It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA will LOSE the war with NKorea, this thread will enter history

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Oh it did
it's just the op is banned now

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated
China and Russia will start a silent attack on US economy, and silent terrorist attack on US civilians.

That ship sailed decades ago. "We" already lost that war (not you or I personally of course). The notion that we haven't is all part of the "American Dream".

"Ring around the rosie... ... ... life is but a dream"!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
All the terrible things you portend are already happening. North Korea isn't significant.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
containing a dysfunctional nut-job-run nation like North Korea

Is that what you call your country's actions? containment? hahaha
Good job.

Did you know your great nation is currently suspending intercontinental missile range testing out of fear of provoking north korea?

Hmm. yes. US long range testing! also... another thing.

It's easy to suggest that the north korean leader is a "nutjob", however, did you stop to think about how your view is so heavily influenced by your patriotism?
Did you stop to think about how other countries view YOUR leader? One could say your president is a bit of a headcase himself... or any POTUS in the last 40 odd years for that matter.

To be honest, if you're trying to convince me to view NK's leader as a nutcase, then perhaps i should also compare it with certain other leaders, otherwise how am i to compare?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

Ever wonder why NK doesn't have fighter jet's, B/c if they did they would immediately get shot down..

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
My, you do rate yourself as something special...

Many have and most failed..

Personally I see North Korea as a buffoon state, yes they have the weapons but their whole society is built on bluff and suppression. Although warped their young leader will be getting guidance from his more worldly military personnel and all the ranting and raving will lead to nothing..Its Bravado...

Lets imagine he does fire a weapon, I'd guess it would be a mid range missile that he knows will get taken out LONG before its near anywhere, it will be an act of defiance but will go no further, military channels will be in contact and it will be solved under the table out of public view.

The worst I can see is a mini war with South Korea, I don't see NK willing to try and destabilise the whole area as most big parties would not be that happy and in turn take out their annoyance on NK.

But I agree that the powers that be in the US are indeed trying to form the NWO one place at a time, in the end the plan of war and massive loss will go ahead, its what they want, we must be more 'manageable' for them.

Although I don't agree with your prediction as its laid out the end result one way or another is nuclear war in the future one way or another.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

China and Russia will start a silent attack on US economy, and silent terrorist attack on US civilians.]

That's probably the most intriguing sentence of your post.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
You know the funniest thing about nuclear deterrent? It still exists, and isn't limited to just the governments equipped with them. After all sending a nuclear weapon doesn't just affect the country hit by it.
edit on 7-4-2013 by AnotherPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

To be honest, if you're trying to convince me to view NK's leader as a nutcase, then perhaps i should also compare it with certain other leaders, otherwise how am i to compare?

considering you lack the common knowledge and sense to know that he starves his own people, executes any that tries to escape, and puts their family in work camps for life......

And destroys anyone who says anything against him.......

Well..........I dunno, you tell ME how he compares.......

And its not just propaganda........its truth and its also the stories of those who have escaped with their lives......

How bout look at a night shot of NK and SK from space........

hes taken every bit of food and medical aid we have given him and used it to support his military while his people starve........and not starve like people on the streets of america or britain starve........

I mean like eating rats and shoe leather starve.......

Now tell me that that world leader isnt a tyrant.........

Study all of that then come back to me with your arrogant attitude like you know something....

edit on 7-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
ITT:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

People simply don't understand this isn't like anyplace else on Earth. It's the last of the Cold War bastions and closed societies. Even among that crowd though, North Korea has set the bar of extreme...and then a few yards beyond it.

For many though, I just don't think they'll believe it until or unless the world media is right there, "Live at 5" and showing the terrible state of nutrition, technology, education and sophistication of the North Korean people in a 'post-war' setting.

Of course, most will probably turn to making fun of the poor people then. If they were allowed to parry in that nation, I think they'd be partying like it's 1959.

It's not funny though, of course, because they are real people who actually live what one would hope would only exist in bad movies. It's the only life or knowledge of the world they've ever been allowed...their whole lives. It's hard to imagine.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
@moderators:

Why was the OP banned? I can't see any post that could justify banning.
Care to explain?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

thanks I had to laugh at you post. Where did you get your prophetic information from ?

"the USA will lose the war with NK", if your believe that you must be ignorant

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
i ran across an interesting connect-the-dot theory yesterday...

it was that the North Korea blustering and developing crisis is in response to the US intervention in Syria...

that is... the NK level of threats will continue to increase as long as the US keeps attacking Syria through the Proxies like AQ, & other Jihadist orgs.

the idea being that when the US finally 'sees' the linkage/connection... the USA will progressively stand-down the Syrian campaign and presumably just wash It's hands of changing government (to a Muslim Brotherhood regime) that is indebted to Saudi Arabia

NK will make it too costly for the US to be agressive in Syria & the S. China Sea areas at the same time

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the great post. I liked the end of it especially about Babylon. It was very insightful. Are you a Christian?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Too bad I won't be able to take credit for this thread because most sites like ATS legally own everything original that is written regardless who the real author is.

I didn't take the time to read ATS fine print though.

Lets get to how an empire loses a war

Typical American is a slightly overweight person. Gripping a pepsi or coke (I prefer pepsi) watching CNN salivating at the prospect of USA dropping more bombs in the name of doing the world a favour.

A typical American has never experienced true danger at home, civil war long time ago is like a fantasy from history channel.

When US escalates or calls in CIA and Mossad to pull off another false flag or if Kim really does strike first, if he truly is insane. Regardless how a war starts. USA will go in not just guns blazing, TACTICAL NUKES BLAZING

And US will seemingly defeat North Korea in something like 2 days.

The coke and pepsi drinking American will jump up from the sofa chanting USA USA USA.

Stop right there. I thought quite a bit about the response I wanted to give your post. Forget it. I'll put it in a song. You listen to this and you'll know exactly how me and many of our country folk survive a war. My ancestors did it, and so will I. I'm resilient, intelligent, and just as strong as they were. You have a very skewed perception about what ALL Americans must be like. Don't underestimate us. Don't even try. You'll be sadly mistaken.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This thread is history because...well If North
Korea wins they would ban ATS and this thread would definately become history.
edit on 053030p://f19Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
So the USA would win the war with NKorea but fall in a civil war? I think you're a little off. China isn't going to bother with the US just yet. I always imagined that will be when the resources come down to the wire and more likbe a navy incident ot over Africa. Also if their were a civil war Russia would be supporting the "rebels." Also that's a pretty narrow stereotype of the "typical American" I don't think that's quite right either. I think the amoount of able bodies that would step up would shock you.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The US has agreed with China and Russia to only fluster about keeping the battle space theater intact and add diversionary support. It is the agreed upon invading force that is China that will provide boots on the ground, Russia will provide logistical support. US nor Russia, nor China will "win" this war. It's an invasion to strip the estimated $6 trillion in rare earth and other metal recently discovered. The labor camps already exist so the labor force is all set up for a quick "house flip" for all 3 countries to cash in. China gets to keep the real estate. Us gets to NOT get the trillions in bond debt "called". Russia get first dibs on the metals and rare earth at below market prices. It is done.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind a third world war breaking out now.. everything is so stale and stagnant.. worthless economy.. no jobs anywhere.. A world war would jump start everything again..

Plus I am too old to join the army so I am safe....barely..

edit on 7-4-2013 by TB0x1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join