It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA will LOSE the war with NKorea, this thread will enter history

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by loooping8

You are funny. So, you think the U.S. Defense Department, clocks out at the end of the day, closes down for the night, and goes home to bed.....

Yeah, that sneak attack from NK, in the middle of the night, will kill us all....

Des

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Originally posted by kurthall
As for China and Russia, they have pretty much had it with NKorea, I would post links for you, but I feel you need to do some research. The UN should come to a decision and take NKorea's Military out before they screw up the whole world!

ever consider they are being two faced when tell the un they are fed up lol
make them look like an easy target , make it ripe for a land invasion while your country is pre occupied and deployed around korea

Two faced? I believe they are part of the UN. I highly doubt the US would go in and strike without UN backing them. So with that said your point is mute. NKorea is not just going against the US, but the UN as a whole. IF they were being two faced as you say, don't you think it would do more than kill the US economy? As stated in this thread? Common. Look if a guy were standing pointing a gun in your face, would you just stand there and let him pull the trigger, or would you try and save your life?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

Typical American is a slightly overweight person. Gripping a pepsi or coke (I prefer pepsi) watching CNN salivating at the prospect of USA dropping more bombs in the name of doing the world a favour.

Another America hater? Nice generalizations about an entire diverse population!

I can tell by your spelling that you’re not from the US of A so I can’t expect you to understand what makes my country great.

China and Russia will start a silent attack on US economy, and silent terrorist attack on US civilians.

Sorry…had to go there.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It is interesting to see how people outside the know seem to think the world works, The US, China and Russia are rivals in many areas this much is true. They however are also partners in great many more things. This black and white cold war style view has no place in modern diplomacy. China needs the US to keep the sea lanes free and open and keep its trade flowing. Russia needs the US to keep China in check and to avoid Europe becoming an armed camp. The US needs China's cheap labor and for Russia to keep the Islamic exremist threat in check in the former USSR states.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I don't no its funny but i tell you its only a simple example what can be happend,and beside you have many differend other cases where you need only a hand full pepole for a lot of damage.No need a big armee or a lot of wappons believe me.Always be aware!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You got the makings for a fun game

it's already been done

wake up as a militia member during the height of occupation and have to fight your way out, written by same guy who wrote Red Dawn

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated
Too bad I won't be able to take credit for this thread because most sites like ATS legally own everything original that is written regardless who the real author is.

This has probably been brouht up before but ATS doesn't own your posts. In fact, it would be illegal not to cite you as the author. See www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Maybe...but first the Chicago Stock Exchange is already closed (maybe you meant the Chicago Mercantile Exchange). And second we will never have "Marshall" Law in this country (maybe we had it defacto in the wild west but you obviously mean "Martial" Law as in Military and derived from Mars, the God of War).

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Found this what seems to be a very balanced article which suggests that the worst between SK and NK could be over and this will blow over now. Also an interesting take from Michael Madden on how NK viewed the action of US / SK war games.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Whatever happens, I doubt the U.S.A. would respond with "nukes". They don't need to use them, in this instance. There is NO need for massive destruction, death of citizens that are not even involved, and ruining the lands the civillians will need to rebuild on. Even IF NK lobbed a nuke, the U.S.A. and SK are more than capable of tactically striking and destroying every military installation in NK, with conventional explosive weapons.

Nukes are NOT a necessary response, in this scenario. I don't believe, for a second, that is an option. Even though they displayed that they have that option available, with the stealth bombers. Typical, provocational threat response, by the Americans was to say: "It took North Korea 5 years to be able to even threaten with the "nuclear" option, we can respond in under an 8 hour period, with 2 planes that carry the capability to match, check and obliterate. Please put your dirty little bombs back in their case, before someone gets hurt.".

Not very grown up, but the "He who holds the biggest stick, still contains and manages the peace"

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cito

You got the makings for a fun game

it's already been done

wake up as a militia member during the height of occupation and have to fight your way out, written by same guy who wrote Red Dawn

I KNEW IT! Thats why the Red dawn movie Said those things at the start

LOL is it just me or could they had not just have redone the original story instead?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Jimminy Crikets batman!
The war has already started.....
The Collapse is under wiegh
The dollar is Worthless.....
Civil war is just around the corner
Russia and China havent moved a hair.yet,....really.....
We tripped on our own avarice.......
Just about THE END.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Jimminy Crikets batman!
The war has already started.....
The Collapse is under wiegh
The dollar is Worthless.....
Civil war is just around the corner
Russia and China havent moved a hair.yet,....really.....
We tripped on our own avarice.......
Just about THE END.

