It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Primeval Code

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
kix

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Maye they shelved the project because they created some undesirable organisms, can you imagine if some bacteria or virus DE EVOLVED and became a strain with no cure or enemies on the actual biome? What about makind a toxic organism that reproduces quite fast and becomes a parasite?
When I studies bimolecular Biology year ago It struck me that we are clueless in that fiel and more questions arise from research than answers.

Great Topic, thanlks OP.!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kix

I believe the term deevolved is a complete misnomer.

In any event, there is little doubt that tinkering with genetics is risky business. However, there is great potential for good here as well. This may be why the mega fauna died out...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Those who want to control the world for their personal benefit and to keep the people from reaching their potential would not want such a discovery to be used and promoted because it runs contrary to their plans such as the Agenda 21 program for depopulation. All the chem trails, Monsanto franken foods, irradiated foods, dangerous chemicals in the food and clothing, out of control resistant viruses, genetically engineered DNA... all this could potentially be reversed.

The evildoers simply cannot let such a discovery get out. Their diabolical desire to control all of mankind stems from the original fall and cannot be understood by a casual analysis.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thank you all for your great contributions, i'm sure Mr. Ebner & Mr. Schürch would be delighted to see the level of Inspiriation their discovery is sparking. They were absolutely convinced that what they've found is nothing short of a scientific sensation, otherwise they wouldn't have tried so hard to get it into the public domaim.

I'm also sure we are only beginning to get a full grasp of the implication, especially in relation to other alternative theories, Electricity as a shaping Force in the Universe, Energy/Matter-Relations, Tranfer of Informaton in living Organisms. Maybe back then the time wasn't 'ripe' for discoveries like Ebner's&Schürch's to be translated into scientific concepts, the way we understand Life, ...hopefully it is now.

Thanks again for all the inspirational thoughts, ideas and theories put forward...

reply to post by dogstar23

'Ebnerized'! You made my day. Wherever the man is right now, that has definitely put a big smile on his face.

reply to post by yampa

The difference between an electric -(static) field and an electromagnetic field is that without any flowing current no magnetism occurs, or no magnetic field is created.

Better explained here...
Electrostatics

I can understand the sceptisim very well, but many of the resulting effects of the experiments are effects we would deem positive; healthier, stronger plants, that require less fertilizers and herbicides, the lower mortality rates for the fish and the higher resistance to pathogens.

I think we are far from working 'hand in hand' with nature in many ways we conduct our businesses, or how we let others conduct them for us, brute force seems to be the general rule, even if it comes in the form of seemingly elegant high-tech solutions.

That's why i believe it is so important to gain a better understanding about the processes behind a phenomenon with such promising effects. We need to know more.

The short docu. from the ARD (german broadcast television), contains footage from the trout experiment, and gives further insight into possible reasons why Ciba-Geigy could have stopped the research. (german only)

Ebner Effect Home Grow-Test : (german only) explaining his set up (Bendini-motor, Highvoltage-Coil ), Germination Test with Tomatos, Cucumber, Radish as i understand it, germination time is reduced by a half on average. (funny dude)

plate condenser

I found instructions to build a DIY- system, that i will translate and post here later.

Note!
For all those who want to try this at home, high-voltage electricity can be potentially dangerous, know what you are doing and proceed with care.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

I've heard of this theory before...I think they called it Jurassic Park or something?

Except there was this prehistoric blob with a mosquito trapped inside...etc......

But, hey.....I'm sure this concept can be reworked on the Scy Fy channel some day.

I can hear the typewriters working up prospective television scripts.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the interesting thread OP. This is the sort of information I come to ATS for! And it hasn't descended into an argument with religious people either!

To make a suitable field you need only have two insulated metal plates connected to either side of a DC source. A neon sign transformer or inverter from an old LCD would do the trick. Place the plates parallel to each other at either side of your experiment.

For those interested the Earth has a field of about 100V/metre

Electric fields have also been used to improve wine Gizmodo

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Very interesting thread and I am still trying to understand the science behind it.

