It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA will LOSE the war with NKorea, this thread will enter history

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

If the US was serious they would have used the nuclear option if they would have pushed further. It was a draw by all accounts because you could only have pushed so much,and the chinese had no nukes then.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I wish people would just ignore the propagandist. Always spouting off rhetoric such as the US took money away from starving people,when the US actually gives out more aid than the rest. Blah blah blah anti american blah blah something something dark side.Blah blah imperialist blah blah. Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated

Typical American is a slightly overweight person. Gripping a pepsi or coke (I prefer pepsi) watching CNN salivating at the prospect of USA dropping more bombs in the name of doing the world a favour.

Your contempt for Americans is naked. Which is understandable, Americans have been seen as ignorant "devils" around the world for a long time. In fact, there are plenty of Americans who hate their fellow Americans.

And then something will happen, something average American and American government never dreamed possible

China and Russia will see this as the final proof that US really is out to get them by death of thousand cuts (invasion of countries 1 by 1).

Are you kidding? How young are you? Ever heard of the Cold War? Russia (the Soviet Union) and Red China have been enemies of the US since the late 1940's. Oh yeah, like the US gov has "never dreamed possible" an attack from Russia & Red China.

China and Russia will start a silent attack on US economy, and silent terrorist attack on US civilians...

US dollar will begin a collapse.

Why should they bother? Obama & his buddies are doing a pretty good job of destroying the US from within.
The USD is already beginning to collapse.

Marshal Law will be proclaimed.

It's spelled M A R T I A L. The word martial is based on the Latin name for the Roman God of War -- Mars.
Anything having to do with WAR could be described as "martial" -- as in martial arts or martial law.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

People like gangs and even ordinary civilians will start shooting guns here and there.

Military will be told to start gun confiscation and FEMA camp placements...

Everyone will start to wear chainmail, ride dirt-bikes and try to corner the market on methane farming.

Gawd, I'm sorry I missed this thread.

edit on 6-4-2013 by Bybyots because:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I am really tired of the defacto anti-American sentiment of people on this site. Been reading it for years for both entertainment and insight, finding far more relevance to the former and far less to the latter as time goes on.

It's assumed US citizens sit around just waiting for our government to pound someone else around the world. The fact is we are so tired of it all. I grew up in a military family, watched my father go off to Vietnam...and while I still don't believe in the reason we were there, I support everyone that went. I am tired of propping up corrupt governments like Pakistan and Afghanistan. I think China and Russia should have to take care of the nutjobs in their backyards on their own, however I support the protection of our allies as needed when they won't.

North Korea is run by leaders who make the Mullahs of Iran or other Mideast countries look like Mother Theresa. They live in relative luxury while starving their population and severely punishing those who would say otherwise. Why else would this be the most difficult country in the world for anyone to gain intelligence on the inner workings? The young idiot "in charge" now is like a spoiled brat who is having his toys taken away. While there is speculation that the senior officials around him are truly in charge, I often have wondered if they are tired of their course and are setting him up for regime change. Pure speculation of course, but the fact is since the Kim family came into power the only glory they have brought to the country, now 3 generations in, is to the Kims. Meanwhile their southern brethren have seen significant prosperity as an open and democratic society.

The North is nothing but a drain on China...however a unified Korea does nothing for China. It would only serve to grow as an economic rival to China. It would be a good thing as it would no longer be an ally of Iran, which would be good for everyone. Right now, I would not be surprised if Iran is prodding NK along as it takes the heat off them.

However, to assume some US economic collapse as a result of any intervention in NK is pretty shallow thinking. China needs the US economy to keep it afloat...we are still one of the biggest consumers of Chinese goods, for good or bad, out there. And as stupid as it seems, the "threat" the US, China and Russia pose to each other keep the military complexes churning....jobs and economy engines.

NK is a petulant child in the world community. They currently offer nothing to anyone. Hopefully they will not again be rewarded for this temper tantrum and the world will spank the punk for it. Otherwise they will continue to act like this with no return on the international community's investments as with the previous two leaders.

At least that is the opinion of a 50 yo US citizen who simply wants everyone to take care of their own crap and learn to live within their own means.

edit on 6-4-2013 by Laserjock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by samlf3rd
U r joking right? a small unequipped country with flea market military gear is going to take down America? Our people have more guns than his entire army.

Not going to happen.

