there would be some desireable effects of doing this, but potentially, some unknowns which may not be so good.
Some think this is being done to people. The results are not positive, as reported, generally. But I'm sure the method, and amount and fluctuation and timing all play a part in good or bad effects upon that electromagnetic field.

Regardless, very good thread and read. thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

consider this:

If monsanto is using animal genes on plant matter to create new properties that they deem desirable, then would "devolving" a seed not bring about some rather unseemly consequences?

Yeah I was thinking about that too. Apparently this phenomena doesn't actually change the genetic makeup of the seeds/eggs/whatever... it changes the way the genes are expressed. Definitely an interesting question you pose... if genes from multiple different species are put into one plant, and then we change the way those genes are expressed, I have no idea what would happen.

predatory plants?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'm thinking pigeons would be good to experiment with. Pigeons have turned an ugly grey from living in cities, but you can still see hints of spectacular colors in their feathers. So if I understand how this works, they should revert to their pre-city appearance, which should in theory get rid of all the ugly grey colors.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by yampa

Originally posted by talklikeapirat

The difference between an electric -(static) field and an electromagnetic field is that without any flowing current no magnetism occurs, or no magnetic field is created.

Better explained here...
Electrostatics

I can understand the sceptisim very well, but many of the resulting effects of the experiments are effects we would deem positive; healthier, stronger plants, that require less fertilizers and herbicides, the lower mortality rates for the fish and the higher resistance to pathogens.

I think we are far from working 'hand in hand' with nature in many ways we conduct our businesses, or how we let others conduct them for us, brute force seems to be the general rule, even if it comes in the form of seemingly elegant high-tech solutions.

That's why i believe it is so important to gain a better understanding about the processes behind a phenomenon with such promising effects. We need to know more.

Sorry, that's backwards. You cannot energise anything above background without putting energy in and the energised object will always re-emit that energy or transfer it, therefore there is loss when that field interacts with anything else.

Your video quite clearly says 'Highvoltage-Coil', you can not energise a coil without a) magnetism and b) loss.

I agree that this is interesting and should be studied more, particularly on plants (I don't like animal experiments) - but lets not kid ourselves that there is some free energy transfer going on here.

Wow. If only the poster had remembered to say negligible energy use, instead of no loss. Then we would not have to read through all these posts that are completely beside the main point of the article!
edit on 10-4-2013 by Enderdog because: to insert a "not"

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Star N Flag OP.

I always knew there was a Universal current, frequency, or underlying primordial principle that can be tapped into for true vitality, health, and a way for us to switch over to a super evolved state.

I wonder what a baby human would turn into when using this electrostatic field around a preggo woman for 9 months. Either an original Caveman will be born, or some advanced human form like the Being in Prometheus or a Methusalah 1,000 year life span biblical figure.

Awesome stuff!!! This will keep me digging for a few weeks

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
And it looks like we have our Messiah/Anti-Christ! 1,000 year life span, uses 100% of his brain and DNA. Who better to rule over us!

But SHHHH!! We don't want want them to know that anyone can give birth to a superhuman by using negligible loss electrostatic fields. Sounds complicated anyway.... I can solve every problem humanity ever had! Oh but wait...I have to learn stuff??? Electrostagmetic whaaaat??? Forget THAT mess... Ain't nobody got time for dat!

What if earth does go through some electricity and we all start to reproduce these supermen? And by age 2 they are full grown and don't need us. In fact, they want nothing to do with us. All our technology is USELESS because everything we can do, they can do better with their organic minds! Maybe we all had powers and lost them due to the electro-environment changes, so we descended into savagery ("caveman" era) and it took us a while to learn the physical side of things, but eventually, technology came into play.

Perhaps we cycle between these two yin and yang states, the positive and negative, the mental and physical, the battle between God and Satan. God says you don't need this knowledge to create technology, you already have everything you need. Then when our abilities fail us, Satan steps in and teaches us how to survive using our heads in a different way: in conjunction with our body to create things from scratch. And we begin our journey to strive to get back to heaven or eden... So we go from a state of complacency to a state of striving. Sperry I k.ow this is all probably bs but my thoughts heed no instruction and sometimes they just flow.

Thank you for this thread!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
And it looks like we have our Messiah/Anti-Christ! 1,000 year life span, uses 100% of his brain and DNA. Who better to rule over us!

But SHHHH!! We don't want want them to know that anyone can give birth to a superhuman by using negligible loss electrostatic fields. Sounds complicated anyway.... I can solve every problem humanity ever had! Oh but wait...I have to learn stuff??? Electrostagmetic whaaaat??? Forget THAT mess... Ain't nobody got time for dat!

What if earth does go through some electricity and we all start to reproduce these supermen? And by age 2 they are full grown and don't need us. In fact, they want nothing to do with us. All our technology is USELESS because everything we can do, they can do better with their organic minds! Maybe we all had powers and lost them due to the electro-environment changes, so we descended into savagery ("caveman" era) and it took us a while to learn the physical side of things, but eventually, technology came into play.