Well really they have (Russia and China, I mean). I doubt if Brazil, India and South Africa could have gotten an alternative currency plan off the ground without the input of Russia and China. There's more than one way to skin a wall street banker.

Everything else you said is true, IMO, but it makes a guy wonder how much a burger and fries would cost in BRICS currency. You know uncle sam could never tolerate such "nonsense". Hell, they'd drop a few bombs on US to stop it.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yay.
Another thread declaring doom for me.

I wish one of them would get it right soon.
I'm sick of the unkept promises.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
U r joking right? a small unequipped country with flea market military gear is going to take down America? Our people have more guns than his entire army.

Not going to happen.

A few Arabs with box knifes managed too infiltrate the most defended airspace on earth. Never underestimate any opponent.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
North Korea don't have any nukes, they may have a missile delivery system, but nothing to put on them. The missiles they have in plenty have a range of about 3000kms, less than 2000mls. Mostly then for coastal defence, or lobbing over to South Korea, or Japan etc;
They have 1.2million in forces who ain't going anywhere, as well as a peasant army, who ain't going anywhere either.
They can't feed themselves, as there is a lack of arable ground, so all they all they can be good at, is to march up and down the piggin' street since they ain't got any petrol, it has to trade for that. Russia is not a big trading partner, only 3°. China 70° and South Korea 20° making up most of the rest. It has to import all the maunfacturing materials.
What you have then is no more than a sabre rattling establishment, who knows its people, who are mostly not military, are likely looking at at the prosperity of South Korea and saying WTF's going on?
Sabre rattling is OK, starting a war is a different ball-game.
edit on 6-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

North Korea don't have any nukes, they may have a missile delivery system, but nothing to put on them. The missiles they have in plenty have a range of about 3000kms, less than 2000mls. Mostly then for coastal defence, or lobbing over to South Korea, or Japan etc;
They have 1.2million in forces who ain't going anywhere, as well as a peasant army, who ain't going anywhere either.

I tend to agree with you at this point. The only people telling us that North Korea has nukes is the CIA (
) and based on what I’ve read their ability to deliver a warhead is suspect at best (it would likely fall into the ocean or explode on launch).

What you have then is no more than a sabre rattling establishment, who knows its people, who are mostly not military, are likely looking at at the prosperity of South Korea and saying WTF's going on? Sabre rattling is OK, starting a war is a different ball-game.

Yes, this may be mere saber rattling but if he decides to strike the south (or the west) even with conventional methods he will be dealt a swift and complete defeat.

Look on the bright side! Maybe the oppressed people of N. Korea will finally be able to provide for themselves after this despotic regime commits suicide and attacks another country.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

Haterz gonna hate I see.

I don't think we will lose nuting.

How you like that?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The USA has no militarily achievable goals in a war with DPRK. Which means a war cannot result in a win for the USA. Sure, there are a number of worthless psychopathic Americans whose empty lives would find a sense of elation and fulfilment when the US militarily defeats the DPRK military (which is a given), but wars are hardly launched with that as the primary motivation, even though that is a welcome side benefit. Moreover, if the US because of the sequestration is forced to order some aircraft carrier groups back to ports, a full scale war will hardly be of US choosing, since it upsets their plans.

No matter what the result, a stalemate or a regime change in DPRK, being drawn into a war not of the US choosing and at a cost not of the US choosing can hardly be considered a "win" for the USA (mindless psychopaths excluded). If the DPRK leadership is paranoid psychopathic as some of the paranoid psychopaths on here project it to be, there is the additional hazard of US sustaining significant casualties both military and civilian, should DPRK make good on hitting the US with nukes (there is a non-zero probability that they can do that). Then things become completely unpredictable. Even the paranoid psychopaths wishing for and calling for a war with DPRK may change tack once they realise they too can get killed.

Either way the US can only lose in a war with DPRK and the exact reason it is not eager to pursue one.

It is also amusing to see those who think the BRICS economies somehow continue to depend on the Western economies and a collapse in the latter will lead to a collapse in the former. Perhaps they missed what is happening since 2008.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Funny thing is, the US already tried, and failed, to destroy North Korea back in the 50ies. Suddenly they faced a Million Chinese in the Mountains up north. Almost each and every American got wiped out back then, few made it back alive. That's the reason by the way for the mess we're in right now regarding the Korea's.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join