It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA will LOSE the war with NKorea, this thread will enter history

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
reply to post by paraphi

Funny thing is, the US already tried, and failed, to destroy North Korea back in the 50ies. Suddenly they faced a Million Chinese in the Mountains up north. Almost each and every American got wiped out back then, few made it back alive. That's the reason by the way for the mess we're in right now regarding the Korea's.

Correction. If the chinese would have won then there would be no South korea. But the US was not there to wipe out the reds they were there to drive them out of S korea only.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Mike Feghaly: Future United states, is Divided republics.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

edit on 6-4-2013 by Demoncreeper because: Heresay.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think you left out a step

"aliens shoot down ______"
edit on 6-4-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't understand why american haters assume that the US would be destroyed by China and Russia??? The US spends WAY more then both China and Russia combined and I would bet that our military technologies are superior to both of theirs... I feel like a lot of people judge the US military based off the Iraq/Afghanistan conflicts, but the fact remains that the US didn't really need to bring out the "big" guns to defeat them. Now, put them up against China and Russia and I'm sure you would see military toys that the US has been saving. Call it the "Ace" up their sleeve...

And last, I don't believe China or Russia wants anything to do with this "beef" between NK and the US... They know that NK is acting out and soon they will be pimp slapped down with no one coming to help them. You can already see how China is quickly turning their back on them...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated

A typical American has never experienced true danger at home, civil war long time ago is like a fantasy from history channel.

You've obviously never spent time in or near a major US city. I live in an area that has a higher crime and homicide rate than many third world countries. Your theory is flawed.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

US dollar will begin a collapse. until bitcoin says "fuch off"

Americans will panic. only the idiots who can't keep their head on a swivel

Banks will close. you know i would trust a mattress with a slit cut into it to put my money in

Marshal Law will be proclaimed. apparantly nobody can issue a $100 bounty for heads of north korean soldiers

People like gangs and even ordinary civilians will start shooting guns here and there. so why not have a posse? more friends with guns get chit done

Military will be told to start gun confiscation and FEMA camp placements. and a lot of marines will say "hey sit and spin you know what i'll defend these guys. you're being a dick FEMA! how about you get out of your castle, and take a whiff?

A CIVIL WAR WILL START IN USA. big mistake we got north fricken korea tryin to invade us don't be a dick

MILLIONS WILL DIE. well yeah, when people start wars, they know that millions die

US will be henceforth known as The Great Whore That fell. Babylon The Great. fuch that, america will be known as an awakened giant with fricken lasers coming out of it's eyes and a minigun that shoots nuclear warheads

dudes, chicks, third genderfolk, if we all pull together, pull ourselves up by our bootstraps, organize, lock and load, grow the stankiest, dankiest, we can fuchin win this one. the north koreans will try to get in the rockies and the winter will kill them while we all route them out of the place. cannibalism could happen but only eat north koreans, their diet might make them taste better than most of the worlds peoples. seriously enough of this negativity. we need to be crazy, party hearty, drink some mead and stomp some north korean alien guts in

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

also not only crime, if you have yelled a grizzly bear away nothing much really scares you

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
How come there isn't the equivalent of a "Darwin Award" for the worst threads on Ats? Shouldn't something like this get some kind of prize for sheer stupidity? Maybe a "Brazen Ass" Trophy or like a medal with a little guy doing a duck and cover under a school desk on the front?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well that was a waste of time reading the OP's opinion lol...

The whole world wants a unified Korea except NK...

China is treaty obligated to back North Korea against an unprovoked attack but I don't think China HAS to support them if they strike first or don't keep in line with their treaty obligations.
So as long as the US doesn't jump the gun and strike first, I think we are pretty far away from the Big Three going to war over a lunatics bad decisions. But who knows? The world is a strange place..

I seriously doubt it would be a 2 day war though, NK may not be as technically advanced as the US but they have an amazing amount of resolve to fight to the end. Even if we conventionally leveled the entire country there is so many tunnels and DUMB's that we'd be there for years Ferreting out all the Gorilla Fighters.

On a side note: if the US could create an untraceable wind storm with HAARP (if that's possible) and direct it through NK while having a MASER satelitte start a fire at the storm front... Mother Nature could do a lot of the dangerous Ferreting and terrain leveling before the first shot is fired. An please spare me the innocent people argument, in a potential Nuclear War it's us or them.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
Well that was a waste of time reading the OP's opinion lol...

The whole world wants a unified Korea except NK...

