It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Primeval Code

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
In the vein of art representing life. Didn't Star Trek TNG have an episode where things devolved around the same time these studies where going on?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

15.66.....is that a true number?

The Schumann frequency is a ranged frequency. 7.83 is certainly in the "sweet spot".

reply to post by intrptr

Well of course "some of the studies" are fantasy. Why are you reading that garbage? Stick tot he solid science to get solid facts. Stick with the fantasy to get conjecture and thought fodder. NASA has some pretty good statistics as I recall around how the Schumann Frequency aids in psychological well being (and relates it to why manned Mars missions may not be such a good idea without Schumann generators).

It is real science. Whether you want to close your eyes, plug your ears, and go "lalalalalalala" or not.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecapsretuo
I was wondering what might be happening with this technology, and the following conjecture occurred to me.
Given that at any moment the earth is possessed by a complex and variable electrical magnetic system, it stands to reason that periods of time carry a characteristic, general, "electromagnetic signature."
Everything that is presently being born, growing, or dying, is doing so under the pervasive influence of the electromagnetic signature, NOW.
Might it be that the pervasive electrical system of earth expresses to DNA, the information needed for evolution to take appropriate direction? That the earths electrical condition 'triggers' the traits in organisms which are apt for the present stage of development here?
So I wondered whether, if by establishing a different electrostatic field around a seed, a resonance is created that 'fools' the seed. The electromagnetic signature may now resemble more closely that of a different time. So the DNA responds to its only source of information, the electricity, and responds by developing an organism appropriate to the earth 'out there' as the information has dictated.
Were all this the case, it seems we could "dial" the electrostatic field to resemble the frequencies of a particular time, and the subjected seed would respond by bearing an organism of the corresponding evolutionary phase.

edit on 6-4-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

Great thoughts here - and funny that it actually fits with the whole wacky-"new age" magical DNA "upgrade" - every myth has its roots in reality, right? Your conjecture here has me even more interested in the actual workings of the effect. How does the field and magnetism actually act on the DNA - which aspects are being altered, and how? We answer that (maybe it has been already, I haven't made it out of here to begin digging deeper - man its midnight and I was going to start edging the paint in the bathroom at 9 - don't wake up yet wifey!) anyhow, answer that, and then figure out (pretty deep science here, possibly future tech/discovery) - what differences or even sudden changes have their been in Earth's electric/magnetic field in ways which could correspond to a planetwide DNA change, and, if we can measure such from the past, DO they correspond with known evolutionary leaps?

This whole thing could go anywhere from potential agricultural benefits, to the much bigger aspect of answering a lot of questions about evolution, past amd present, and bringing up a WHOLE lot of new questions in the process. I haven't been this excited about a new (to me) topic in years!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Knives4eyes

15.66.....is that a true number?

The Schumann frequency is a ranged frequency. 7.83 is certainly in the "sweet spot".

Where did that number come from? If that 15.66 is in fact true for "optimal plant growth" (and the original poster didn't pull that out of thin air), that's too damn close to be a coincidence, because that would make it an exact double (and a harmonic frequency) of the Schumann's harmonic frequency of 7.83... (ie. - 7.83 x 2 = 15.66)

Hmmmm....

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Yes. The reason I asked.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinline
In the vein of art representing life. Didn't Star Trek TNG have an episode where things devolved around the same time these studies where going on?

Yes. It's from the 7th season and aired March 19, 1994. It's called "Genesis"

I couldn't find the full episode of it, but it's pretty neat if you can get a chance to watch it.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
This is truly fascinating stuff.

I wonder how far back the genomes could revert back, ie, could we make human eggs and sperm revert back to their neanderthal/walking man genomes, etc.

Anyways, faster wheat growth, etc is always a good thing especially if they have more vitality. Same as trouts ;-p

Umm while it appears we interbreed with Homo neanderthalus and perhaps Homo denisova (in the case of some south east asians and Melanesians), they are not direct ancestors to Homo sapians, so the answer will be NO.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thinline

Ok, so just finished edging the ceiling along two whole walls, and my head has been full of this topic the whole time (miracle I didn't bump the ceiling with the brush!) anyhow, I figure that's enough accomplishment to come back and check on any new recent posts : ). I wish it wasn't so late, I expect a lot of activity here come morning - going to have a lot of reading to do!

Anyhow, i'm mainly interested in the scientific angle, but taking it to a further realm, so to speak...there's some thinking that "aliens" are either future humans, or a different, closely related branch-off from long ago, possibly still residing on Earth, or under the ocean, or somewhere in the solar system - whatever - amd that they have bleeped with their own genetic code (or it was bleeped with by someone/something else) a bit too much over time, and they want to revert back, to some degree, or need to regain the ability to reproduce, etc. IF that is real (big if, but just throwing it out there), it would stand to reason that this knowledge is something that would interest them, as well as the study of humans, animals, etc.

Not sure exactly where i'm going with this, except to say, the two theories (one far-reacher in the "aliens", the other a modern science we've just recently embarked upon) could potentially intermingle. Just wanted to add that in. Time to get back to and finish my painting. G'nite all, and I look forward to jumping back on this one in the AM.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp

Originally posted by ecapsretuo
The PDF states that since electricity and magnetism go hand-in-hand, they are working with magnetic fields as well. This looks even easier, as they seem to simply suspend the seeds between two permanent magnets, Varying the magnets' distance of separation changes the strength of the field.

Excellent! I shall soon release my army of jurassic spiders upon the world.

Another seeming simple genetic tinkering method I heard of involves infrared light. Supposedly it can be used to transfer DNA. Like shine some infrared light through polar bear DNA onto some frog eggs and you get frog bear hybrids.