Could this explain why at times there have been masses of larger creatures and plants existing on the earth than we have now?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Amazing stuff! I haven't read all the replies so forgive me if this has been said but it reminds of Rupert Sheldrake's Morphogenetic field theory. www.sheldrake.org...

I think the 2 are closely related and this may actually be the missing part of Sheldrake's work. This also goes far in explaining the existence of dinosaurs and megafauna who may have developed when the electromagnetic field of Earth was different than today.

Thanks for the thread, this will keep many a mind busy.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Another thought...
What happens if the organisms created are exposed again and again throughout generations.
Would this give us a clue to what happened in the past?
Could be a valuable tool for us to understand our evolution?
Limbo

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

This is by far one of the most fascinating threads on ATS ever.

Thanks OP for the information truly eye opening.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that Tesla actually built and marketed machines producing health benefits through various type of fields but I can't find anything on Google yet about it except stuff about the "ozone generator".

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Originally posted by liveandlearn
Makes me wonder if this is related to pan spermia with the earth going through an electromagnetic field.

Awesome information OP

Funny you should say that, i was just thinking along similar lines.

Thanks for posting OP, i REALLY want to build a device that would allow me to try this for myself...i love experiments like this. Spring is upon us here in the UK (although you would think it's still deepest Winter ATM) and i'll be planting up tomatoes, beans and onions soon...i fancy treating half the seeds and leaving the other half as the are from the packet.

I've not tried the links provided yet, but hopefully there will be some detailed instructions available online somewhere to show me how to rig a DIY crude device up to expose the seeds to a HV field for a week or so, anyone found any simple plans around?

I have a few large capacitors, and i have an old CRT TV i'm about to salvage for parts too...if i can build it with stuff i have laying around, (and build it safely) i will document what happens and perhaps even post a kind of photo diary of the results.

In terms of benefit to Humanity, Wheat that grows in a month as opposed to seven months, really would feed the world. Imagine African / Asian communities who have scarce water resources...a plant that grows in one seventh of the time, would presumably require only one seventh of the water normally required.

Would be a life saver in drought prone regions. Also natural and timing / cycle affected pest resistence means no chemicals needed, crop is ready before natural pest life cycles begin and a higher yield to boot.

Where i was thinking along the same lines as 'liveandlearn', i thought of two things, one was could this principle be similar to the device supposedly developed by the engineer called 'Royal Rife'...who suppopsedly built a device that generated HV / Electrostatic fields that could not only cure Cancer, but also appeared to REVERSE the affects of aging on living cells?!

Could the field be triggering a protein or other biochemical release that is causing the targeted body cells to revert back to a 'new' state, as seems to be happening in the seeds described in this thread?

Could the cure for not only Cancer, but myriad ageing related diseases and other ailments be as simple as wearing a kind of band around the affected area that produces a HV electrostatic field for a couple of weeks?

And could these fields, produced naturally in nature out in space, perhaps concentrated in a region along our Solar Systems' orbit within our Galaxy...on a periodic basis, changing life on our planet every 200 - 250 Million years, or in other words once (or maybe twice / sporadically in the case of one off events) every orbit of our Solar System around the Galaxy in a 'Galactic Year' ?

If there is a region of our Milky Way Galaxy, perhaps a Nebula or dense cluster of stars that naturally creates an electrostatic field of sufficient strength, type and duration...perhaps it is this penetrating our planets magnetic field and affecting DNA based organisms? Apparently reverting life back to a primeval state...a kind of refresh or reset for DNA based life, plant and animal...and Human of course.

Maybe there have been no real mass extinction events at all...maybe the species we thought died off in some cataclysmic event appeared to dissapear suddenly, because within one generation, they all changed due to passing through a massive field similar to that described by the OP?

Either way...i'm going to have to try this for myself, thanks for a very interesting thread OP.

edit on 7-4-2013 by MysterX because: added text

Wow MysterX great thought provoking post here........ thumbs up from me

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Never ceases to amaze me that "modern science" is not all that modern at all.

The Miller-Urey Experiment was conducted in 1952 and simulated the atmosphere and elements of the early Earth in a lab glass apparatus. They successfully "created" new amino acids from natural compounds found throughout the universe. Effectively "creating" the building blocks of life. With electrostatic charge to simulate lightning.