China is treaty obligated to back North Korea against an unprovoked attack but I don't think China HAS to support them if they strike first or don't keep in line with their treaty obligations.
So as long as the US doesn't jump the gun and strike first, I think we are pretty far away from the Big Three going to war over a lunatics bad decisions. But who knows? The world is a strange place..

I seriously doubt it would be a 2 day war though, NK may not be as technically advanced as the US but they have an amazing amount of resolve to fight to the end. Even if we conventionally leveled the entire country there is so many tunnels and DUMB's that we'd be there for years Ferreting out all the Gorilla Fighters.

On a side note: if the US could create an untraceable wind storm with HAARP (if that's possible) and direct it through NK while having a MASER satelitte start a fire at the storm front... Mother Nature could do a lot of the dangerous Ferreting and terrain leveling before the first shot is fired. An please spare me the innocent people argument, in a potential Nuclear War it's us or them.

China under these circumstances is as obligated to North Korea as we were to Iraq and Afghanistan

In all seriousness... Paper burns

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

His thread is flawed. He just generalized 350 million people. Now back to my fluoride and soda.

USA USA USA USA!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
uk,uk,uk,uk,uk,uk,uk.....

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not only that, people forget another less thought of factor......

If the middle east blows up into a bigger mess and oil prices sky rocket........guess whose set to dominate w vast untapped oil resources rivaling parts of the middle east........

The United States.........

Youre telling me in a situation like that the US wouldnt utilize the oil we have and a situation with serious fuel restrictions coming from the big sand box , to thrust ourselves into another economic powerhouse?

Ya right........
edit on 6-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

Oh come on lets not turn this thread into a UK v USA willy swinging contest eh?
We are all human beings, all capable of hate, fear and distrust but we can combat these by just accepting each other and loving each other

If the OP is British I will just say sorry to my USA dudes and dudettes, I would gladly have a Brew or a beer with each and everyone of you

Sorry Heff had a ale or two again

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI

His thread is flawed. He just generalized 350 million people. Now back to my fluoride and soda.

USA USA USA USA!!!

Amusing

What works works doesn't it?

Control of the masses and the willingness of the people to do whatever it takes to win.... Unending comforts.... We got that method from Hitler as well as media as tool for control... and Flouride

Serves to allow for 1.2 Trillion a year for "defense" how does that stack up against a painful life and a belief your leader is divinity which exists only by extreme isolation from the rest of the world? Infinitely superior I say

My guess is you can shatter the typical North Koreans world of belief on the site of a single mushroom cloud and some communication influx in regards to what the rest of the world looks like...

Americans? The bliss of chemical and information sedation, the comforts of endless technology, any food we want even if your broke....

we'll go to the last man to keep that stuff

Conspiracy sites are always full of those who "wish out of the matrix" but really North Koreans exist there daily most of us would rather die than be there... it does after all kind of suck

It's like the romantic fantasy of living in medieval times.... you get rid of certain "controls" in that dream.... but you also die at 26 for lack of being able to get a root canal or something....

All i'm saying is... it's all propoganda for your "civilization"

which will work better? Flouride and a cool crisp soda and sexy models on tv and luxury automobiles and endless food?

Or starvation and a black and white photo of a fat kid who likes dennis rodman....

The sick sad part of it all is.... Our system of control works so god damn well.... Even Kim Un is under it's spell...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
Correction. If the chinese would have won then there would be no South korea. But the US was not there to wipe out the reds they were there to drive them out of S korea only.

Correction, and I quote:

A rapid U.N. counter-offensive then drove the North Koreans past the 38th Parallel and almost to the Yalu River, when the People's Republic of China (PRC) entered the war on the side of North Korea.[27] Chinese intervention forced the Southern-allied forces to retreat behind the 38th Parallel.

That does pretty much sound like the Chinese kicked the US butt and like they had no interest in occupying the whole peninsula, stopping on the 38th parallel instead. The Chinese had more than a million men in multiple infantry divisions massed, and they could have taken Seoul at ease. But this might have led to the escalation into a nuclear exchange between the Soviet Union and the US so the Kremlin decided not to invade the South.

At least that is my understanding of history.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

I don't drink soda and I use a Brita water filter.

The OP claims to understand the average American and it completely disgusts me. "I've traveled and Americans are stupid blah blah blah" this is just a troll hate thread aimed to get a reaction out of Americans and it always works. I know because i get dragged into these $$$$ throwing competitions all the time.

- end rant

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

booze booze booze booze booze! and hash. north korea can fuch off
edit on 6-4-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This thread is in the history books right now as the most insane in the last 5 weeks. You got what you wanted - notoriety. But insanity is linked with it I'm afraid.

Your first mistake is there will be no war.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join