I'll have my house hippo in no time.
edit on 6-4-2013 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

man bear pig right omg everybody run im super cereal
also I didn't see any test conducted on insects it would be interesting considering bigger insects are thought to have been the result of higher oxygen levels

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

Woe ! This is sensational and the amount of intelligent interjection from our members is on high as is the quality of those interjections. Damn nice to see a thread like this.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Wow!
This is one of the very best threads I have ever read on this site! And that includes lots and lots of great threads! As others have said, the implications here are staggering and if this all bears out, it will demand another look at current evolutionary biology theories. I mean, this is a serious game changer!

Human tests may be a little too taboo, but one can hardly help but wonder what those results would look like. Especially if one WERE able to build some sort of "clock" that you could dial back to some specific time in Earth's past. .... I would turn the clock forward and take a look at where we are headed.

Hmm... my mind will be busy at work with this stuff for awhile to come. Maybe I can build something at home to test with... I may try the magnets first... maybe grow a few orchids. Some after subjecting the seeds to magnetic fields and some as a control. Document results. Others should do the same!

Star and Flagged for sure!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I was interested in the press release from Ciba-Geigy...

Statement Press Office, Ciba-Geigy:

"Ciba has given up by now all these studies, there have been no further scientific work undertaken in this area because they can not be assigned to one of the priority research areas of the company. For this reason, the research industry in many, many interesting approaches in exploratory projects will be dropped. "

I worked with Ciba-Geigy from 1984 to 1996. The motive for not developing the technology may well have been due to research funding as this was the motive for merging with Santos to form Novartis in 1996-7. The cost of developing novel chemical entities and bringing them to market soared in the late 1970-80's and combining resources made mergers necessary.

Ciba-Geigy was also better at research and producing novel chemicals/processes than it was at marketing and often shelved or sold off discoveries before bringing them to market or introduced superior products only to have me-too inferior products dominate the market. An example of this is that Ciba-Geigy originally developed Roundup and Araldite but sold both off to Monsanto and Selleys while still infant products.

So it does not surprise me at all that Ciba-Geigy discovered this Primeval Code and took it no further but I doubt that they supressed it to protect other markets, more likely they could not take funding away from the ongoing support of their bread and butter business during this time as the press release suggests.
edit on 7/4/13 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This is an incredible post. Unlike the majority of crap posted on here this has enough proof to be plausible.

For those of you interested ( I was
) I hunted down a few patents procured by Ebner Guido. The two that stand out the most and are highly relevant are:

1 - Fish Culture Method Patent Filed Jun 15, 1989

2- Method Of Breeding Fish Patent Filed Jun 19, 1989

1:
Fish Culture Method Patent - Source 1
Fish Culture Method - Source 2
Fish Culture Method - Source 3
2:
Method Of Breeding Fish Patent - Source 1
Method Of Breeding Fish - Source 2
Method Of Breeding Fish - Source 3

Other unrelated Guido patents:

Method of producing bacteriorhodopsin and carotenoids by electrostatic treatment of Halobacterium halobium

Method for treating hyperkeratotic disease with a Halobacterium halobium lysate

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Hmmm... reminds me of the Biblical story of Laban and Jacob... wherein rods are used to create the effect of spots and produce.
edit on 7-4-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio

Hmmm... reminds me of the Biblical story of Laban and Jacob... wherein rods are used to create the effect of spots and produce.
edit on 7-4-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

I'm very interested in interpretations of the Bible and other Holy Books in light of the possibility of "advanced technology", or "scientific understanding" in the past. Although, I must admit, I'm not much of a Bible scholar. I'm a flip open to a passage, read, and think about it kinda guy. What i'm getting at is...any idea what book (chapter/verse to start at, if possible?) its a looong book to hunt it down otherwise lol. If you could provide it, thanks in advance!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Here's something I just remembered which is probably closely linked to this phenomena:

A Nobel Prize winning biologist has ignited controversy after publishing details of an experiment in which a fragment of DNA appeared to ‘teleport’ or imprint itself between test tubes.

According to a team headed by Luc Montagnier, previously known for his work on HIV and AIDS, two test tubes, one of which contained a tiny piece of bacterial DNA, the other pure water, were surrounded by a weak electromagnetic field of 7Hz.

Eighteen hours later, after DNA amplification using a polymerase chain reaction, as if by magic the DNA was detectable in the test tube containing pure water.

DNA molecules can 'teleport', Nobel Prize winner claims

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
with the fereral reserve act 'they' bought up the world.

living could be so different, so wonderful, so easy,
if not for those twisted human parasites.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
So using this on the eggs/seeds, produces these changes when the egg/seed germinates, then do the offspring of the adults that grew from this effect, turn out as the parent did with out the field added? Or, do they turn out normal? Basically do you need to do it for each generation?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Maybe the organism does not have to regress, maybe altering the frequency of the field will produce a more advanced being. One could produce humans or other organisms that would be jumping who knows how far ahead evolutionarily speaking. We could create actual super-humans. What if you wanted to create a race of people that were able to survive and thrive on another planet where we cannot? Maybe you could adjust the field to match that of said planet while the embryo is incubating and have a group of people who are able to live in such a place. This could be a lot more than just a way to regress organisms. All that "junk" DNA are possible attributes to be turned off and on as needed, custom tailoring the resultant being to whatever environment or task is required of it. This is like a really good sci-fi book, except it may be real! Amazing possibilities. Who knows what all those unused portions in the DNA strand will manifest when "turned on"!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by halfmask

The information posted by the OP states that the offspring retain some of the new characteristics but not all. I would guess that with each consecutive generation the new features become less apparent and it eventually goes back to how it was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join