After Miller's death in 2007, scientists examining sealed vials preserved from the original experiments were able to show that there were actually well over 20 different amino acids produced in Miller's original experiments. That is considerably more than what Miller originally reported, and more than the 20 that naturally occur in life.

The experiment used water (H2O), methane (CH4), ammonia (NH3), and hydrogen (H2). The chemicals were all sealed inside a sterile array of glass tubes and flasks connected in a loop, with one flask half-full of liquid water and another flask containing a pair of electrodes. The liquid water was heated to induce evaporation, sparks were fired between the electrodes to simulate lightning through the atmosphere and water vapor, and then the atmosphere was cooled again so that the water could condense and trickle back into the first flask in a continuous cycle.

Within a day, the mixture had turned pink in colour,[9] and at the end of two weeks of continuous operation, Miller and Urey observed that as much as 10–15% of the carbon within the system was now in the form of organic compounds. Two percent of the carbon had formed amino acids that are used to make proteins in living cells, with glycine as the most abundant. Sugars were also formed.[10] Nucleic acids were not formed within the reaction. 18% of the methane-molecules become bio-molecules. The rest turns into hydrocarbons like bitumen.

In an interview, Stanley Miller stated: "Just turning on the spark in a basic pre-biotic experiment will yield 11 out of 20 amino acids."

wiki

Meanwhile, the centuries old Alchemical text speak of using rain water captured during the months of April and May during violent electrical thunderstorms, due to their being sterilized and electrically charged to aid in successful transmutations in the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms.

It can be a "Frankensteinish" thing indeed, especially in the Animal Kingdom and Water Works. Playing God, if you will.

In modern days they use devices such as the Van De Graff Generator to take the works of nature further than the lightning produced in the storms of April and May.

"Coincidentally" versions of the Van De Graff Generator are used in the most powerful Particle Accelerators known to man such as The Tevatron at Fermilab and the well known around here Large Hadron Collider at CERN
What is old is new again. They were not stupid and in the dark.
edit on 7-4-2013 by ElleLachyme because: oopseys

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElleLachyme

Never ceases to amaze me that "modern science" is not all that modern at all.

The Miller-Urey Experiment was conducted in 1952 and simulated the atmosphere and elements of the early Earth in a lab glass apparatus. They successfully "created" new amino acids from natural compounds found throughout the universe. Effectively "creating" the building blocks of life. With electrostatic charge to simulate lightning.

After Miller's death in 2007, scientists examining sealed vials preserved from the original experiments were able to show that there were actually well over 20 different amino acids produced in Miller's original experiments. That is considerably more than what Miller originally reported, and more than the 20 that naturally occur in life.

The experiment used water (H2O), methane (CH4), ammonia (NH3), and hydrogen (H2). The chemicals were all sealed inside a sterile array of glass tubes and flasks connected in a loop, with one flask half-full of liquid water and another flask containing a pair of electrodes. The liquid water was heated to induce evaporation, sparks were fired between the electrodes to simulate lightning through the atmosphere and water vapor, and then the atmosphere was cooled again so that the water could condense and trickle back into the first flask in a continuous cycle.

Within a day, the mixture had turned pink in colour,[9] and at the end of two weeks of continuous operation, Miller and Urey observed that as much as 10–15% of the carbon within the system was now in the form of organic compounds. Two percent of the carbon had formed amino acids that are used to make proteins in living cells, with glycine as the most abundant. Sugars were also formed.[10] Nucleic acids were not formed within the reaction. 18% of the methane-molecules become bio-molecules. The rest turns into hydrocarbons like bitumen.

In an interview, Stanley Miller stated: "Just turning on the spark in a basic pre-biotic experiment will yield 11 out of 20 amino acids."

wiki

Meanwhile, the centuries old Alchemical text speak of using rain water captured during the months of April and May during violent electrical thunderstorms, due to their being sterilized and electrically charged to aid in successful transmutations in the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms.

It can be a "Frankensteinish" thing indeed, especially in the Animal Kingdom and Water Works. Playing God, if you will.