Perhaps we cycle between these two yin and yang states, the positive and negative, the mental and physical, the battle between God and Satan. God says you don't need this knowledge to create technology, you already have everything you need. Then when our abilities fail us, Satan steps in and teaches us how to survive using our heads in a different way: in conjunction with our body to create things from scratch. And we begin our journey to strive to get back to heaven or eden... So we go from a state of complacency to a state of striving. Sperry I k.ow this is all probably bs but my thoughts heed no instruction and sometimes they just flow.

Thank you for this thread!

Fu**in AWESOME POST!!!!!! Star for you.

I think we're heading there anyway. Scientists are figuring out what all the different pieces of DNA do, and how to modify them. China is already working on genetically modified babies with higher IQ's. It will be crude at first, but then they will perfect like software with versions 2.0, 3.3, 4.8, etc.

I think if they use this electrostatic Primeval code on a pregnant woman, You'd have the possibility of the Anti-Christ being born, or for the second coming of the Actual Christ. It could all be based on the mind and intent of the pregnant woman. If she's an Atheist/Agnostic all about science and wants to destroy all religions, population control, etc ...her intent could produce ANti-Christ. If the woman is SPiritual and wants the best possible child to be born to help others, then the Second Coming could happen.

Its getting crazy though with all the stuff being uncovered and figured out. We're heading there regardless.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I know I'm late to the game, but...

Aren't we doing this already and aren't the results nonexistent?

Think about it, folks: Our houses, our cities, our office buildings are giant electrical fields of varying size and strength (I come from the day when you had to be VERY careful about where you placed computer monitors, because the 60 Mhz frequency from the power lines in the wall would affect monitor output.)

We have plants around our home (animals, too.) We use electricity in a lot of farming operations (including greenhouses). Electricity generates magnetic and electrical fields (depending on what else is in the environment) -- and we've been doing this on a large scale since 1900 or so.

Now... you'd think that in all that time, if the effect was that genuine and that dramatic -- we'd see a very noticeable difference in plants and animals around (for instance) large electrical lines.

For the record, I don't see any difference in growth rate and other behaviors of ospreys and eagles that nest in power lines (all over Florida and all over the South) and ospreys and eagles that nest elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I know I'm late to the game, but...

Aren't we doing this already and aren't the results nonexistent?

Quite! If you wave a fluorescent lighting tube under a large HV electricity pylon, it will glow. This obviously means there is a large leaking source of electrical charge emitting all the way down to the ground. Why don't we get giant mutant plants under these?

Originally posted by Enderdog
Wow. If only the poster had remembered to say negligible energy use, instead of no loss. Then we would not have to read through all these posts that are completely beside the main point of the article!
edit on 10-4-2013 by Enderdog because: to insert a "not"

It's not the OP who said 'no loss' - it was the people who did the research.

But since you have no measurements for how much loss there is, you don't really know if it's negligible or a large percentage of input. Without permanent bombardment from the electric field, logically, there can be no effect, so the loss *must* play part of the interface. You should also consider they are only energising a handful of seeds or eggs. If you want to turn this into an industrial germination technique using many seeds, that energy usage is going to go through the roof.

If you think it's ok for scientists to be lax (even misleading) about the description of their system then you obviously don't have very high demands for scientific integrity.

Deny ignorance, remember?
edit on 11-4-2013 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I hear you on that.

Perhaps with all thee wifif and other stuff, the effects won't take til 20 years from now.

Also with the Ebner effect, perhaps its that specific amount of energy, specific plate method, amount of time, intention, frequency, and so forth that unlocks the primeval aspects.

All speculation on my part.

Can someone link any DIY blogs or vids of this being recreated by regular folks?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm just going to throw this out there.

What if Tesla had actually gone through with this?

en.wikipedia.org...

What kind of beasts would be roaming the Earth? Hmmm, would giants walk the Earth once again, more Nephilim? Super crops and back to the Golden Age? Makes you wonder if those theories about Egyptian Obelisks being used for conducting electricity in the same manner were true. Free energy everywhere and then we finally have the answer to how the pyramids were made....tamed Dinosaurs!

I know it is wild, but still, it is highly entertaining.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
This is truly fascinating stuff.

I wonder how far back the genomes could revert back, ie, could we make human eggs and sperm revert back to their neanderthal/walking man genomes, etc.

Anyways, faster wheat growth, etc is always a good thing especially if they have more vitality. Same as trouts ;-p

This is exactly what came to my mind too...

Considering how easy it is now with IVF, sperm & egg donors and today's technology would make it extremely easy to test it out. I'm not sure if they would turn into neanderthals or just the earliest form of homosapiens or something entirely different? They could be smarter, faster, healthier or remember their past lives/DNA memory or have psychic abilities.

It also makes me wonder if you can charge an adult with an electrostatic field without harming them? because the benefits could be miraculous!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join