A few Arabs with box knifes managed too infiltrate the most defended airspace on earth. Never underestimate any opponent.

You really believe that?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

Some think to be said here... I just noticed about 100 FEMA trail or homes parked on the outskirts of Waldorf, MD. strange for sure .

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

China and Russia will start a silent attack on US economy, and silent terrorist attack on US civilians.

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

A typical American has never experienced true danger at home, civil war long time ago is like a fantasy from history channel.

You've obviously never spent time in or near a major US city. I live in an area that has a higher crime and homicide rate than many third world countries. Your theory is flawed.

Sorry Heff, but it's your perception that is flawed.....Even the worst decayed US cities hardly compare to this:

www.nmaw.org...

And that in turn is nothing compared to what was done to German and Japanese cities:

Believe me America as a whole has no idea of the real consequences of modern warfare (to most of you it's just a computer game), but you will probably get to learn all about it first hand and fairly soon unless you get your goddamned government under control.

I love the American people, your generosity of spirit is unmatched, but you are being led by the very least among you.....Nothing would make me happier than never seeing another young American coming back from a pointless war in a flag draped coffin, if only because young Britons always stand beside them and meet the same sad fate. These men & women are the cream of our youth and we should never expend them lightly or on a whim.
edit on 6-4-2013 by squarehead666 because: content

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well i support NK i have the right to, so i do. I don't like what America is doing to other countries.. it's time for them to taste their own medicine.

So what i really want truly.. is peace but since it's not going to happen i want America down, not it's people but it's corrupted governments and presidents.

Americans you once had a great nation couple of hundred years ago.. but now, ehh..

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Also i just noticed the OP is banned.. Could we please get a reason why he was banned mods? Is it because you guys are Americans and don't like what hes saying? Explain please.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Well i support NK i have the right to, so i do. I don't like what America is doing to other countries.. it's time for them to taste their own medicine.

So what i really want truly.. is peace but since it's not going to happen i want America down, not it's people but it's corrupted governments and presidents.

Americans you once had a great nation couple of hundred years ago.. but now, ehh..

Good luck.

Since you’re throwing out hatred I’m curious what country you reside in???

I understand your dislike for American policy…HELL, MOST AMERICANS DISLIKE IT….but for you to say that you want “America to go down” I think you should at least give those of us on these boards who disagree with you the right to understand where your perspective comes from.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Wow.
Is that a terrorist threat?

You know, one of the things that is great about America is that we have the right to speak our mind, including criticizing our government. (Can NK say that?)

But - someone from another country saying they want America "down"? ....
Well, that's a whole different level of... something.

ETA: Americans may criticize certain things, but all-in-all it is the best country in the world to live in.
So, go starve and be oppressed in NK if that is what you think is better.
edit on 4/6/13 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
Also i just noticed the OP is banned.. Could we please get a reason why he was banned mods? Is it because you guys are Americans and don't like what hes saying? Explain please.

They did it to spite you!! And people like you!!

Seriously though...It was obviously because the OP violated T&C!

The debate continues, so please respond to my post to you.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Question for you Seabag if I may (as you are a military fella).....Doesn't it bother you that your brothers & sisters in arms are being used to defend the bottom line of the very same multinational corporations that are busily defrauding the American people out of house & home?
edit on 6-4-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ok as an American I have to point out that your logic is flawed as all the Americans that I know don't want a war nor do we want to fight anyone even North Korea. When one begins to confuse the will of a government with the will of the people that is when I typically stop even listening. That being said I do enjoy coke but I do not enjoy watching America bomb other countries.

So now you know one American that has no desire to see a war in NK.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't think many Americans outside of the government or the most senior ranks of the military want a war with anyone, anywhere (the same seems to go for most Brits, Israelis, French, Germans, Syrians, Chinese, Iranians, etc. etc.).....But we keep on getting them.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
It's spelled M A R T I A L. The word martial is based on the Latin name for the Roman God of War -- Mars.
Anything having to do with WAR could be described as "martial" -- as in martial arts or martial law.

So is the word Marshall.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Literally it would take One American submarine to turn the territory of North Korea into a sheet of glass. That is what makes the North Korean Government Insane as it would take about 10 minutes to do just that.

Insofar as Russia or China this really is the dumbest thing the North Koreans could possibly do.

Any thoughts?

edit on 6-4-2013 by Kashai because: added content

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join