In modern days they use devices such as the Van De Graff Generator to take the works of nature further than the lightning produced in the storms of April and May.

"Coincidentally" versions of the Van De Graff Generator is used in the most powerful Particle Accelerators known to man such as The Tevatron at Fermilab and the well known around here Large Haldron Collider at CERN

What is old is new again. They were not stupid and in the dark.

still doesn't even come close to explain how they arranged themselves in code. that's the 800 lb gorilla in the room.

it also raises the question of why that process is not still happening.
edit on 7-4-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Holograms

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The $100,000 question, obviously, what happens if you apply the field to a human egg/sperm.

But on a serious side-note, this is extremely interesting. Too bad there is not too much information to find, it's fitting that those books don't even have a description on amazon.

I will have to read more into this, it's really extremely interesting.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
nm
edit on 7-4-2013 by ElleLachyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapiratBeing heavily invested in the agriculture business, Ciba Geigy reviewed the test results, filed a patent and completely stopped the research in 1992 - cancelled without substitution - prohibiting imitation or replication for any commercial purpose. Previously, all attempts of the two scientists to publish their discovery in scientific journals were unsuccessful, leaving them no other choice to finally announce it in a popular familiy Tv-show in Switzerland.

Thanks talkslike, fascinating post!

Well there is good news - as this discovery cannot be patented as described here; it does not meet the novelty, originality and teachable process thresholds required in a USP&TO or PCT/EPO. Moreover, there are only 4 years left on its rights under trade law! ...if they were somehow ushered in on a patent on a specific teachable process. But it would have to be a specific process teaching in order to reserve these rights, not a general idea. And to lock up the technology they would have to patent best mode, form, settings, procedure, process, and applicaton, and subject application (the specific animal or plant, archaea, or microbe in the teaching disclosures). That is a tall order to pull off in one year.

I can patent cooking eggs by applying heat, but only if I have a very new way of getting the egg exposed to the heat, a new set of specific energy curves and a device which does this, and a process which 'teaches' under its disclosure and then subsequent claims, inside patent law. But then I only have claim to that ONE VERSION of the process. People are free to emulate it with one-off versions as they please. Because eggs and heat already exist, I cannot simply patent the idea of cooking an egg. Eggs and electricity already exist, cooking already exists, heat control already exists. In the same vein, I cannot patent the general idea of applying electricity to eggs, nor the application of electricity to all life forms. Those are not teachable filings. They are not grant-able claims under US, European or Chinese Patent Laws.

At most they could file a Preliminary Disclosure, which would buy them some time back in 1992, but since there is no successive layered patent strategy which follows, I seriously doubt they have any kind of lock on this technology. It takes a good 3 to 4 years of layered filings to lock up even ONE application. And it only lasts for 25 years, plus 18 months for preliminary disclosure - if elected.

It is free market so - experiment away folks!! The technology is up for grabs.

edit on 7-4-2013 by TheEthicalSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So, let's say that Obama is accidentally subjected to one of these electrostatic fields......and that explains the missing link reptilian form standing next to him. Smiling. Waving into the cameras.

I like the idea...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

Thanks, thanks a lot.

Another thought about this occurs to me...this process may not only awaken genetic traits that have been deactivated over time...it may also unlock traits that have not ever been switched on.

IOW, instead of only seeing what the gene expression used to be, if we use the correct voltage and duration of treatment (tall order discovering the correct numbers i know) we may get to see gene expressions of what they could be, given the correct circumstances, in the future...!

De-evolution and also evolution depending on the fields applied perhaps?

Someone mentioned what would happen if these fields were applied to Human sperm and Ova?

I don't know...but i'm going to have a go at finding out if i build a device that works as intended...only on sperm though, and obviously i don't intend to try and implant/inseminate an Ova with it (my wife wouldn't like that too much!)

But i will be interested on the effect on mobility and vitality on the sperm when subjected to an electrostatic field, i have a microscope and will report any findings. Maybe this area of research could branch out or lead to Human fertility treatments to overcome sterility? Who knows.

ETA: @ Talklikeapirat..have you had a chance to sort out those DIY plans you were talking about at all?

edit on 7-4-2013 by MysterX because: added text

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join